Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The PERFECT desperation video?

I'm growing tired of all those desperation and wetting videos featuring silly giggling girls in hotpants or jeans, when what I'm searching for is, well - class! I long to see a video featuring a lovely elegant lady, dresed up to the nines, growing progressively more anxious as she inwardly struggles with her mounting dilemma while trying to keep an outwardly appearence of normality.

I want to see the subtle signs of distress, which might only be noticed by someone tuned into looking carefully, and anticipating she might be conceling an increasingly full bladder. The furrowed brow, the worried look in her eyes, the lack of conversation, or in some cases, excessive bland conversation. The touching-up of her makeup (as she tries to take her mind off her desperation). The forced static posture that hides her desire to cross her legs tightly or jiggle her legs, but she's too much a lady to let her plight be known. She's far to shy to tell anyone she's desperately hoping to find a loo - very soon. She could be contemplating how she might relieve herself if no loo can be found in time. Her long tight dress would make a discreet squat impossible. She visualises trying to get her firm-control panti-girdle down without fully undressing, and realises it's not an option. It will have to be a loo or soon she'll be sitting in a puddle of her own making.

Now I know that the chances of filming a genuine situation like this are practically nill (but one can live in hopes) but surely there's someone out there with a flair for acting and a willingness to put themselves in that predicament for the benefit of the camera!

So, my perfect desperation video would follow very closely the expressions, jestures and movements of the lady. We would hear the dialogue between her and her companion or friends, without any word of her plight. We would watch with increased interest as her need intensifies and her face flushes, hands tremble slightly and even her tone starts to convey the fact that she's fighting a losing battle. A battle her bladder will win and when that moment comes - when she feels that warm and wet sensation - she breaks down and cryingly confesses she's wet herself.

Am I alone in wanting to see some sophtication and class brought to the desperation scene?

I think a bit of sophistication has a certain ring to it, though I never thought about it before. If you read any of my stuff, you know right away I'm proud to be different and odd. I'm into male omorashi more, so I would probably really enjoy the male parallel to that. A guy, maybe a butler :] in a nice dressed up suit (or maybe even dressed down from that, but just in very nice top and pants) with increasing desperation, trying their best to hide it as they are unable to get to the restroom for whatever reason, or such. Not able to use their hands much, if at all, and mildly trying to squirm, the anticipation... I'd be nice to see, but probably won't happen. lol

Yeah... butler... waiter.. etc... I know how that sounds.

Of course, while male is my preference, I wouldn't mind seeing the female version either, just to see the subtle nature and situation. Hopefully you find what you're looking for.

Ah, Hamish, I suspect you would greatly enjoy Jayne's movies on Bound2Burst.There are several I could recommend:

All Dressed Up - Pretty self-explanatory.

Still Life - I have this one, I think based on what you're after you will -love- it. She is posing in a beautiful dress for a painting, and has to sit very still, can't squirm or even moan or her painter will complain...

An Afternoon Out - One of my personal favourites. She's in a tight, amazing emerald dress, and while she does squirm and what-have-you, she has to try to maintain decorum whenever anyone is watching, as she's out in public.

Still Life 2 - Her clothing isn't as elegant as the first, but she does take most of it off afterwards, so that's nice. :D

All Dressed Up Again - Mostly a car scene, though.

Waiting in Line - This doesn't have her in an elegant dress, or trying to hide her desperation...but Jayne usually tries to keep her character's dignity throughout, so there is less squirming than her bladder might have needed! One of my favourites, not sure how you'd go though with your particular preferences.

Hanging Out With Jayne: Morning/Hanging Out With Jayne: Afternoon - Two movies, both mostly in public, so she has to keep from squirming a lot while out. Dressed in more regular clothes, but still nice.

Still Life 3: Dish of the Day - Jayne in underwear, lying on a table as part of its decoration, with fruit etc around her. She has to remain there as a table decoration during the night at the "restaurant", but has a very full bladder...

G. I. Jayne - Not elegant at all, as the name suggests, she's done up like a soldier, but also like a soldier, she has to maintain her stance, so there's a lot of attempted concealment of her state that you might enjoy, even if the outfit isn't what you're after.

Bistro Embarrassment - In a pretty dress, she's on a date, and if I remember correctly, too shy to ask for the bathroom (either that or it's out of order). In either case, because she's on a date, she tries not to squirm too much as her condition gets worse...

