Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sakuya's Timeout (Touhou ABDL)

Well, I decided I would FINALLY try writing a story of my own. It's not like I don't have the creative mind for it, I just never take enough time away from gaming.

So, I thought I'd try writing a story based on this great image by U5461 (https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/28525484) If you want to enjoy it more, open the image sequence and follow along!

pee, diaper, kindergarten pupil / さくや えんじに・・・

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When this day started, I'd never pictured myself where I am now. Wearing a kindergartner's uniform, childish panties, tied to a training potty... and quivering with desperation.

Earlier that day...

"I'm so sorry Mistress Flandre! Here, let me help you to the bathroom!"

My kind words did little to assuage the steady stream of tears flowing from young Flandre's eyes, nor the yellow stream now soaking the carpet beneath her. I had been heading upstairs to check if Flandre needed anything, and had collided with her head-on while she had been trying to make it to the bathroom. Poor Flan, the surprise and pain had made her lose it right there in the hallway.

"You big -sniff- meanie! I would have made -sob- made it the the potty if you hadn't... hadn't.... WWAAHH!!"

That marked the end of any coherent dialogue from Flandre, as she finally finished wetting herself and slumped down bawling. I tried to offer my hand, hoping to take her to the bathroom and help her clean up. But it was not to be.

"What the fracking heck is going on here!" boomed Remilia's voice from around the corner. For all her illusions of being a graceful, elegant aristocrat, anything that gets her temper up makes Mistress Remilia sound like the child she still physically is. "So, you made Flan cry? Oh, and made her wet herself on top of that?" Remilia smirked like the Chesire Cat. "I think some punishment is in order."

"What do you mean by that, milady?" Whatever it was, it wasn't going to be fun. Well, not for me anyway. Remilia would been having the most fun she's had all month.

"Oh, you'll see soon enough..." That sinister smirk again.

Later....

And so that's how I found myself in this position. Remilia decided that having to share Flandre's fate would drive home the lesson about treating other's potty time with respect. Rather hypocritical of Remilia when I'm the one who takes care of everyone else's potty needs. Yes, I mean everyone. Of course, Flandre has a horrible nighttime record, and daytime accidents like today happen at best once a week, and often more. Remilia will sometimes order me to diaper her at night out of sheer laziness. Yes, she actually wears and uses diapers by choice, even though accidents are a rarity for her. Patchouli, of course, needs diapers whenever her anemia is acting up. It's much healthier for her to lay in bed and recuperate rather than being constantly bothered by bathroom needs. Even I have accidents on rare occasion, typically when I'm overloaded with work and make the mistake of putting one of my mistress's needs before my own. I've even seen Mieling wet herself when she falls asleep on guard duty. Suffice to say, a week at the Scarlet Devil Mansion passing without ANYONE flooding themselves is a rare occurrence indeed. Speaking of which...

"So, how exactly is this supposed to teach me anything? It's humiliating, sure, but hardly the worst punishment you've put me through."

Remilia responded by hiking up my skirt to expose my preschool panties. "Oh, it's gonna get worse. When I was trawling through the library, I found the strangest of spells. This seems like as good an opportunity as any to test it out." And with a flick of her fingers and some dog latin, golden dust appeared and settled on my thighs and crotch. Instantly, I went from 'annoying urgency', to 'oh @#$%, I need to pee RIGHT NOW'. If my hands hadn't been tied, I would have jammed them right into my crotch, not even caring that I would look like even more of a preschooler than I already did. As it were, a few drops of pee wormed out of my ladyhood and into the crotch of my panties, but not enough for Remi to see... I hope.

She certainly saw me squirming though. That plus the panicked look in my eyes made it clear that the spell had done exactly what it was supposed to.

"Seriously Remilia?" I whined. "This isn't funny. And I am NOT going to wet myself like a kindergartner! I have the best potty record in this mansion, and I fully intend on keeping it!"

"Pretty big words," Remilia responded, "considering you're fidgeting like a five-year-old who waited too long to go potty! Flan didn't make it because of you, and as punishment, you're gonna share her shame! Maybe I'll leave the room, and come back an hour later to untie you. Or maybe I'll stay, so I can listen to you beg!"

"Remi, please..." I whimpered.

"Ah, we need to keep this game interesting somehow. Fine! If you can cry without wetting yourself, I'll take your panties off!"

Crying didn't sound too hard, and it was certainly preferable to having pee run down my legs and ruin my stockings. So, I gave it my best. All I had to do was relax a bit-carefully now, not without relaxing my aching crotch-and the tears started flowing.

But the sparkling salt wasn't nearly enough for my mistress. "A few crocodile tears won't do it! You need to be full-on bawling! Here, I'll show you how it's done!" And she inched towards me with that same frightening smirk.

