Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

:cool: I had plans to do lots of housework today. I powered up the computer 9am did some necessary things. Came to Omorashi around 10AM, and began to feel the need to pee. Since I enjoy the feeling of my bladder slowly filling, especially while reading about others experiences, I kept finding things to do- both here and elsewhere. Now it is 12:15 PM nothing is done and my bladder is pleasantly full.  It is all your fault :grin: LOL ! 

I might as well have lunch first then to  unpleasant housework 

Ok now it is 1 :40 and I have to pee really bad. I was going to try to hold it while doing the dishes , but since my left hand  is having to frequently  squeeze my penis to keep my pee from coming out even sitting here , I don't think I can manage that, without wetting my pants. My bladder is uncomfortably full, and there is strong pressure in my penis like my pee is going to come out. It feels like it is pressing right on my pee hole , with the shaft pee swollen.

Oh what the hell I will give it a try.

2:00PM I last peed when I got up 6AM  I have had to pee since 10AM so 4 and 6 hours respectively

This is going to be a difficult challenge I can't do much dish washing if I am constantly holding myself to keep the pee inside. 

Reason I came over to update -to get away from the water running in the sink. That brought me to the brink even with my hand firmly gripping myself , and ever ounce of energy clamping my sphincter shut..

I will try to limit my hand usage so I can accomplish something.  I hope my sphincter will keep me dry. I am loosening my jeans they are digging into my swollen bladder.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
  • Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, wettingman said:

:cool: I had plans to do lots of housework today. I powered up the computer 9am did some necessary things. Came to Omorashi around 10AM, and began to feel the need to pee. Since I enjoy the feeling of my bladder slowly filling, especially while reading about others experiences, I kept finding things to do- both here and elsewhere. Now it is 12:15 PM nothing is done and my bladder is pleasantly full.  It is all your fault :grin: LOL ! 

I might as well have lunch first then to  unpleasant housework 

Ok now it is 1 :40 and I have to pee really bad. I was going to try to hold it while doing the dishes , but since my left hand  is having to frequently  squeeze my penis to keep my pee from coming out even sitting here , I don't think I can manage that, without wetting my pants. My bladder is uncomfortably full, and there is strong pressure in my penis like my pee is going to come out. It feels like it is pressing right on my pee hole , with the shaft pee swollen.

Oh what the hell I will give it a try.

I hope you have washing up to do

10 minutes ago, Uniee said:

I hope you have washing up to do

I think I will by the time I finish ! these pics are as live as it gets   The First I am trying to hold it in just by crossing my legs against my penis but it is about to come out . The second is overexposed but shows my first uncontrolled leak and the third a better pic a few seconds and a bigger wet spot later. This is where I am now going back to my task with most of my pee - just the little wet spot lost- still in me trying to get out.DSC02673.thumb.JPG.060d5f8e73977805ac8f7615b922059c.JPGDSC02671.thumb.JPG.8d4ccdf2827899c9c19754264be14a04.JPGDSC02672.thumb.JPG.a12715c55d227b80c73f325f9dbf3919.JPG

I went to dry dishes and started peeing and can't stop I am peeing as I type it is running down  my left leg after soaking my right. 

I have not held this much pee in a long time. I decided to take some pix. I was  so absorbed in trying to stop peeing and taking the photos that I did not notice the huge puddle of pee running across the kitchen floor.

While I was taking these pictures I was actively peeing in my pants. The wet streaks formed to quickly to show , but my jeans are soaked . I removed them so as not to get the chair wet. I am sitting here in just my wet white cotton briefs. You can see the glistening of my pee in a few pix.  A couple posted out of order but you get the idea. DSC02680.thumb.JPG.1d4c10c2b693650a28fc2ae0a5b53846.JPGDSC02681.thumb.JPG.508f78d567809803a50fd78ab99d89ea.JPGDSC02682.thumb.JPG.c5e2d8cc60435211475a7c90ba3f7449.JPGDSC02674.thumb.JPG.e7401e1c9b4791f9f046fcace97218ec.JPGDSC02675.thumb.JPG.a5dc448c6477845cb739aaf7ac3176bf.JPGDSC02677.thumb.JPG.59c4f41abb5b4fdc924784f26ab1ebb8.JPGDSC02678.thumb.JPG.9569948167021b0a07400ec9c5ece3df.JPGDSC02679.thumb.JPG.bf5f73a09295743f4d83aaef5e90b82a.JPG

Can’t hold properly, as I have to get up and go to work very soon.....but woke up bursting for a wee this morning....

The urge is very strong, I can feel it tingling away down in the base and tip of my penis....not strong enough to have to squeeze myself, but I’m havig to squirm to numb it enough to keep my pjs dry....

E49A3DE4-F683-4494-9AF2-E2DD875F25F9.MOV

Edited by Klotz1796 (see edit history)
5 minutes ago, Despholder said:

I am on the toilet, shaking and grabing myself vividly whilst trying not to burst out. Can feel the extreme pressure and pain all the way from my bladder to the tip of my penis. Not sure how long I'll be able to fight the spasms. 

Keep sitting...  in those pants...