Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

If you want a challenge, here's what I suggest: for the remainder of your hold, keep your legs at least partially spread and don't hold with your hands at all.  Use only your muscles to control.  See how long you can last :)

Another challenge you could do is wait for your roommate to come home.  Have a normal conversation with them, and when the conversation ends you can go to the bathroom.

I challenged myself to not stop at a gas station to pee, as I usually do, at work tonight (I drive a delivery van), and ended up wetting myself on the way home!
Closest I have ever come to an actual accident; the situation was pre-planned, but I really couldn't hold it any longer when I first started leaking. Will do a longer writeup tomorrow!

20 minutes ago, Despholder said:

Ohhh, hang on to your ride and let us know how it unfolded. Bumpy bumpy bursting pedaling 

Just got to work and l already need to pee, gonna let myself use the actual restroom for a few hours while i drink up! I had one tiny leak when i went over a bump but the maxi pad caught it and i dont feel wet or anything

Gonna drink a few glasses of water, while im at it (;

Just now, Despholder said:

Really really daring. Have you considered the scenario in which you would arrive to work soaked?

I briefly did but i used the toilet just before i left, and just steadily sipped the whole ride. I have a little bladder and ive been drinking alot of fluids since i woke up 4 hours ago. Around lunchtime i'm planning on stopping using the restroom and holding it, steadily sipping

I've got a little plan written out on a sticky note (compiled from techniques i found on the site):

1. 10oz glass of water every 30 minutes ( go with urge)
  2. at lunch, final pee in the bathroom and keep drinking, now only 10oz every hour
  3. After 3 more hours, switch from water to tea/cranberry juice
  4. *getting desperate* After each leak (this is where the maxi pads come in) let out a small spurt, and keep drinking
  5. "power hour" The last hour at work, drink 10oz glass every fifteen minutes (4 times in total) and change in the  bathroom before i leave (not allowing myself to use the restroom)
  6. Bike home desperate & try not to wet on the way home (brr chilly out here) 
2 minutes ago, _nobody_ said:

I've got a little plan written out on a sticky note (compiled from techniques i found on the site):

2. at lunch, final pee in the bathroom and keep drinking, now only 10oz every hour
  4. *getting desperate* After each leak (this is where the maxi pads come in) let out a small spurt, and keep drinking
  5. "power hour" The last hour at work, drink 10oz glass every fifteen minutes (4 times in total) and change in the  bathroom before i leave (not allowing myself to use the restroom)

Going to be hard... Please keep us posted

1 hour ago, _nobody_ said:

Wow! You're a go-getter...good luck and I can't wait to see how this adventure turns out.