Seriously. She mayaswell have written the book on your preference. :) I was going to think of other movies or models or sites, but after going through all of Jayne's movies where elegance and/or trying to conceal her desperation is a theme, I figure you have enough to get started http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png

*grin* As a side-note, I was lucky enough to experience someone in real life trying to hide it, but failing...actually come to think of it, two...one was for a significant portion of the day though, and I lucked out in that the toilets we went to were locked! :o

I have to agree I sort of feel the same way, I like to see some dancing, leg crossing & holding otherwise it gets a bit boring but I don’t like it when they dance around holding themselves telling the viewer "oh god I need to pee & I’m going to wet myself " I like the sly little dance & for them to hold themselves when they just can’t help it. I agree with blahPeeV That bound2burst are the closest wee have to this for the time being.

Well I'm delighted to know others share my views on this topic. I haven't seen any of videos on the Bound2Burst site. I'll have to take a look. I think my liking for the subtle stems from an incident when I was in my early teens. I went to the local library with the girl next door and spent some time there. I thought she seemed a little quiet but thought little more of it. Later I overheard her mother telling my mom that Pearl had weed herself during her library visit and how all her underwear was soaked. I thought how wonderful she was to have endured and finally been overwhelmed by the need to wee, and said nothing. I'm sure she was only too aware that the library didn't have a public toilet and was probably too shy to ask to use the staff toilet. I'm also in awe that her underwear caught and contained it without anyone being aware of her plight. From those beginnings, I have forged a who web of desperation senarios, all involving shy ladies of class wearing the most elegant of clothing.

I'm with you on this one! One bof my favourite desperation and wetting topics is that of smartly dressed women being unable to use a toilet.Some of my fictional strories have featured women who have been wearing tight dresses with high waisted girdles and who have wet themselves as they couldn't get their knickers down. My recent post in the general discussion section entitled "Wetting Siuations 3" also considers the outcome of some of these garments.

It's really interesting to hear Jayne and Snuppa being compared in this way - they are really very different people, filmed in very different situations, but the one thing they share with each other and with very few other actresses is a genuine love of desperation for its own sake - they both really get something out of holding it in to the limit other than a paycheck at the end of the day.

I think that in filming these sorts of videos, there is a fundamental problem - it's hard to convey that what a lot of us would like to see is subtlety - we don't want to see the girl emphasizing her need, but instead trying ... eventually unsuccessfully ... to hide it. Most models come in with the idea that they need to be actresses - that they need to overact their need rather than subdue it. Most models also seem to be unwilling to dedicate as much effort as is required to hold it until they are really, truly unable to wait ... and one cannot really blame them given their fundamental disinterest in it. This results in the "silly giggling girls in hotpants" being about the best one can do some days ... and makes gems like Snuppa and Jayne something to be treasured.

I'm putting together a small gallery of the type of garments a girl would not want to be taken short in. I'm talking about high-waisted panti-girdles, body shapers, corsellettes, catsuits etc. Not forgetting tight outerwear of course. Any garment that would present the wearer with anything from a struggle to a total stripping-off in order to answer a call of nature. If anyone has any similar images, please (for everyone's benefit) feel free to contribute links or images files directly.

Any garment that would present the wearer with anything from a struggle to a total stripping-off in order to answer a call of nature.

One garment that used to give problems in this regard - and I got this on good authority at the time - was (were?) the hotpants that were fashionable briefly in the late 1960s and early '70s. I think some had quite awkward straps that needed to be undone and sometimes a second girl had to help out!

It's really interesting to hear Jayne and Snuppa being compared in this way - they are really very different people, filmed in very different situations, but the one thing they share with each other and with very few other actresses is a genuine love of desperation for its own sake - they both really get something out of holding it in to the limit other than a paycheck at the end of the day.

I think that in filming these sorts of videos, there is a fundamental problem - it's hard to convey that what a lot of us would like to see is subtlety - we don't want to see the girl emphasizing her need, but instead trying ... eventually unsuccessfully ... to hide it. Most models come in with the idea that they need to be actresses - that they need to overact their need rather than subdue it. Most models also seem to be unwilling to dedicate as much effort as is required to hold it until they are really, truly unable to wait ... and one cannot really blame them given their fundamental disinterest in it. This results in the "silly giggling girls in hotpants" being about the best one can do some days ... and makes gems like Snuppa and Jayne something to be treasured.

