Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

2 hours ago, peeeeee69 said:

gonna wet myself soon, probably in some boxer briefs. any suggestions on color??

Anything light in color that darkens and shows off what happened when wet. Light grey. Blue. Etc. 

27 minutes ago, DaveGAZ said:

1:48.. 42 minutes until the bathroom opens... I REALLY gotta pee, guys..

Here's this quiz I like if anyone's interested: http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/uttake.php?id=90186

testscore4-23-2.png.8fd0b1b44965c6817be13d9724580e59.png

Ooh keep us updated! Good luck. 

2 hours ago, _nobody_ said:

The second i turned on the vibe i burst. Havent had such a hold in awhile, very nice. Huge soak on my pants. Great hold overall. I was definitely more desperate than i previously thought, clearly. Will definitely try again

Awesome!

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I'm really desperate right now, but still have to go to the local grocery store to buy some bread for breakfast tomorrow. Should I pee or not before going to the store? I don't want to, but I might not make it back with dry pants? Maybe a quick pee standing up through the pantyhose and than go to the store wearing wet pantyhose? But pants might get wet patches while peeing standing up? I have about 5 minutes to decide, than I have to run, otherwise store will be closed.

Any suggestions?

38 minutes ago, Techwiz96 said:

Go in your pantyhose, nobody will notice a few wet patches 

You were too late. I'm already back from the store.

Well, I done exactly that anyway. Due to my luck, penis turned on me and pee run mostly down my left leg instead towards the toilet. I always pee through pantyhose without holding my penis. I set it at start, but than it is on its own, sort of speak. Usually pee goes more or less towards the toilet, but not today. Not only my pants, but my left shoe was wet too, so much pee run down my leg. I had to change my pants. I didn't dare to go to the local store so wet. But I kept on me wet panties and pantyhose and wet shoes. I guess I cheated a little, but I had to.

14 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

You were too late. I'm already back from the store.

Well, I done exactly that anyway. Due to my luck, penis turned on me and pee run mostly down my left leg instead towards the toilet. I always pee through pantyhose without holding my penis. I set it at start, but than it is on its own, sort of speak. Usually pee goes more or less towards the toilet, but not today. Not only my pants, but my left shoe was wet too, so much pee run down my leg. I had to change my pants. I didn't dare to go to the local store so wet. But I kept on me wet panties and pantyhose and wet shoes. I guess I cheated a little, but I had to.

Oooo I love wetting tights (pantyhose)

Guest wetguy917
6 minutes ago, 123456790 said:

I want to hold as well, but am dehydrated, so it may take a bit

Nice, I'm starting to feel quite full.

Guest wetguy917
1 minute ago, 123456790 said:

at a 5/10. needing a piss

nice, i'm about a 7.5. my big bladder is asking for relief, I keep saying no!

Guest wetguy917
Just now, 123456790 said:

matter of time. you will eventually pee yourself. when do you think that will be?

my experience is that I can hold it for probably another hour at most.