Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Just now, largebio said:

It feels like the pee is at the tip of my penis. So I'm not really sure

Pinch off with one hand and type with the other! Have you thought about how you're gonna let go? Whiz it all out into the toilet? Wet your shorts in the tub? Or perhaps sitting down on the toilet and unleashing the torrent right in your briefs~

I'm about to start a hold. I'm drinking as much as I can, but right now I feel a little nauseated from how much I drank in too little a time. I do kind of need to pee, but only a little. I haven't gone in about three hours. I'll keep updating.

I am leaving the house in 2.5 hours, and I am not planning on voluntarily peeing until shortly before that. Honestly, I think my bladder can hold on for another hour, maybe hour and a half, as it is pretty full already. Working my way through 2 liters or coke and 2 liters of water. gonna drink as much as I can. At a nice 4 or 5 out of 10. Washing the dishes made me squirm

8 min later: chugged 2 cups of each beverage and my desperation went up a notch. at a 6/10. caffeine makes it so much worse. It already feels like there is a massive burst of pee pressing to get out of the tip of my cock. especially when i stand up. bladder is hard. were I at work, I would drop everything and go destroy the urinal with a massive piss

Edited by 123456790 (see edit history)

holding myself almost constantly. squirming in my chair. when I stand, I feel like I am about to urinate in my pants. bladder rock hard. unbearbly sharp urge in my cock

stood up straight for a sec and had to sit back down die to almost having an accident. I'm nearly peeing myself right now. even though I am sitting down, legs crossed, squeezing my cock

unbuttoned my pants and undid my belt. that should help me hold it in just a bit longer

Edited by 123456790 (see edit history)
15 minutes ago, cloud said:

I've been holding for the past few beers/hours, and I'm really starting to feel it. I'd say I'm at about a 6.5 out of 10, but I feel very full. I think holding slowly has helped my bladder expand gradually. I've switched to water, and I'm wondering how long I can last. Challenges accepted!

ever gone to sleep holding it in???? 

6 minutes ago, trackboy said:

you should try sleeping full. go to bed holding it even if you have to let a little out so you can go to sleep full but not so full you cant get to sleep. I am real good at pissing a little then stopping. massaging the bladder helps it relax after it tenses up first from the massage. 

I don't want to mess up my bed, but I tried lying down in my bathtub in the dark and I am just. too. full. to stay still. I dribbled a little bit while lying on my back, but I think I'm going to be staying awake for this one. I'm getting to about a 9/10, it is getting very hard to hold and I can feel it trying to come out