Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What video's does everyone want to see?

I am wondering what video's everyone would like to see? I want to keep uploading video's for everyone but I really have to watch my step because one more copyrighted movie and I am sure the mod's will do worse than just warn me. So obviously I cannot upload anything that is copyrighted. I have one of the most complete collection's so let me know what you guy's want and I will get it up here as long as it is not copyrighted. If it is older videos I am probably ok on uploading it. Keep that in mind. Thanks guys for giving me positive rep and thanks to alot of you guys that have had my back during the whole copyright stuff. But I cannot push my luck anymore. Again I will try to continue uploading as much as I am allowed.

The video request's can include specific video's or specific genre's. Or just tell me what you are looking for in video's and I will try and upload that. I really want the video upload to still be a really active section. And I will try and do my part to help out. I encourage other's to do so as well. Thank's everyone and I look forward to hearing your request's :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am wondering what video's everyone would like to see? I want to keep uploading video's for everyone but I really have to watch my step because one more copyrighted movie and I am sure the mod's will

Oh, and really... There aren't enough hispanic wetting videos. Prudes over there, seriously. We need to show them a lesson or two in being kinky. That being said, anyone who can bring back an exceptio

Well, I can help you on the third request. Sorry for the poor quality..but I just happen to remember this one and found it in my archives. Enjoy! donniel.wmv

lol yea good call Maria..I will work on it the best I can. The 90's stuff is generally not copyrighted so it easier in that sense. But those are easier parameters I suppose. I will look for some HD stuff that is not copyrighted. Ok Alohano I will look and see if I had it. Also any other user's if you see a request and it is not copyrighted please help me out a little. Thanks everyone!!! :)

Less staged, more real accidents! I much prefer real desperation and wetting when it can be found. The youtube tradition of "laughs till she pees" doesn't quite do it for me.

Bonus points for:

- Yellow pee, the yellow'er the better

- Voyeur stuff, especially toilet accidents (but not like the JADE stuff where they're clearly staged)

- Rare occurances - stuff you're unlikely to see e.g. pee in pads, etc.

All,

I lost some videos and links. I'm not big on keeping omo links on a shared computer. To me each of the following clips contains elements making it feel more personal than the average pee clip. Could anyone direct me to:

First (staged): The girl (maybe 17 or 18) undresses standing, taking some time and looking particularly embarrassed about removing her pants. Then she leans back in a chair and focuses on peeing. When she finishes, she suddenly looks embarrassed again and puts her hand over her mouth.

Second (staged): Long shot: The girl (maybe early 20 something) walks onto a short foot bridge, stops and looks over the concrete railing. An over her shoulder shot show traffic on a road below (too wide to pass under the same bridge – but let's not notice that). After some traffic watching she drums her fingers on the concrete railing for a moment (inpatient with her pesky bladder?). Then she starts turning back to face the path. Shot from across the path: She pulls up her tight dark skirt, squats and starts peeing. The camera zooms in. She lets up, moves her foot out of the puddle, and resumes full flow. After a few more seconds, she again moves her foot. Her pees flows off camera to our left. She pees for a long time. When she stops the camera zooms out. Then she stands, straightens her skirt and continues walking to the left. As the camera pans following her we see her pee (maybe enhanced by an extra bucket) flowing 10 meters down the path and still expanding.

Third (I think not staged because the camera apparently was not running to capture the woman stating a need to pee and positioning herself): A raised temporary swimming pool on an enclosed concrete patio provides the setting. A man off camera (the camera operator?) and the woman exchange banter throughout the clip. A (maybe early 30s) woman has just gotten positioned on the pool rim so her pee will fall outside the pool. The camera is close in. The man tells her to start. A burst of pee spits out and stops. After a few seconds a regular stream starts. The stream increases to an amazing flow. The clip continues until the woman finishes and slides back into the pool.

The above are all “pee shows” by cadaverous European-Americans. Otherwise, I mostly like female Asian and Hispanic videos containing something unusual and non-smoking.

Thank you,

Stanley

All,

I lost some videos and links. I'm not big on keeping omo links on a shared computer. To me each of the following clips contains elements making it feel more personal than the average pee clip. Could anyone direct me to:

First (staged): The girl (maybe 17 or 18) undresses standing, taking some time and looking particularly embarrassed about removing her pants. Then she leans back in a chair and focuses on peeing. When she finishes, she suddenly looks embarrassed again and puts her hand over her mouth.

Second (staged): Long shot: The girl (maybe early 20 something) walks onto a short foot bridge, stops and looks over the concrete railing. An over her shoulder shot show traffic on a road below (too wide to pass under the same bridge – but let's not notice that). After some traffic watching she drums her fingers on the concrete railing for a moment (inpatient with her pesky bladder?). Then she starts turning back to face the path. Shot from across the path: She pulls up her tight dark skirt, squats and starts peeing. The camera zooms in. She lets up, moves her foot out of the puddle, and resumes full flow. After a few more seconds, she again moves her foot. Her pees flows off camera to our left. She pees for a long time. When she stops the camera zooms out. Then she stands, straightens her skirt and continues walking to the left. As the camera pans following her we see her pee (maybe enhanced by an extra bucket) flowing 10 meters down the path and still expanding.

Third (I think not staged because the camera apparently was not running to capture the woman stating a need to pee and positioning herself): A raised temporary swimming pool on an enclosed concrete patio provides the setting. A man off camera (the camera operator?) and the woman exchange banter throughout the clip. A (maybe early 30s) woman has just gotten positioned on the pool rim so her pee will fall outside the pool. The camera is close in. The man tells her to start. A burst of pee spits out and stops. After a few seconds a regular stream starts. The stream increases to an amazing flow. The clip continues until the woman finishes and slides back into the pool.

The above are all “pee shows” by cadaverous European-Americans. Otherwise, I mostly like female Asian and Hispanic videos containing something unusual and non-smoking.

Thank you,

Stanley

Well, I can help you on the third request. Sorry for the poor quality..but I just happen to remember this one and found it in my archives. Enjoy!

donniel.wmv

Can you get "ineed2pee" videos? If so, can I request the latest Ryan video and the one just before it?

Sorry I can't upload those. I got in trouble for uploading those already lol. Sorry I really wish I could :(

I'm with this. Real accidents are awesome-tier.

Very much so but damn hard to find. Epic non the less.

I would love a decent fear wetting or swimsuit wetting. Heh.

Fear wetting's are hard to find. I have some youtube fear wetting's. But they are on here already. Their was a tread about this a while back. Search the forum's and it should come up.

I prefer ones where the woman is forced to pee, so tickled, forced to drink lots of water, some bonage (not extreme stuff) and also fear wettings. and I dont really care if it is acting or real. I realise that this is not what everyone likes but just thought I would add them in since people have be replying