I've been lurking in this thread periodically, and trying to think what my contribution should be to the discussion... pdeferred, your post hit squarely on some of my thoughts. All the discussion of attire and circumstance is interesting and relevant to me, but the model's behavior from beginning to end (especially the end) is much more fundamentally critical to me. I've seen videos where the setup was perfect, and I've been glued to the screen, squirming in my own chair, delighted, fascinated, aroused, beguiled, and following every trembling wiggle of a knee, but then the model suddenly goes dead calm, and patiently looks down at herself, waiting, often no longer clamping her legs together desperately. The body language says everything. I know that moment, because I've been there. It's when I've decided to wet myself, but I'm not really desperate enough for it just to come rushing out at the first relaxation of my bladder. I have to stop and almost meditate on the idea of peeing. Well that's fine for me doing it for my own pleasure, but it utterly ruins the moment in a video. I feel sorry for these girls trying to act it out. Some of them are very good at showing the signs of desperation, whether subtly or obviously (I can appreciate both kinds at different times). It may not be entirely their own faults, either. The shoot may have a planned timeline, a script, or a location that dictates the moment of release. I can't predict my own bladder's behavior well enough to know whether my loss of control will be in five minutes or 45 minutes sometimes. The urges come, and sometimes subside. In some cases, the very relaxation of telling myself it's ok to let go has the effect of relaxing my urgency, rather than my sphincter. The only way to make sure that it just comes out, is to keep waiting an waiting until it does just come out. Maybe they aren't properly preparing with steady but non-overwhelming dosages of water beforehand. They might not have studied the right ways to get one's kidneys into overdrive. And we know from various people's testimony here that for some, the bladder doesn't lose control even after long periods of rather intense pain. Some of these girls might not reach a moment of involuntary wetting until they are in agony. I suspect, though, that they just aren't given the opportunity to get desperate enough, or enough preparation in safe hydration. Most people will eventually accidentally wet, particularly if their bladders are filling up at a much faster pace than usual.

Building on what has been said above, if I were to be the one directing videos, I'd give my girls the instruction not to bother acting, but just to keep holding it. The longer they can hold it, the more they get paid. The more they can convince me that they didn't give up and let it out on purpose, the more money is in it. Special bonuses to those who can keep their mouths shut, with the exception of involuntary whimpers, breaths, or gasps, when something breaks loose down there. Even more money if the final wetting can be delayed beyond the appearance of the first leaks or wet spots, and it happens in progressive stages, with increasing intensity of will to hold it back... Then once we are past the basics, we can move on to some intriguing scenarios...

Is the wearing of tight and awkward clothing a form of self-bondage I wonder. If I were about to step into a pair of high-waisted, firm control panti-girdle, I would immediately ask myself how the hell I was going to cope when nature started calling, and unless excited at the idea of the ensuing struggles, I would opt for a pair of simple panties instead - but I am excited at the prospects of dressing in a manner that makes weeing nearly impossible, so I might add a one-piece swimsuit over my panti-girdle, for good measure. Then slide and slither into a really long and tight gown. Dressed this way I would either have to wait until back home before using a toilet or face having to totally strip-off, given the privacy of a cubicle. Yes, I have to conclude that this IS a form of self-bondage. So, lets have a video that depicts this as we see a lady dress for the evening, and accept and enjoy the pressure she is placing herself under as the evening progresses.

On the practical side of how well (or otherwise) actresses depict desperation and wetting is indeed very variable. Most certainly a lady pushed to the point of genuinely losing control is likely to be much more true to life than someone who lets go on queue, but as has been pointed out, it's never easy to know whether one has really reached the point where nature overcomes your struggles, and indeed, some people can go to the point of feeling pain and still remain in control whereas others lose control much sooner. Generally I would say that the best approach would be to have the actress hold as much and as long as she can BEFORE the filming session. Even the previous day would be good. Now her bladder will be weakened from the previous straining and stretching and will yield much more spontaniously on a second filling. Even the less skilled actresses would present a much more genuine desperation under these circumstances, don't you think?

I agree..but when it comes to clo thing of type...i don't care for those..to me, the very dressedc up ones is..idk, i guess I'm not too into the sphisticated look, but that's just me.

and yesh! i hate it when they fake desperation..it's like...how do i explain it...okay, sex, it's like, when girls fake orgasm...it's dissapointing right? well..that's how i feel about fake desperation - it's dissapointing...and the thing is...why do they fake it? i mean...needing to pee is one of the things that you can't fake..if it's real.

also..i can't just take wetting and no desperation..it's like PB and J..desperation and wetting goes together..without the other the sandwich won't taste the bomb...(okay, unless you're allergic to peanuts then I'm sorry....)

now that said, I agree with everything. I like to see the girl legs crossed, bouncing up and dwn,etc. very noticeable signs.

I'm putting together a small gallery of the type of garments a girl would not want to be taken short in. I'm talking about high-waisted panti-girdles, body shapers, corsellettes, catsuits etc. Not forgetting tight outerwear of course. Any garment that would present the wearer with anything from a struggle to a total stripping-off in order to answer a call of nature. If anyone has any similar images, please (for everyone's benefit) feel free to contribute links or images files directly.

Body shapers I guess would be like a romper. I love seeing girls talking about how difficult rompers are when you have to pee.

• 4 years later...