Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which do you prefer - Accident or Deliberate?

Ok, i know we all probably like both? But....

Either in fantasies or real experiences, there's an extra kick for me about wetting pants or bed, on purpose.

There's an extra buzz about unashamed, deliberate wetting. The thrill of doing something that's society drills into us as children, as something that's forbidden. Breaking that 'rule' by design just adds an extra thrill to wetting fun, to me.

I also speak as a deliberate bedwetter. I never wear diapers, and never wet in my sleep. I use mattress protection, but i like waking up in the night needing to pee, and the feeling of wetting the bed on purpose.

Also, I've never had the nerve to wet myself in public, (or at least, not in front of people in broad daylight) but the idea of deliberate public wetting is something that i find incredibly exciting.

What does anybody think?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Accidents :3 Deliberate is kinda... Boring. :/

Accidents. It's the loss of control that does it for me. I love when someone isn't in control of their own actions, and also embarrassment. Not just wetting, but other things too.

I lean heavily towards deliberate. I prefer the naughtiness or taboo of it, that is a turn on, whether with myself or a woman. Wheras with an accident, it does not do a whole lot for me personally.

Posted Images

As you say both have their special appeal.

Having ones girlfriend/wife deliberately wet her knickers just for you is really special - and usually leads to lots more fun - but the very fact they will do something that is against normal behaviour to give you pleasure is very special. this has not ahppend for some years but often did so when we were young.

However of all the videos I have seen its the accidential ones I like best - although not if the person is humiliated. The videos of a girl/woman rusing into the toilet only to loose all control as they shut the door is a great turn on for me. The nearest in real life was about a year ago but was messsing rather than wetting. Something hit my wife's system suddenly when we were driving out in the country at night. She said she was desperate and i offred to stop, but she said she would try holding on. This went on for 20 minutes or more - I enquired every so often if she wanted to stop but she said keep going. We got to the house and I parked in the drive and she sort of ran to the door with the key but she could not get the lock to work. I caught up with her and as she gave me the key she lost control and totally fillled her knickers. She ran indoors and locked herslf in the bathroom refusing all offers of help. Later (as I sympathised) she commented it made he feel like a schoolgirl again as she had often wet/pooped her knickers on the way home after school.

I imagine most people prefer accidents because it often involves losing control. I happen to find both equally preferable.

Accidents obviously have their high points because it shows the various situations involving the loss of control (and I like most realistic cases of losing control including desperate loss, laughter, fear, and excitement). It's interesting to see how many different ways a person can lose control, and gauging a person's level of control, as it usually differs from most people.

Intentional wettings are a completely different situation. In most cases, intentional wettings are caused by a desire for pleasure (those who enjoy wetting), a gain of a sense of "naughtiness," a trade-off for being painfully desperate, or possibly even a dare. In these cases, the situation is interesting in knowing why a person decided to intentionally wet, because people may make the decision to intentionally wet themselves for completely different reasons.

They can be cute in completely difference respects, but I imagine people could prefer one over the other for the reason that they are completely different. I like knowing about the "situation" of the wetting, so both types can be the cause of interesting and possibly cute situations.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Especially those who've given a reason.

In the end i agree with sobbi5. I like both for different reasons.

But for those of us who choose to wet ourselves, - Even if we enjoy the thrill of desperation and engineering an 'accident'... Isn't it still kind of deliberate, because we are choosing to wet ourselves?

Or is acting as if it's an accident, part of the appeal?

I guess bedwetting is different, because you can train yourself to wet in your sleep. So yeah that is a definitely a genuine accident.

Am i making sense here, or splitting hairs? :D

It's an interesting debate, i think? I guess i'm interested in the psychology behind wetting.

Edited by Mr Ron (see edit history)

Accident, definitely. It's always much more enjoyable when Kimiko physically cannot hold it anymore, as opposed to when she just lets it go because it hurts too much. She says that the feeling of total loss of control is much better, too, especially if she's climaxing at the same time.

Best argument so far. You've convinced me! :D

Accident is far more appealing. It just feels more natural. When it's deliberate, everything in the video feels fake. I also find it a turnoff when the actor tries to become seductive during deliberate desperation or wetting. Accidental videos are usually still staged, but are more fun to watch.

Personally I prefer deliberate wetting. It makes me feel naughty while doing it. My favorite is when I am working in the garden or mowing the lawn. I wear black jeans and instead of going inside for a pee break, I simply let go in my jeans and continue on like nothing has happened. Mind you when I am done, I am so aroused I have to bring myself off, but I do that inside the house away from prying eyes

• 2 weeks later...