Sign in to follow this  

zelda

How many of you have played any zelda game?

And which is you'r favourite?

My favourite is zelda oricana of time.

And ofc have I played it on a n64

Original Zelda

Link to the past (GBA version)

Link's Awakening

Oracle of Seasons/Ages

Ocarina of Time (original and master quest)

Majora's mask

Wind Waker

Phantom Hourglass

Twilight Princess

Crossbow Training? (don't know if that really counts)

Super Smash Bros. (I don't care it's still ****ing epic)

Ocarina has been voted like the number one game of all time by a bunch of gaming magazines and it is definitely no. 1 on my list.

The Ocarina of Time remake and Skyward Sword for the Wii are the only two I haven't played because I don't have those consoles. I have all of the other games beat on their original consoles. Try beating Ocarina of Time with only 3 hearts!

Good luck beating the Stalfos while exiting the castle if you do.

The Ocarina of Time remake and Skyward Sword for the Wii are the only two I haven't played because I don't have those consoles. I have all of the other games beat on their original consoles. Try beating Ocarina of Time with only 3 hearts!

Good luck beating the Stalfos while exiting the castle if you do.

Naw, try beating Dark Link with only sword and no shield or fairies. (Like-like ate my hylian shield)

Naw, try beating Dark Link with only sword and no shield or fairies. (Like-like ate my hylian shield)

That's VERY easy. Just don't Z-Target Dark Link lol. Attacks don't deal that much damage and at least you don't have a time constraint.

That's VERY easy. Just don't Z-Target Dark Link lol. Attacks don't deal that much damage and at least you don't have a time constraint.

hmmm..... wasn't easy for me. Keeps blocking/parrying/being-a-complete-bitch whether I Z-target or not. Ah well, I always knew I sucked.

hmmm..... wasn't easy for me. Keeps blocking/parrying/being-a-complete-bitch whether I Z-target or not. Ah well, I always knew I sucked.

Use the tree in the middle of the stage, try getting him stuck behind it while he runs after you and just hit him

My favorite Zelda games are probably Majora's Mask, Link to the past and Windwaker in that order.

you guys might like this too. Edited by koopatroopa

Played all of them except Spirit Tracks.

Beat all of them except Zelda II and the aforementioned Spirit Tracks.

Ocarina of Time's my favorite, with Skyward Sword close behind. After that, it's a toss-up between Link's Awakening and Majora's Mask.

CD-i games don't count, by the way.

1. Links Awakening.

2/3 Ocarina of Time, Link to the past

4. Minish Cap

5. Skyward Sword

As of right now, its subject to change with switching out the oracle games somewhere. Alltp and OoT take turns being 2 and 3. Twilight Princess also squeezes itself in there. Links Awakening has always and will always be number 1.

Adventure of Link and Majora's Mask are my least favorite.

Btw I would like to direct everyone's attention to my Zelda omorashi fanfictions.

http://omorashi.org/...ccori-festival/

http://omorashi.org/...g-ganons-castle

http://omorashi.org/...urney-with-link

Played all but Phantom Hourglass.

I honestly would say Twilight Princess is my favorite, and though its not all bad spirit tracks is my least.

I bet you like LA because chicken burning.

No because it was the first game in the series I'd played.

I loved majora's mask:) I probably would have favored wind waker but the whole boat navigating got very tedious very quick:/

Tried all the above methods for beating dark link and got buttfucked. You're all bad.

Edit: And I reeeeaaalllyyy mad. (@DL)

Edited by OmoCommando

Tried all the above methods for beating dark link and got buttfucked. You're all bad.

Edit: And I reeeeaaalllyyy mad. (@DL)

There's always hacking away at random.

*sigh* I'm afraid it's back to the hammer for me.

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Edited by OmoCommando

*sigh* I'm afraid it's back to the hammer for me.

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Swing it horizontally at him, by side stepping while z targeting

...Turns out when you have only three hearts, Din's Fire is a rather effective strategy against Dark Link :3

...Turns out when you have only three hearts, Din's Fire is a rather effective strategy against Dark Link :3

That works but uses way too much magic power. I would suggest using your regular attacks and just stocking up on fairies instead.

That defeats the way he's playing.

My favorites are twilight princess, ocarina of time, and windwaker, in no particular order. Though I've never beaten any of them fully because I have a complex about that sort of thing.

Edited by Takumi

That defeats the way he's playing.

How so? It's a three-heart challenge, and it's not like fairies are easy to come by anyway.

How so? It's a three-heart challenge, and it's not like fairies are easy to come by anyway.

They are easy to come by, there are several fairy fountains that you can warp near to. Also regarding dins fire, you just need to have the upgraded magic meter and one green potion. Its not like you're going to buy anything else with rupees lol.

I thought it was more than just a three heart challenge. But to be fair, i've been lucky enough to always have fairies when I needed them, so it seemed like challenge cheating to me.

Yeeeaahh.... the three heart challenge is about to become the four heart challenge if things keep going like they are going.

...and fairies are everywhere. Doesn't make dying any less annoying.

Sign in to follow this