Sign In

The Truth Game

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably still the first one I ever had :3. Deserted Island, just me and a girl as lone survivors of some kind of accident. After finding fresh water, hunting for food, and making a small shelter and

in front of my computer *wink wink, nudge nudge* have you ever wet on purpose, if so how often?

Math. "Nuff said. Favorite snack? :D

Yup- I sat down on a patch of grass at the park and flopped my legs out in front of me to relax and a second later felt the sharpest most painful sting ever. So really I stung myself with a bee. Haha, and it hurt for at least the next 30 minutes.

What's the most embarrassing misconception about the world or a particular concept you've ever had?

I thought primate was primeape...it may not seem like much, but nobody told me otherwise until my senior year of high school. I also asked out a lesbian once....awkward.

Weirdest injury?

Ryoku-the-fox *blushes*

Omg, I'm so flattered! Haha, it certainly would be nice to date someone from this site. There would be no awkward "Hey, [significant other], I have a fetish involving people desperate to pee/ wetting their pants" moment, like so many others on here describe.

Could you bring yourself tp the act of public fornication?

Hmmm... possibly. Definitely not right out in the open, but if it were discreet and a quickie then I might do it. But then again, the thought of doing something so naughty in public might make it impossible for me to get turned on in any way.

When was the first time you masturbated to orgasm and what, if anything, were you fantasizing about?

I assure you this is serious. 33 hours, sleeping one hour in between. Like, I woke up at 14:00, and after a long time I slept one hour from 11:00 am to 12:00 and continued to be awake until 22:00 pm.If I did the math correctly, that's 33 hours.

The context was stupid as i may be. A concert 500 km away from home, we were looking for a place to sleep there, and when the morning came, I was like: "Hey, what if we return home?" That sucked :(

Most pleasant experience?

UGH, that freaking Pumped Up Kicks song. I HATE that one. I freak out whenever my brother sings it because it's so goddamn annoying. Haha, I think you can tell just from the anger of this post how much I hate it. Though if it wasn't that song, it would be anything by Bieber or that freaking Rebecca Black (Hah, I almost forgot her name and called her Jessica Black... lol).

What's one place you never get tired of visiting (YOSEMITE)?