Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

In Orange is the New Black season 2 episode 1 (which went up on Netflix today), around the 7min mark has 4 minutes of desperation, including Piper talking to another prisoner who implies that she is peeing her pants. Piper's desperation gradually gets worse until a guard, after hearing she has been holding for 5hrs, takes her to the bathroom. We see Piper struggle to get her trousers off because she is still in chains, and she eventually plonks down onto the toilet and starts peeing immediately. The peeing sound is quite realistic (although I am sure faked) and when the guard tells her to hurry up you hear the pressure increase.

Just saw this yesterday. Awesome scene!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, but you certainly win the award "Archaeologist of the month" on omorashi.org.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRrN5mywK8I

Posted Images

In Orange is the New Black season 2 episode 1 (which went up on Netflix today), around the 7min mark has 4 minutes of desperation, including Piper talking to another prisoner who implies that she is peeing her pants. Piper's desperation gradually gets worse until a guard, after hearing she has been holding for 5hrs, takes her to the bathroom. We see Piper struggle to get her trousers off because she is still in chains, and she eventually plonks down onto the toilet and starts peeing immediately. The peeing sound is quite realistic (although I am sure faked) and when the guard tells her to hurry up you hear the pressure increase.

Thanks, that is a really amazing. One of the most realistic scenes I have seen in ages. and you introduced me to a new show I have never seen but have now watched 3 episodes and will watch more of. So thanks twice

• 3 weeks later...

That video was pretty good and I enjoyed it, but can anyone explain what happened with that women's shirt (why the breast area was wet after she dried off those fake extensions) and why the desperate lady screamed when she sat down? I can't figure it out even after watching it three times ?.?

That video was pretty good and I enjoyed it, but can anyone explain what happened with that women's shirt (why the breast area was wet after she dried off those fake extensions) and why the desperate lady screamed when she sat down? I can't figure it out even after watching it three times ?.?

That one lady clogged up the toilet, making it unusable.

• 3 weeks later...

Those were all excellent clips. I loved the One Crazy Night one, even more so cause I was desperate while watching it. I almost died when those guys peed and the girls didn't get to. Pure torture! But since we are on the topic of requests does anyone have a copy of a YouTube video called The Wait? It's about a desperate girl pee dancing to the tune Mambo Italiano. I loved that clip but it got deleted before I figured out how to save movies from YouTube.

Because she had wrung out the water from the toilet paper after using it to dry off her bra stuffing devices. The water was all over the toilet seat, and the lady being desperate failed to check the seat, and sat on a wet toilet seat.