Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is wetting really not as bad as it seems?

1 hour ago, MOV said:

I’ve definitely overheard conversations where girls casually talk about times that they’ve peed themselves. I can never seem to hear the full conversation, but it certainly interest me that it seems to be an acceptable feminine trait to discuss wettings.

Come to think of it, so have I. One girl in class casually said she peed her pants while being tickled once, and I heard two other girls talking about another girl they were hanging out with peeing her pants from laughing too hard, and from the way they talked it was probably no big deal for her.

On 11/29/2019 at 5:57 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

Come to think of it, so have I. One girl in class casually said she peed her pants while being tickled once, and I heard two other girls talking about another girl they were hanging out with peeing her pants from laughing too hard, and from the way they talked it was probably no big deal for her.

When I was a student, I once had two girls visiting me in my room. One of them was sitting on my bed, and when she started to laugh, the other one said to her: "Be careful, don't laugh too hard. You wouldn't want to pee on his bed, would you?", and then, turning to me: "You know, when she laughs too hard, it happens that she wets herself. Yesterday it happened when we were riding on the bus, and we had to leave the bus very quickly...."  The girl confirmed that this was indeed the case, and she did not seem particularly embarrassed about it.

That night on my bed, however, nothing happened.