The chemistry class

I really got into this story. Usually I skim to the final acts of desperation and/or wetting but this reminded me how I would act if I had a good friend in a situation like that. That's the bad part of this fetish is that you'd get excited from people that you care about in a desperate situation. You want them to make it and not humiliate themselves but you can't help but enjoy their struggle. Even though there wasn't much wetting which is always a happy ending for me, I enjoyed it and your English is pretty good.

A wonderful piece of writing! I can hardly find anything else to say; I find that the desperation grew too quickly for how long it lasted, but it may simply be me misunderstanding the times involved (the later bits are as long, if not longer as the first bits, while they take less time, which boggles my slightly drunk mind slightly).

I'm not going to lie that was one of the better stories I've read.

I find it very surprising that this story already has four positive reviews and only one +rep...

Daaaaamn......This is like....On "Slater"'s level....This is amazing :D Great, Great job!

Thanks for the nice comments - but come on, this wasn't that good http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif The plot was a bit too traditional/uninspiring (imo), but I couldn't think of a different ending (at first I wanted Jenny to pee her panties in class, but that ending was even more unbelievable, so I rewrote the ending)

But it certainly was a good test - now I know that writing an English story from scratch is easier than translating a Dutch story; I make less grammar mistakes that way...

That was a really awesome story. It really kept my interest through the whole thing. Ill give it a 4.8/5

I know this story is old but its still one of my favourites 

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:00 AM, Joey1234 said:

I know this story is old but its still one of my favourites 

Thanks for bringing this back to the top, its excellent!

18 hours ago, pguy69 said:

Thanks for bringing this back to the top, its excellent!

hey stuff this good shouldn't be forgotten