Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Need to poop subsided for a bit, so I could leak a bit more. Front right thigh of my pants is damp (they're tight and actually girls pants, so my penis is tucked away there), but not really visible as they're quite shiny to begin with.

I hope I'm able to clean them after this is over (washing instructions said dry clean only), but if not, then at least they were cheap!

Well that got way messier than I intended at first! I think the pants are salvageable, I hosed them off in the shower and I'll check in on them again later. They'll probably nead a proper wash. But the feeling of completely soaking and filling up such tight pants really was something special! I don't think I'll do it again any time soon, but now I at least know what it's like.

Just now, spiritedpearl said:

08:38. Sto lavorando per essere più disperato. Quando stavo guidando verso casa ho pensato che dovevo davvero andare.

Ora, mi sento come se fossi al 6 o al 7. Voglio davvero essere disperato fino al punto dell'incidente, ma non sono sicuro di come. Ho bevuto caffè ghiacciato e acqua tutto il giorno e sono andato solo una volta.

Sono semplicemente entusiasta di bagnarmi con i miei nuovi jeans neri.

I'm al level 6 right now , I'm grabbing myself a bit ^^ 

5 minutes ago, Kihrin said:

Sounds like you've had quite a bit today :p Lemonade or Ice tea are always great choices. And its always exciting to wet a new pair of pants, sometimes I shop for jeans with the though of seeing the wet color change. Well, I suppose what might be your challenge/idea for me?

That's cool. I have some green pants...but I don't know where they are.