Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Documentary on Wetting her Panties

Found some crazy german documentary on different types of fetishes. The first interview is with skymouse. Thought maybe others would be intersted in seeing what goes on behind the scenes. I always wondered how much he actually makes off it since he seems to have been online with this the longest aside from wetset. Guess hes doing pretty well aside from getting hit by a truck lol.

The things in german, but that parts in English since whp is out of England. The rest of the video is irrelevant and showcases other fetishes and nudity, so viewer discression advised I guess.

http://www.kanal5play.se/play/program/227061/video/1090237#!/play/program/227061/video/1090237

Comone. Even if you are from america you must hear the difference between german and swedish. This is a swedish documentary broadcasted in Sweden.

It would never been broadcasted in a country like Germany. Sweden is much more tolerant in these kind of things.

The forum I found it on said it was german. Sounded somewhat german to me. Also, theres a lot of crazy fetish stuff that comes out of germany. They probably make more fetish films than anyone else, which is why I figured it was german. Thanks for clearing that up I guess.

• 7 years later...

Can anyone translate what the reporter said in Swedish, especially when she started laughing and grabbing herself and at the end of the show when she leaves the building?

Did she really wait until she started leaking a bit? Did she change her clothes?

This would have been an epic scene if she really dared to have a (full) accident and flooded her knickers and pants.

On 6/28/2019 at 1:02 AM, aklong said:

Can someone rip it?  It keeps directing me to their app to view it, and the app isn’t on available on iOS in my country.

The popup on the site says use app OR chrome. Use chrome on your phone and it should work.

On 6/28/2019 at 12:41 AM, mad_mick_atat said:

Can anyone translate what the reporter said in Swedish, especially when she started laughing and grabbing herself and at the end of the show when she leaves the building?

Did she really wait until she started leaking a bit? Did she change her clothes?

This would have been an epic scene if she really dared to have a (full) accident and flooded her knickers and pants.

She says "I just peed a little in my panties. There's nothing strange about that". Basically saying "there's nothing to see here".

And at the end of the show she says something like "I thought I would make it out of here dry, but I was wrong"

Great find. Very hot:-)

5 hours ago, Toffer said:

The popup on the site says use app OR chrome. Use chrome on your phone and it should work.

She says "I just peed a little in my panties. There's nothing strange about that". Basically saying "there's nothing to see here".

And at the end of the show she says something like "I thought I would make it out of here dry, but I was wrong"

Thanks for the translation!

10 hours ago, Toffer said:

Chrome is where I received the message, that's all I use.  Same thing in safari.

I have edited out the model for most part from the skymouse webcam 1 and 2. Then edited in some parts from the swedish documentary.

Enjoy her desperation increase slowly and ends up in a small accident(only talked about not shown)

https://mega.nz/#!nHJXHSbL!MTDFOD6UehPJ4HU527o8gbf2NGTrNUQAyFrH9NpIO6Q

File: 516 MB

28 minutes of cute desperation

I have to say. The reporter really did everything except have a full on accident. So she deserves thumps up for here commitment.

Ollie1.png

Ollie2.png

Hope this is ok to post. I try to show mostly the reporter as a behind the scene documentary to the Swidisch brodcast. 

Edited by misticsno
Video runtime (see edit history)
1 hour ago, misticsno said:

I have to say. The reporter really did everything except have a full on accident. So she deserves thumps up for here commitment.

Yes thats true.  Never thougt that a reporter would ever take part in any kind of holding game and even run the real risk of having a more or less big accident in her pants. And that in her own clothes she had come to the location! - That's just incredible!

And I don't think that it was planed that she waits until something really "happens" to her: In English she even says something like "I went too far" after she leaked and in a funny way to herself something that sounds like: "That's embarrassing: You put yourself in wet panties"

It even does not seem that she changed her clothes after the leaking-incident. Was there something said about new panties for her or a change of clothes?
(The sentence about "not making it out here dry" at the end ... )
I'm curious if she was really still wearing her damp and yellow-stained panties as kind of a personal "bladder-fail-memorial" under her coat when she left the building into the cold and even all her way home. And what had happend if she had an accident that even filled her boots?

But a beautiful lady deliberately risking a pee-accident, in her own clothes, far from home, holding it like a trooper until indeed having some pee leaking into her panties and finally a riding home in a kind of damp state? - Too great! - That can't be real! 😉

8 hours ago, mad_mick_atat said:

Yes thats true.  Never thougt that a reporter would ever take part in any kind of holding game and even run the real risk of having a more or less big accident in her pants. And that in her own clothes she had come to the location! - That's just incredible!

And I don't think that it was planed that she waits until something really "happens" to her: In English she even says something like "I went too far" after she leaked and in a funny way to herself something that sounds like: "That's embarrassing: You put yourself in wet panties"

It even does not seem that she changed her clothes after the leaking-incident. Was there something said about new panties for her or a change of clothes?
(The sentence about "not making it out here dry" at the end ... )
I'm curious if she was really still wearing her damp and yellow-stained panties as kind of a personal "bladder-fail-memorial" under her coat when she left the building into the cold and even all her way home. And what had happend if she had an accident that even filled her boots?

But a beautiful lady deliberately risking a pee-accident, in her own clothes, far from home, holding it like a trooper until indeed having some pee leaking into her panties and finally a riding home in a kind of damp state? - Too great! - That can't be real! 😉

It was not planned i think. The leaking was caused by here laughter. It seems like in swedish there is someone behind the camera teasing her. She even tells him to stop make her laugh. Thats just before she admits her panties is kind of wet, and the goes to the bathroom. I think it is just a small accident. So i would guess she wears her panties back home. They did never mentioned this. 
I'am norwegian so i understand swedish to some degree 🙂

Also for everyone asking for translation. She is basically saying the same stuff in swedish and in english.

Just after she leaked she is a bit puzzeld an says: I just peed in my panties, and there is nothing strange about that!

On 6/30/2019 at 9:31 AM, misticsno said:

It was not planned i think. The leaking was caused by here laughter. It seems like in swedish there is someone behind the camera teasing her. She even tells him to stop make her laugh. Thats just before she admits her panties is kind of wet, and the goes to the bathroom. I think it is just a small accident. So i would guess she wears her panties back home. They did never mentioned this. 
I'am norwegian so i understand swedish to some degree 🙂

Also for everyone asking for translation. She is basically saying the same stuff in swedish and in english.

Just after she leaked she is a bit puzzeld an says: I just peed in my panties, and there is nothing strange about that!

I would have started doing a full stand up routine at that point! She was still game to even have a little accident, though I'd have preferred a full-blown one.

• 4 years later...
On 6/29/2019 at 6:26 PM, misticsno said:

I have edited out the model for most part from the skymouse webcam 1 and 2. Then edited in some parts from the swedish documentary.

Enjoy her desperation increase slowly and ends up in a small accident(only talked about not shown)

https://mega.nz/#!nHJXHSbL!MTDFOD6UehPJ4HU527o8gbf2NGTrNUQAyFrH9NpIO6Q

File: 516 MB

28 minutes of cute desperation

Ollie1.png

Ollie2.png

Hope this is ok to post. I try to show mostly the reporter as a behind the scene documentary to the Swidisch brodcast. 

the link is broken