"Wait, Remi, what are... KKKYYYAAAA!" Remilia jammed her fingers into my sides, and started tickling with all her might.

"Aahh... Ahhahahaha....EAYHAHAHAHAHHA!!!" I started giggling uncontrollably, mirth that quickly turned to terror as I lost control over my floodgates. With a hiss reminiscent of a waterfall, pee rushed into my panties, filling my crotch with warmth. But the preschooler panties, despite being softly padded for a child's leaks, weren't designed for a teenager's full-bore accident. Pee started spattering into the bowl of the potty, as loud as gunshots to my terrified ears. More warmth ran down my thighs, ruining my stockings just like I'd hoped to avoid.

Now I was all-out bawling. "WWWHHHAAAA!!!" I wailed, all traces of my dignity as a maid abandoned. I sobbed and peed for what felt like minutes before my bladder was finally empty, the last few drops leaving my womenhood like the last few spiteful danmaku shots from a defeated hero. I continued blubbering for a few minutes more before I finally calmed down enough to focus. My eyes were too full of tears to see clearly, and I couldn't wipe them with my hands tied. Nevertheless, I knew Remilia had that selfsame smirk.

I thought that my punishment was over, but as my eyes dried I could see Remilia rummaging in the changing table. "Wait, we're not-whimper-done?"

"Silly meido, you thought that would be the end of it, when you've only suffered as much as Flan? No, we need to make sure the lesson sticks." And Remi unfolded a cutesy diaper, and slid it under my bum, not bothering to remove my sodden panties. A few lazy drops fell from my crotch into the thirsty padding. Remi taped it up, doing a surprisingly competent job despite me only helping me change Flandre a handful of times. For a moment, I was proud of my teaching skills, before I remembered that they were now being tested on me. Me, the proud maid of the Scarlet household, the only resident to have never worn a diaper within its walls. Looks like my streak was at an end.

"Ready for round two?" Remilia cheerfully announced, and cast that desperation spell again. In my already-exhausted state, I couldn't even hold on for half a minute. I didn't even have the energy left to cry, as my maturity left me for the second time that afternoon. The thirsty diaper greedily absorbed all my pee, filling itself to capacity. The cutesy frog on the front turned from green to blue, announcing my incontinence to the whole world.

Noticing how I didn't even have the energy left to fidget in my clingy puddle, Remilia started undoing the restraints. Almost immediately, my traitorous hands made the way towards the front off my flooded diaper. I barely caught myself before I started rubbing it, but eagle-eyed Remilia saw it clearly.

"So, looks like my little baby maid likes being an incontinent, quivering wreck! That's great, cause you won't be using the potty for another week, at least!", Remilia almost bouncing with glee.

"Wait-whine-another-sob-week!?" I whined, shocked that my punishment had only just begun. I was about to go from the best-trained member of the household, to having more accidents than even Flandre.

"Yep!" Remilia giggled. "Oh, Flan's gonna be so happy to have a playmate just like her! In fact, I might enjoy this even more than her!" And with that, she left the room and shut the bathroom door behind her. She called from the other side of the door, "You can get changed and leave this room when the next girl comes along for their bathroom break! But don't forget, the potty is off limits, so you'd probably want to put on another diaper... without your sodden panties underneath it! Unless you're into that." And she tromped down the corridor, leaving me alone with my babyhood.

I could have just gotten changed then and there. The shower was available, and my clothes were stacked in the corner. But I knew better than to defy my mistress. She would just come up with something to make the punishment even worse, like giving me an enema, or whatever else she finds in that weird spellbook. So with nothing better to do, I crawled across the room, propped my exhausted body up against the changing table, and started rubbing my squishy padding...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that was quite alot of fun! It's definitely the most fiction I've written in one go since middle school. If people like it, and I have time, I might do a longer sequel, exploring our favorite little meido's now potty-free life in the mansion! I don't think she'll be the only one peeing her panties for very long. Since I always wanted to add some Yuri undertones, maybe you can leave suggestions as to who our pants-wetting maid should be spending the most time with. Remilia, Flandre, Patchouli, Meiling, or even someone from the wider Touhou verse! If a great idea for an extension pops into your head, feel free to share! I won't be offended if someone else has a better plot idea than me! And of course, since this is my first story, critique is welcome!

Thank you for reading, and I hope to write more about Sakuya's incontinent trials soon!

