Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi camming?

Not sure that would be a major driving force.  I mean, alcoholic ones would reduce inhibitions which is good, but alcohol comes with other issues.  Perhaps anything other than water might produce yellow urine opposed to clear. I'm guessing everyone will want you to drink everything that is in front of you though. 

50 minutes ago, Redd said:

Not sure that would be a major driving force.  I mean, alcoholic ones would reduce inhibitions which is good, but alcohol comes with other issues.  Perhaps anything other than water might produce yellow urine opposed to clear. I'm guessing everyone will want you to drink everything that is in front of you though. 

Fair- I was mostly thinking tea and such but yeah.

• 4 months later...
On 11/6/2019 at 2:49 PM, LivingOmo said:

If peeing was allowed on a cam website like charurbate how many people would watch it? What would they like to see?

I am wondering the same thing at the moment honestly! I joined Chaturbate as a prospective broadcaster, and assumed that peeing would just be considered 'fetish content' per the guidelines. Is peeing/wetting really not allowed???

On 3/21/2020 at 2:03 AM, themerger said:

I am wondering the same thing at the moment honestly! I joined Chaturbate as a prospective broadcaster, and assumed that peeing would just be considered 'fetish content' per the guidelines. Is peeing/wetting really not allowed???

Pee is specifically mentioned in the rules as not permitted and liable to get your account immediately suspended or cancelled, along with other fluids including poo and blood.

However, some broadcasters do 'fly below the radar' and quite a few who advertise 'squirting' and especially 'big squirting' actually pee. Note, I'm not saying squirt and pee are the same, just that is how those broadcasters describe it on Chaturbate because pee is against the rules. There seem to be checks, possibly automated, for mention of banned words in chat so, if you are lucky enough to find someone doing this, *under no circumstances* mention pee or pee-related activity. The room moderators protecting the performer will ban you immediately to reduce the risk of the performer getting caught. For obvioius reasons, to protect them in case someone at Chaturbate sees this, you have to look for these performers yourself and then favourite them when you find them, there isn't a list. And, of course, '#pee' and '#piss' are not valid tags you can search for. But when you see a performer 'squirting'  a lake of more then a square metre on the floor, you know what's happening! 😉

There are a couple I have seen who make clothes wet (by whatever means!) but they are rarer.

Edited by Looking Around (see edit history)

Just another quick thought in case helpful. Many of the Chaturbate cammers have links in their profiles to sites that sell videos (I won't mention names here as not sure of the rules on what might be regarded as advertising). If a model operates with tag #squirt (or, although rare #bigsquirt), it's worth following those links to their video sale page and search for terms like 'pee' and 'piss' (you don't need to buy anything but, of course, can if you want). If a model on Chaturbate sells her own pee videos so does this kind of activity, it might be worth watching her 'squirt' show in case you get lucky! 🙂

Oh I would *LOVE* to see, participate and encourage that. I thought and have  - very briefly - dabbled in that kind of cam-action myself. Well actually aimed at someone I knew would be watching. 
CAM4 seems to be more permissive than chaturbate as far as pee is concerned - I also prefer their user interface. 

But let us know when and where. I'd be ready 😉

Guest blitzomo

I am always looking for that kind of content... for example, on Chaturbate it isn't allowed, nevertheless a lot of models constantly drink water and I wonder if they get full after so many hours of streaming. It drives me crazy ❤️ now if it was allowed, I'd constantly watch and participate too! On cam4 it is allowed but there's not much content anyways, not many models hold live 

Guest Nils JD
On 11/6/2019 at 8:49 PM, LivingOmo said:

If peeing was allowed on a cam website like charurbate how many people would watch it? What would they like to see? Is real desperation and water drinking in cute outfits something you’d watch?

I was thinking about how little of it is out there and what a shame that is.

Well, I'd love to see girls drinking and holding in cute outfits...
But only if it comes to a wetting... 🙂

And to be brutally honest I rather prefer the wetting...

There once was a girl on chaturbate, Kyra (I think she also created on account here), who was active there. She did a great job and held it for like 5, 6 hours while drinking.
To me I got bored with the desperation... 😞 (I know many of you just like that, I'm sorry if I hurt anyone!).  So I'd be up for live cam wettings, lol.

• 2 weeks later...