Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Ah, sweet release.  I love the description of the build up and then how you soaked your PJs.  I was reading this whilst still in bed  before my morning pee.  I decided, in your honour, to just wee.  I'm peeing into my undies in the bed. Its pouring out like a fountain, soaking back into my underwear and pooling up around me in the bed before it soskes into the sheets. Its a good thing I have a matress protector.  Done. That felt incredible. Thanks for the inspiration, Gemmy.

Edited by wetset2015w (see edit history)
58 minutes ago, wetset2015w said:

Ah, sweet release.  I love the description of the build up and then how you soaked your PJs.  I was reading this whilst still in bed  before my morning pee.  I decided, in your honour, to just wee.  I'm peeing into my undies in the bed. Its pouring out like a fountain, soaking back into my underwear and pooling up around me in the bed before it soskes into the sheets. Its a good thing I have a matress protector.  Done. That felt incredible. Thanks for the inspiration, Gemmy.

mmmmmmm nice, glad I could be of inspiration :happy:

Guest plefix

Today I am holding to the absolutely borders of my endurance. Last time I was peeing at 10 am. Now it is about 5 pm. By the time I drank less than one liter of water, 250ml of energy shot, one beer and 100ml of vodka. I am a little drunk now. On a 20 - scale of desperation (

) it could be between 13 and 14. It is not rapid desperation - I try to drink a diuretic fluids but not so much. I don't like rapid desperation because there there is no fun - a lot of pain and fast wetting. I like to enjoy increasing desperation. I'm sending few photos to show you what clothes I have.

I will write again when the situation would be to worse.WP_20160618_16_39_48_Pro.jpgWP_20160618_16_41_51_Pro.jpgWP_20160618_16_42_53_Pro.jpg

Guest plefix

It is going to be hard... My bladder wonderfully hurts and sometimes I have pleasant, light spasms. When I am sitting I need to cross my legs and sometimes get up and focus on holding. When I stay I need to put my body weight from foot to foot and hold my crotch. On scale it is definetely strong 15. I open beer now. I will write when I would drink it to end. I send a photo of my bladder bulge.

WP_20160618_17_20_17_Pro.jpg

Guest plefix

I hope so, but I it is realy hard now. A huge spasms hit me from time to time. I am on the edge of control sometimes (16 - on scale). I don't know how long I can force back leaking... Still dry, still I didn't drop any drop but sometimes I fell the pee on the end of my uterhea... If feels so nice!

I had an idea to add to outfit body suit and another pair of panties. How do you like it?WP_20160618_17_45_43_Pro.jpgWP_20160618_17_47_15_Pro.jpg

Guest plefix

Still dry... still didn't let any drop. I feel I will start leaking in a few minutes... The pressure is too hard. It is close to 10 hour without toilet ... I don't even know how I still hold it in.WP_20160618_18_55_23_Pro.jpg

...dwo another beers drinked. 

And another photo of my poor bladder.

Guest plefix

I am starting to leak harder now. I feel sometimes inability in muscles... The leaks comes out from time to time and I don't have control.WP_20160618_20_54_45_Pro.jpg

Guest plefix

Additionally I wear blue leggins. I am trying to hold it still it but I am leaking all the time. The pressure is so strong that I am afraid I let go all the content of bladder. (The 12 and half an hour of holding)

13412177_117505822008967_7210422575993829797_o.jpg

Edited by plefix (see edit history)