Edited by Dark Knight (see edit history)

So, I had a lot of fun writing last night, and I'm once again tired out from studying. So, I'm going to carry on with the story! And as a treat for @Night Rain, Reimu WILL be making appearance down the road.... assuming I keep writing that far. So, without further ado, here's to more incontinent moeblobs!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Knock knock*

"Sakuya? I'm here to... oh." Meiling stopped short as the light from the door fell upon my prone form. My face burned, both from the afterglow of my makeout session, and the humiliation of being caught with my hands gently massaging my sodden nappy. To her credit, she recovered quickly. "Remilia told me about your punishment. She saw me heading to the washroom, and asked me to tell you that you can get cleaned up now. She's also decided that, in light of your newfound... situation... you're relieved of maid duties for the afternoon, so you can take some time to get used to... things." She was clearly hesitant to address my humiliating condition openly.

But I made no move to get cleaned up, still not fully grasping my newfound loss of womenhood. Fortunately, Meiling took pity on me. "Do you want me to change you? Self-changes don't seem like the easiest task." Still in an erotic daze, I nodded, and Meiling swept me up in her muscular arms and helped me stand upright, whereupon she gently stripped me of my blouse, skirt, and socks, leaving me shivering in a gradually-cooling diaper. She then hoisted me onto the changing table, and ripped the tapes apart, finally liberating me from my soggy prison.

"Lift up your legs," she ordered, and pulled off the preschooler panties. To my further embarrassment, she examined the pee and other.. substances, and with a shrug, threw the ruined panties in the garbage. Next, she grabbed a wipe from the dispenser, and started to gently clean my ladyhood and bum. But with the afterglow not fully departed, even that light touch was enough to elicit a shameful moan. "Uuuhhhhhaaa- Meiling, stooooppp..." I murmured through trembling lips, but the motherly guard was having none of it, and popped a aquamarine pacifier between them. Without even realizing what I was doing, I started to suckle, drawing a measure of peace through my worn-out body.

After balling up the used diaper and wipe and tossing them aside, Meiling rummaged in the changing table, and pulled out a pair of diapers. One of the cutesy, frog-covered ones that Flandre, and occasionally Remilia, would wear, the same kind I had worn during my... timeout, and a thicker lilac medical diaper that Patchouli would use when sleeping off an illness. She looked at me expectantly, offering me the choice. I gestured towards the childish one; as suffusing as it was, I wanted to be able to actually walk around. Meilig nodded, as if approving of my choice, and slid it underneath my bum, then began the process of dusting my crotch with baby powder.

"Ish thish... reallie neshesshary?" I mumbled around the pacifier, but we both knew it was a frivolous complaint; with how long I had been laying in my saturated padding, powder would be essential to prevent my next accident - even internally, I hesitated over the word - leaving me with a rash. Finally, Meiling taped up the diaper, trapping me once again in my babyish cage, then stepped back to admire her handiwork.

I popped the pacifier out. "You didn't do it right," I scowled, as I unfasten and tightened one of the tapes. "Always pull the tapes tight enough to secure the leg gathers, so that the wearer doesn't leak with every movement." Even in my babyish state, enough of the proud maid remained to criticize Meiling for her shoddy workmanship. "You should know this by now, after poor Patchouli ruined her mattress because you taped her up lazily, then didn't attend to her for over ten hours."

Meiling slid the pacifier right back in, then shushed me by laying a finger across it. I almost knifed her for her insolence, but my hand went to my hip and found only fluffy fabric. Collecting myself, I wandered over to my neatly folded uniform, only to turn back to the sight of Meiling fidgeting and pushing against her crotch.

"Right," I muttered, "You originally came here to use the toilet. Just do your business, there's no need to feel embarrassed. I've seen Flandre pee plenty of times, when I'm helping her with potty training." But Meiling appeared unconvinced. "Look, just go before you have an accident on the floor. This household has already made enough puddles today."

I turned back to my clothes and started dressing, my ears tickled by the waterfall of Meiling's pee flowing into the toilet below. The noise served as yet another reminder of the privileges that were now denied me. As Meiling finished her luxurious business, I went to work cleaning up the puddle that had formed beside the training potty. With the toilet now free, I dumped the bowl of the potty chair into it, then pulled the handle. As the pee was washed away, I felt like my maturity was being washed away with it.

With the rest of the day now free before me, I began the long walk back to my bedroom. Maybe I would read one of those imported human-world novels that I had found in the library last week, try to distract myself from my now-padded state. Yeah right, like that's going to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that evening.

Too embarrassed to face the rest of the household, I had asked one of the fairies to bring me some snacks and tea for dinner. Now buried beneath the covers off my massive four-poster bed - yes, even the maid of the Scarlet Devil household lives in Victorian luxury - I was now working my way through the second volume of Didn't I say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?, about a prodigious but socially-awkward human girl, who had been reincarnated in a European fantasy world with one wish: to be an ordinary, average girl. As tended to be with wishes in human tales, it didn't quite go the way it was intended too. She was not 'normal' in any sense of the word.

