Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

French official 'drugged women to watch them urinate'

2 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Absolutely disgusting and I'm so glad he's in jail where he belongs.

I kind of want to know exactly what he gave them though so I can use it on myself. 

I browsed through the origin report written in French thanks to the help of Google Translate. It appears to be Furosemide.

You shouldn't force yourself into extreme condition though. According to the report, one of the victims refused to squatted and let her go under the bridge but instead insisted on finding a bathroom. This led her being admitted into hospital for 4 days for a urinary tract infection and "at the edge of peritonitis"

5 hours ago, 147741 said:

What do you think about his behavior?

If you engage in it consensually, I'd say it's pretty hot for both sides :reimuwink:

When it's a crime committed aganist you... well, what the fuck dude?! As a fantasy, it's still really hot, not gonna lie 😅 But doing it irl to unsuspecting people? Jesus Christ, just stop.

Also this:

the official kept a log of the incidents on an Excel spreadsheet

This might be the weirdest part. He might have been got away with this, if not for his own Excel spreadsheet detailing his crimes? That's some big brain maneuver there 😂

Edited by BabyDreams (see edit history)

Confession:  When i was 11 and 12, I'd daydream about this.  But I never did anything about it.  At 16 the big surprise came.  My steady took me by the hand, lead me into her bathroom, downed her culottes and panties and peed while I watched.  Then I peed while she watched.  Way more fun than my day dream.

When asked, slightly more than half the young ladies I dated steadily where willing to do "together pees."

12 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I kind of want to know exactly what he gave them though so I can use it on myself. 

Please don't - diuretics lower blood pressure, and while that might be useful if you had high BP and used a controlled amount, it could be dangerous otherwise.

Surely it is easy enough to get yourself to bursting point!

What he did was wrong, but maybe some French lady with a love of Omorashi will find him and they will make a beautiful couple.

1 hour ago, Stanley79 said:

Confession:  When i was 11 and 12, I'd daydream about this.  But I never did anything about it.  At 16 the big surprise came.  My steady took me by the hand, lead me into her bathroom, downed her culottes and panties and peed while I watched.  Then I peed while she watched.  Way more fun than my day dream.

When asked, slightly more than half the young ladies I dated steadily where willing to do "together pees."

Wow - what percentage did you persuade to wet themselves with you watching?

37 minutes ago, David_E said:

Surely it is easy enough to get yourself to bursting point!

It really, really isn't. I have a massive bladder and doing a hold is an all day affair which is really disruptive. A way to get to 10/10 in a reasonable amount of time is a huge fantasy to me. Like I literally just want to experience an actual involuntary wetting one time and I'd be satisfied. 

I think it works to compare this to BDSM:

It's all fine and good if you keep it between consenting adults who know what they're doing. But when you start tying up unsuspecting people for reals then you really need to put a very deep psychiatric hospital's basement.

Desperation games among consenting adults are great. Getting unsuspecting innocents involved? That's way fucked.

This man couldn't separate his fantasy from reality. I hope they stick him away far and for a long time.

One: I'm glad this guy is locked up. It's one thing to fantasize about these scenarios, but there's never an excuse to force your kink on someone else.

That said, a consensual version of this situation would be a great roleplay experience for a couple. I've had to take furosemide in the past for a medical condition; it doesn't fuck around. It basically ramps your kidneys up to maximum production within 15 minutes of ingestion until all of the drug is excreted from your system, which can take hours. I don't recommend playing around with it, though, as diuretics can cause significant electrolyte disturbances which are very dangerous. They'll cause your body to excrete more sodium, potassium, calcium, etc than you normally would and low levels of electrolytes can, in severe situations, be fatal. At the very least, if you ever do experiment with it, make sure you're replacing electrolytes appropriately.

Edited by surrealexp (see edit history)

David,

Some weeks later, that same date (who lead me to her bathroom) and I found ourselves on a deserted beach.  Some park workers busied themselves well down the beach.  My date volunteered to wet her bathing suit while I watched.   But just as I accepted, a worker detached himself from the crew and headed our way.  He warned us about sand slides along the beach.  But he obviously came over for a close look an my girlfriend.  Realizing we were closely watched, my girlfriend called off the bathing-suit demonstration.  No other situation produced the right conditions for a date to wet for me.  Of course, some uncounted number (including cousins) have told me they were tinkling while we wadded waist-deep together.

