Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, kochel428 said:

My pants are full or pee, poo, and come now. I'm not allowed to change yet though. Gotta wait until I start to get really full again, then I'm going to go have a desperate shower.

Sounds as though you've had a fun day! ?

Had that desperate shower yet?

2 hours ago, Ronyo said:

Sadly I needed to abruptly end my hold last night due to flatmate returning, so I shall try again tonight!

I'm just gonna be playing dead by daylight whilst sipping at this drink and will update whenever!

Additionally I has snug leggings on, denim colour~

I hope tonight is more enjoyable for you!

Edited by Wettkitty (see edit history)
10 minutes ago, Wettkitty said:

Sounds as though you've had a fun day! ?

Had that desperate shower yet?

I hope tonight is more enjoyable for you!

It has been!

Since I operate on the strange clock known as "when will my flatmate come home" I decided that after failing to make myself lose control with a lot of situps and other exercises, I had earned the right to give up in the bath.

So now after I've wiped down my legs and put the sopping wet leggings and panties in the laundry I shall now have fun~ =w=

Just now, kochel428 said:

Aw, did you end up with a wet spot on the front of your trousers?

I did, actually. Last nights challenges must have weakened me. Only a matter of time until I too can enjoy these holds xD

30 minutes ago, Ronyo said:

I could not do that xD I just tried.

Aw, did you end up with a wet spot on the front of your trousers?

(Oops, messed up that quote post. Wish there were a way to delete...)

1 minute ago, Ronyo said:

I did, actually. Last nights challenges must have weakened me. Only a matter of time until I too can enjoy these holds xD

Very nice! I made it through my desperate shower without any leaks, though it was very difficult! When I was shaving I very nearly peed the towel wrapped around my waist! Now I'm sitting at my computer still in the towel, squirming and trying to hold it.

35 minutes ago, Ronyo said:

It has been!

Since I operate on the strange clock known as "when will my flatmate come home" I decided that after failing to make myself lose control with a lot of situps and other exercises, I had earned the right to give up in the bath.

So now after I've wiped down my legs and put the sopping wet leggings and panties in the laundry I shall now have fun~ =w=

Great!

Guest kc_rules

I've just been chilling out in my flat tonight not doing much although since dinner I've got through two cups of coffee and 2 cans of beer. I'm now feeling the urge to pee slightly but I'm tempted to keep on drinking and watching TV whilst ignoring my bladder to see just how long I can hold it for tonight. It's been a while since I did a proper hold so I am tempted...

1 minute ago, kc_rules said:

I've just been chilling out in my flat tonight not doing much although since dinner I've got through two cups of coffee and 2 cans of beer. I'm now feeling the urge to pee slightly but I'm tempted to keep on drinking and watching TV whilst ignoring my bladder to see just how long I can hold it for tonight. It's been a while since I did a proper hold so I am tempted...

Welcome to the club!

1 minute ago, kc_rules said:

I hope you'll be tempted!  Hold it in and enjoy how good it feels?

Guest kc_rules
3 minutes ago, Wettkitty said:

I hope you'll be tempted!  Hold it in and enjoy how good it feels?

Cheers, i think I may well keep on holding.  I do love holding my pee and seeing just how long I can hold on for, no matter how desperate I get. It's been a while since my last hold so i think I'll join in the fun tonight. I'm only at about a 4 maybe pushing 5/10 right now but it's been a while since I last used the toilet and I'm continuing to take in more fluids...

14 minutes ago, kc_rules said:

Cheers, i think I may well keep on holding.  I do love holding my pee and seeing just how long I can hold on for, no matter how desperate I get. It's been a while since my last hold so i think I'll join in the fun tonight. I'm only at about a 4 maybe pushing 5/10 right now but it's been a while since I last used the toilet and I'm continuing to take in more fluids...

Keep the drinking up!  Look forward to hearing from you as you progress ?

Guest kc_rules

I'm getting slightly more desperate now. I've just had another can of beer but still around a 6/10. I'm beginning to feel the urge to pee a bit more but I'm still comfortable without a toilet for a while yet. Perhaps I should drink some more...