Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The chemistry class

I really got into this story. Usually I skim to the final acts of desperation and/or wetting but this reminded me how I would act if I had a good friend in a situation like that. That's the bad part of this fetish is that you'd get excited from people that you care about in a desperate situation. You want them to make it and not humiliate themselves but you can't help but enjoy their struggle. Even though there wasn't much wetting which is always a happy ending for me, I enjoyed it and your English is pretty good.

Thanks for the nice comments - but come on, this wasn't that good http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif The plot was a bit too traditional/uninspiring (imo), but I couldn't think of a different ending (at first I wanted Jenny to pee her panties in class, but that ending was even more unbelievable, so I rewrote the ending)

But it certainly was a good test - now I know that writing an English story from scratch is easier than translating a Dutch story; I make less grammar mistakes that way...

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...