Here next to the Cascade Mountains, an invitation to an all-day hike in the foot hills amounts to an invitation to a together pee.  Most (80+%) young ladies prefer a well-known friend to being discovered by a stranger, porcupine or skunk.  An appreciative look or comment will usually lead to more "together pees."  From my encounters with yuri couples, I'd expect foot-hill "together pee" rates to exceed 95% (but I'll never know with certainty).  I assume they're just plain safer sticking together.  But that's for them to say.

This is just plain wrong. If you get someone to willingly pee for you that's great. Good for you. 

But drugging a person , or in any other force someone to have no choice but to urinate or wet in front of you is as it must be a crime.

You have humiliated them and if that is your idea of fun, you are demented , and You deserve the harshest penalty  permitted.

Unfortunately this is not the first time this has happened. A few years ago a Japanese taxi driver had offered his female passengers cookies which were sprinkled with a kind of diuretic powder and this had been going on for some time. Eventually a woman complained to authorities and the man was charged with a crime. I think I saw the link to the story either here or at wetset forums.

In my opinion, this guy is an absolute monster. Many of us come to this site because it fulfills our deep rooted fantasies, and this is where it remains, without any real human interaction. Others find consensual partners and explore their fantasy with a willing partner. As someone above pointed out "omo-rape" is an apt term but I would go a step further and call his behavior that of sociopath. Forcefully making his fantasies a reality at the expense of others, documenting it with a spreadsheet, sounds quite a bit like a serial killer. While he didn't take their lives, how many of these women will be left permanently scarred? For someone who isn't into this fetish, it could be incredibly traumatic. 

Best case scenario is, the women recover and he just ends up making the entire community look bad, and that isn't a good scenario at all. Behavior like this needs to be repudiated and disavowed in the strongest possible terms.

In addition to being twisted, sick, and wrong, drugging people without their knowledge can also be extremely dangerous. There's a very good reason why any doctor worth his degree is going to ask for your medical history, check your vitals, and run a test or three before prescribing you any serious medication. Some people are allergic to certain drugs. Others have a condition or disease that can make it dangerous to take a drug that would be safe for most anyone else. Still others are taking medications that have what is called "drug interactions" when taken with other medications; these can have a variety of effects ranging from mild inconveniences to life-threatening emergencies.

DO NOT PUT FUROSEMIDE INTO YOUR BODY UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING. From the drug's WebMD page:

Before taking furosemide, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.

Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: kidney problems, liver problems, inability to make urine, gout, lupus.

If you have diabetes, furosemide may affect your blood sugar. Check your blood sugar regularly as directed and share the results with your doctor. Your doctor may need to adjust your diabetes medication, exercise program, or diet.

Furosemide may reduce the potassium level in your blood. Your doctor may instruct you to add potassium-rich foods to your diet (such as bananas, orange juice) or prescribe potassium supplements to prevent potassium loss. Ask your doctor for more details.

This medication may make you more sensitive to the sun. Limit your time in the sun. Avoid tanning booths and sunlamps. Use sunscreen and wear protective clothing when outdoors. Tell your doctor right away if you get sunburned or have skin blisters/redness.

This drug may make you dizzy or blur your vision. Alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) can make you more dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness or clear vision until you can do it safely. Limit alcoholic beverages. Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana (cannabis).

Severe sweating, diarrhea, or vomiting can increase the risk of dehydration. Report prolonged diarrhea or vomiting to your doctor. Follow your doctor's instructions about the amount of fluids you can drink.

Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).

Babies born early (premature infants) and children may be more sensitive to certain effects of this drug, such as kidney stones.

Older adults may be more sensitive to the effects of this drug, especially dizziness and water/mineral loss.

During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.

This drug passes into breast milk and may affect milk production. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.

Hope this scumbag drops the soap.

Honestly,

Why is it that whenever someone reports a crime involving pee, people feel obligated to say how horrible it was? I mean, I take it we are all adults here, and aren't going to copy some criminal act just because we read about it here, and we know that you don't fool around with prescription drugs.

If I read a newspaper and there is a story about a far worse crime - murder or rape or whatever - I don't feel the need to say how bad it was!

I think we don't need to sound moralising in order to behave in a morally responsible way.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:35 PM, zombox said:

I think it works to compare this to BDSM:

It's all fine and good if you keep it between consenting adults who know what they're doing. But when you start tying up unsuspecting people for reals then you really need to put a very deep psychiatric hospital's basement.

Desperation games among consenting adults are great. Getting unsuspecting innocents involved? That's way fucked.

This man couldn't separate his fantasy from reality. I hope they stick him away far and for a long time.

This 100%. Consent is by definition what makes it kink. Without consent it’s just rape, and there’s nothing sexy about that.