Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

21 year old holding

Hi guys! I just recently turned 21 and I’m looking to do a hold tonight. 

I haven’t had much alcohol since I turned 21 so I’m wondering which drinks make you piss the most?

Im also open to suggestions of what I should do during my holding... I’ve thought about drinking tea as well as beer, since tea seems to really get my kidneys going. 

please let me know what I should drink, what I should do during my hold and how I should relieve myself 🙂

If you want to get desperate quickly you're best sticking to lower volume drinks as they will have the highest water content. Plain old beer will have a higher water to alcohol ratio than just about anything else.

You might be thinking that the diuretic effect of alcohol would mean that stronger drinks would have more of an effect, but in practice that's more than outweighed by sheer water intake when you're chugging beers.

You don't want to get too drunk to enjoy it, so be well-hydrated before you open the first beer.  By the time you finish beer number 3 you'll need to pee.  But you've always been able to hold it for an hour or two after first feeling the need, haven't you?  You're young and flexible, so you can have a couple of more beers before releasing it.  Yeah, right.  😉

Some of us, like me, consider Holding as the main event, while others see it as the means to a wet end.  Whichever is your thing, have fun!

On 11/4/2019 at 4:56 PM, Rukako said:

Blanket term for any spirit (Vodka, rum, tequila etc) that’s mixed with something else. (coke, lemonade, tonic water, juice etc.) 

Pubs and clubs will do these In measures of 25ml. Usually a single (25ml) or a double (50ml)

oh ok here in the US they call them "well" drinks- named after the shelf they keep the cheap stuff in