Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just now, JMatthews1995 said:

Oh fair enough. Well I'd say I was about just over half full ;) So about 6 haha. Maybe make it 5 then if the scales wrong. Either way for 6 hours I am doing incredibly well and I have drank a slow steady amount all day.

impressive. everyone has their own scale and way to describe desperation. for me it is as follows

1. nothing

2. can feel a little urge if I push down on my bladder

3. mild urge to pee

4. need to pee. usually take care of it if not doing a hold

5. need to pee moderately bad. starting to worry irl

6. gotta go. gotta go. fidgety

7. need an urgent piss. bladder is hard. pressing on the bladder is inadvisable.

8. bursting for a piss. irl would piss almost anywhere

9. working hard to hold back leaks

10. barely keeping my pants dry. may have spurted several times. almost wetting myself

7 minutes ago, _nobody_ said:

I didnt get to do a hold today at worl\k, but i am going out with friends tonight. Any ideas/suggestions on what to do, wear, drink etc etc?

Wear tight fitting jeans with cotton panties.. Drink a lot of tea or alcohol, both are good diuretics..

Wet your pants before getting back home, wherever you choose to or have the privacy to do so..

3 minutes ago, BlueWetter said:

Wear tight fitting jeans with cotton panties.. Drink a lot of tea or alcohol, both are good diuretics..

Wet your pants before getting back home, wherever you choose to or have the privacy to do so..

Sounds like a good foundation. Anything to make it more fun/difficult?

20 minutes ago, _nobody_ said:

I didnt get to do a hold today at worl\k, but i am going out with friends tonight. Any ideas/suggestions on what to do, wear, drink etc etc?

That you can only hold yourself for a set amount of seconds, or times.

Say, for instance, 25 times or seconds in total. If you run out, you can leak, and doing so will give you back the same duration of holding.

Edited by Guest
Quote (see edit history)