Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

1 minute ago, Ishimura said:

Paw prints could be a good call.  Cute and you could probably get some stickers cheap enough so as to not drive up the overall cost of the padding.  And oh?  Isn't it unfortunate you don't have padding now.  If you did you could just relax and let it all stream out.  But instead you have to clench those aching bladder muscles and keep it all locked up inside.

Nyaaa >\\\< that made me need to squeeze my legs together.... Maybe padding and stickers can be my Christmas present to myself...

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just now, Neko-kun said:

Nyaaa >\\\< that made me need to squeeze my legs together.... Maybe padding and stickers can be my Christmas present to myself...

Guess your bladder didn't like thinking about that, how good it would feel to just relax and let it flow. And yeah, that's certainly not a bad plan. :) I'm sure you could have a merry Christmas with those.

I have some real doubts you'll be able to sleep with your bladder as full as it is.  I figure there's probably not much I can do to make it better, but if I make it worse then you'll have reason to go pee.  Which is how I can justify talking about the feeling of a strong pee stream flowing hard and slowly soaking into your clothes.  That hot, wet feeling spreading as your bladder slowly empties itself.  Especially because I know you're not going to do that.  You're not going to pee in toothless, no matter how much your bladder aches and your pee sloshes, right?  At least, not without some padding that you certainly don't have to catch it all. 

2 minutes ago, Ishimura said:

I have some real doubts you'll be able to sleep with your bladder as full as it is.  I figure there's probably not much I can do to make it better, but if I make it worse then you'll have reason to go pee.  Which is how I can justify talking about the feeling of a strong pee stream flowing hard and slowly soaking into your clothes.  That hot, wet feeling spreading as your bladder slowly empties itself.  Especially because I know you're not going to do that.  You're not going to pee in toothless, no matter how much your bladder aches and your pee sloshes, right?  At least, not without some padding that you certainly don't have to catch it all. 

Nyau.... >\\\> I guess maybe I should get up and go to the potty responsibly... It's just so much work... <\\\<

1 minute ago, Ishimura said:

Well you could always look for a cup, bowl, or bottle to pee in that's closer.  Or maybe I'm wrong and you'll be able to get to sleep just fine despite your bladder.  But I wouldn't put bets on that.

Nyau.. I don't think I have any container big enough... >\\\< I suppose I should hurry and sneak to the potty >\\\>

Just now, largebio said:

sure had. thanks for sticking with me!

No problem. :) I had a lot of fun with that too.

1 minute ago, Neko-kun said:

Nyau.. I don't think I have any container big enough... >\\\< I suppose I should hurry and sneak to the potty >\\\>

You probably should, yeah.  With your bladder's current state you might want to hurry.  I wonder how long you'll be able to put off the first warm, wet dribble into your underwear as your bladder slowly starts losing control.  It would definitely be good to try to get to the potty before that happens, and I can't help but feel it will probably happen soon if you're not careful.

2 minutes ago, Ishimura said:

You probably should, yeah.  With your bladder's current state you might want to hurry.  I wonder how long you'll be able to put off the first warm, wet dribble into your underwear as your bladder slowly starts losing control.  It would definitely be good to try to get to the potty before that happens, and I can't help but feel it will probably happen soon if you're not careful.

Nyau >\\\\< maybe I shouldn't have tried to get a picture of toothless before taking him off.... I might have leaked a little reading that and being so near to the potty >\\\\<

20171130_051400.jpg

Just now, Neko-kun said:

Nyau >\\\\< maybe I shouldn't have tried to get a picture of toothless before taking him off.... I might have leaked a little reading that and being so near to the potty >\\\\<

Oh?  Well I hope you didn't get Toothless wet.  Hopefully it wasn't too much for your undies to soak up, even if they lack the padding you might prefer.

3 minutes ago, Ishimura said:

Oh?  Well I hope you didn't get Toothless wet.  Hopefully it wasn't too much for your undies to soak up, even if they lack the padding you might prefer.

Toothless is okay but my boxers definitely got a little wet... Nyau >\\\\< getting close to the potty always makes it harder to hold on >\\\<

20171130_051915.jpg