How Do You Pee in the Shower?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Uhhh warning/disclaimer/alert this reply includes female masturbation:   so I like to get myself very full but not quite at the point of losing control (yet). I get in the shower, and enjoy

I never peed in the shower until the last couple years, but it wasn't because I was avoiding it. I had just always had a habit of peeing first thing after I woke up in the morning, and the shower alwa

Wow this thread is old! Most of the time i just spread my lips and hose down the shower wall for practice for hopefully peeing in an actual urinal someday

Well, back when I was really little, maybe about 8 years old, I tried peeing like a dog in the shower...You know, down on all fours, leg raised and all..

I don't even understand why I did that now that I think of it. I think I was pretending to be a dog or something. But yeah, that was probably the weirdest way I've done it. Otherwise, I just go normally.

• 6 years later...

Usually, the shower is one of my two main places for wetting (other being sitting on the toilet). If I want the pee to run down my legs, I pee standing up. Otherwise I pee sitting down in the shower.

On rare occasion I pee while taking a regular shower, I usually aim as far downwards as I can so it mixes with the water and goes straight down the drain.

Guest Blurple
7 hours ago, EtchyFox said:

I personally like to squat in the shower to pee. It makes the experience a little less naughty and is a bit of a dominance/ confidence booster for me haha. Naughty position combined with doing it so casually. 

How is peeing in the shower naughty?

If I'm in the shower and realize that I need to go, i often just let it go. I usually try and spread my legs apart so the pee doesn't trickle down my legs and just wait for the pee to go down the drain. This is the only way I really have an "accident" (its not really an accident, and it doesn't make that much of a mess as peeing yourself in clothes would be) because i don't really like having to clean up afterwards.

Uhhh warning/disclaimer/alert this reply includes female masturbation:

so I like to get myself very full but not quite at the point of losing control (yet). I get in the shower, and enjoy the warm water all over my body, especially my lower abdomen. Then I turn on the massage setting on the shower head, put it on my clit and either I will start to simultaneously orgasm as my urethra opens up and releases everything involuntarily, or I will involuntarily lose all control at the end of or just after my first orgasm, or (if I wasn’t quite desperate enough) I will have several orgasms and then just release because I don’t exactly have the motivation of being turned on to be bothered to continue holding.

If my bladder is at the absolute, leaky, bursting point and continuing to overfill very quickly I will lose it as soon at I step in the tub. Even before any water is turned on. Pressing my fingers tightly against my crotch helps block the flow a bit, and I try to do that to hopefully regain some control so I can get off with my full bladder, but I never can and it all releases.

Guest Blurple
7 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

It always feels "naughty" to pee anywhere but the toilet.

Haha fair point 

6 hours ago, EtchyFox said:

I am referring to not turning the water on, squatting and just letting rip. It's easy and not naughty at all to go with the water on...

Hope you run the water after lol

I pee in the shower more often than any other type of omo. While it doesn't give me the sensation of wet pants clinging to me as I continue to struggle to not pee, there is no mess to clean up.

Normally, I will  start by laying on the couch watching TV, and convince myself to hold it for one more program. If I make it I try for another. Laying down permits me to hold more than standing. I will squirm and squeeze myself when necessary. By the time I decide to go I am over full, my bladder stretched, and penis throbbing.  Sometimes I will leak some on my way to the bathroom. 

No matter how badly I need to pee, I undress slowly leaving my briefs until last. I often end up with a bit of a wet spot, because, I could not hold it any longer, my need worsened by  being in the bathroom. Once naked, I begin to adjust the water,  which frequently results in me  slowly dripping pee uncontrollably on the floor or lip of the tub, even though  I am clenching my sphincter as tight as possible. If I am leaking I try to squeeze myself, but usually it does no good and I pee on my hand. I can't always stop the flow, a slow but constant leak as I step into the tub. I try to regain control but it just keeps coming out until the pressure is relieved.

Sometimes, if I didn't start peeing beforehand , I will lose a big spurt as soon as I step into the tub. What happens next varies. The very warm water landing on my body makes my need to pee much worse. Most of the time, I will leak and spurt, like I won't be able to stop, but then I do.  With the worst of the pressure relieved, I normally can hold the rest until I am done showering. If I accomplish this I will let the rest out before turning off the water.

At other times I start leaking can't stop so I just let go.

One last scenario the occasions when i make it through with little or no leaking. There is an extremely sensitive  part of my penis, just behind the head, where my circumcision ring is. If I get the water to land there, I can't prevent myself from peeing. There is no warning sensation  that indicates my pee is about to come out. It just starts flowing, even if I didn't have to go much beforehand. 

On 3/10/2019 at 8:16 AM, Bursting_Baby said:

Uhhh warning/disclaimer/alert this reply includes female masturbation:

so I like to get myself very full but not quite at the point of losing control (yet). I get in the shower, and enjoy the warm water all over my body, especially my lower abdomen. Then I turn on the massage setting on the shower head, put it on my clit and either I will start to simultaneously orgasm as my urethra opens up and releases everything involuntarily, or I will involuntarily lose all control at the end of or just after my first orgasm, or (if I wasn’t quite desperate enough) I will have several orgasms and then just release because I don’t exactly have the motivation of being turned on to be bothered to continue holding.

If my bladder is at the absolute, leaky, bursting point and continuing to overfill very quickly I will lose it as soon at I step in the tub. Even before any water is turned on. Pressing my fingers tightly against my crotch helps block the flow a bit, and I try to do that to hopefully regain some control so I can get off with my full bladder, but I never can and it all releases.

Would love to see this play out 😍

Funny how different this can be for males and females.

For my former girlfriend, peeing in the shower was her chance to use her accuracy, rather than sitting down and leting it spray her thighs and run down her buttocks like she usually does. She taught herself to spread her labia standing up and aim a perfect neat stream right  into the drain until it became habit, whereas for me I use the opportunity to let go as messily as possible, where accuracy is not important for once. Let it go through my foreskin or pinch the tip closed and blow it up into a big balloon and let the pee explode out everywhere when my fingers slip off.