Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I know a lot of people like celebrity wetting (including myself). But usually you only have the rare picture or video every once and a while. So I tried my hand in digital editing with these 2 pics. Tell me if they are good and if you want to request anything please do and send a picture with the request or a link to the picture.

Thanks!

JZ

P.S criticism is welcome :3

post-6794-0-14314000-1337086740_thumb.jppost-6794-0-77972200-1337086751_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, as said earlier, the leak stains don't look dark enough. It actually seems hard to notice in a few pictures. And most of them, the facial expressions just take too much away from the "wetting". Your later pictures get considerable better, beginning with Selena Gomez. That's absolute perfection right there!

I love seeing these celebrity "wettings" though, so keep up the great work! Just remember a bit of constructive criticism from the future ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, as said earlier, the leak stains don't look dark enough. It actually seems hard to notice in a few pictures. And most of them, the facial expressions just take too much away from the "wetting". Your later pictures get considerable better, beginning with Selena Gomez. That's absolute perfection right there!

I love seeing these celebrity "wettings" though, so keep up the great work! Just remember a bit of constructive criticism from the future ;)

Ey bro thanks for the criticism man!

And Pancake I cant do much about facial expresions except find photos were there embarrassed or whatever :l sorry...

Alright guys its 12:00 Am were i am. Im listening to sean paul and getting Photoshop installed on my new laptop. once its installed 6 new pics shall be edited.

Ey bro thanks for the criticism man!

And Pancake I cant do much about facial expresions except find photos were there embarrassed or whatever :l sorry...

Alright guys its 12:00 Am were i am. Im listening to sean paul and getting Photoshop installed on my new laptop. once its installed 6 new pics shall be edited.

Oh, I know you can't control their facial expressions, so I'm not lashing against your editing skills there http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png I just wish for you to try to find more pictures where that subtext of desperation exists. It's like if you photoshop a man bundled in a blanket near an erupting volcano. It's quirky, yeah, but it doesn't make a lot of sense and it feels unnatural. Try to find celeb pictures where it'd feel natural to add in urine marks, instead of just forcing it onto whoever you currently feel attracted to.

Random example:

http://www.sexystarimages.com/postimg/tamil/shreya_saran/shriya_images/actress_shriya_scared_hot_in_shorts_image.jpg

I feel like that would feel fairly natural (I googled "scared actress". The results are less than appeasing, but nonetheless).

And don't get me wrong, I really appreciate your skill and admiration and I definitely anticipate your upcoming works, I just think you have room for improvement, which is great. :)

Oh, I know you can't control their facial expressions, so I'm not lashing against your editing skills there http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png I just wish for you to try to find more pictures where that subtext of desperation exists. It's like if you photoshop a man bundled in a blanket near an erupting volcano. It's quirky, yeah, but it doesn't make a lot of sense and it feels unnatural. Try to find celeb pictures where it'd feel natural to add in urine marks, instead of just forcing it onto whoever you currently feel attracted to.

Random example:

http://www.sexystarimages.com/postimg/tamil/shreya_saran/shriya_images/actress_shriya_scared_hot_in_shorts_image.jpg

I feel like that would feel fairly natural (I googled "scared actress". The results are less than appeasing, but nonetheless).

And don't get me wrong, I really appreciate your skill and admiration and I definitely anticipate your upcoming works, I just think you have room for improvement, which is great. :)

I didnt think of scared actress to search... hmmm I like that photo. ill edit it in the next batch Im working on Thanks Pancake :D