At least she's able to use the toilet like a normal human girl... I groaned, as the tea and cakes had worked their way through me and were now uncomfortably pressing on my bladder and bowels. I shoved a hand down my pajamas, hoping to relieve some of the pressure, but that just made the fluffy diaper rub pleasantly against my crotch... No, I am not thinking that! I am NOT enjoying this! But my puerile subconscious disagreed. In fact, it found the soft, absorbent cotton almost heavenly. I hadn't noticed when the previous diaper had been crudely taped over my panties, but with this one properly secured and my lady parts dusted with powder like freshly fallen snow, I felt as though I were the most innocent, pampered girl in the world. NNNNOOOO, I am NOT going to love this! This is a punishment, and I will bare this shame until I am finally liberated! And I am NOT going to mess myself! Only helplessly sick Patchouli ever does that! And Flandre, she's woken up in a soiled diaper on occasion. But that's beside the point!

But I knew the argument with myself was a pointless one. And holding in my poo for a whole week wasn't an option, unless I wanted to be constipated on top of everything else. At some point, I was going to have to mess myself; might as well do it before bed so that I can sleep in a clean diaper.

But my half-hearted pushing was not doing anything to relieve the shuddering warmth. Well, might as well get Flandre ready for bed, I sighed. Even if I wasn't bound to my maidly obligations for the night, I didn't trust Meiling to pad her properly. And I needed to apologize to her anyway.

So without further ado, I set off down the corridors, and knocked on the door of Flandre's attic bedroom. "Hey Flandre, you still awake?"

With no response, I quietly opened the door, to find the lights still on. Flandre was sitting in the center of the room, playing with an array of toy cars... and studiously avoiding my gaze. Guess she's still mad about this morning. Well, I need to break the ice somehow. "Hey, uh, sorry about what hap-"

"Let me see it." Mistress Flandre cut me off, with a bossy tone that I usually only heard from Mistress Remilia. "The diaper, let me see it."

Deciding that this was to be viewed as another part of the punishment, I submissively lowered my pajama pants to show Flan the childish garment wrapped around my hips. My face once again flushed with humiliation, I stared into the carpet, not meeting her gaze. A few moments of silence passed, before I was distracted by the sound of gentle sobs reaching my ears. To my surprise, the sound wasn't coming from me, but from Flan.

"Youhr so -sob- luckee," she lisped. She raised her skirt to show me the sodden diaper that embraced her bum, the same style that I was wearing in fact. She eyed mine with jealousy. "Wheneva I -sniff- have an accshident, you just hug me and -whimper- tell me I'll... Ilh.. make it nexht time. You and Remi both." She lowered her gaze. "But eye don't wan that..." Oh, so that's what this is about? She doesn't WANT to potty train? I started mentally beating myself. I seriously didn't notice until now. Poor Flan...

Flan continued her monologue. "I haff one accshident, and YOUR," she glared at me, "The won who geths to -sob- give up your potty reshpon... respawwnshi..." Flan stuttered over the longer word, "needs. I wanna be like youuu..." she whined. With a psychic scowl, the toy car in her hand shattered beneath her powers of destruction.

Finally, I figured it out. It was jealousy, not shame, that had been eating her the whole day. "You're right Flan. I'm sorry. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize it, and I'm going to start making it up to you now. Lets make a deal. For as long as I'm stuck in diapers, you don't have to use the potty either. If Remi starts asking questions, we can pretend you refuse to be potty trained by someone who doesn't use the potty herself. I'm sure that excuse is gonna fly, Remilia's going to be more focused on me this week."

Flandre looked up at me, her eyes now sparkling with joy, not sadness. Satisfied that the rift had finally been mended, I grabbed a spare nighttime diaper from the stash beside her toy chest, and expertly changed her. I saw with satisfaction that I had been right about Meiling's incompetence; Flandre's previous diaper had been very poorly secured, and would have leaked if I hadn't arrived when I did. 

"Tomorrow, Flan," I said as I laid her in her crib, "We're going to have some fun together." But Flandre was already asleep, happily sucking on her thumb. With expert hands, I swapped it for her pacifier, then turned out the lights and left the room.

Maybe playing with a potty-free Flandre will help me get used to my own padded state. Speaking of which... With the heart-to-heart over, my desperation returned in full force. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep with such urgency hanging over me, so I stopped by the upstairs bathroom, to find the the source of my earlier shame still sitting in the middle of the room. It was almost as if the duck had been awaiting my return.

Wanting to get this over as soon as possible, I sat down on the potty and grasped the handles, then started to push. The pee came first. Starting as an innocent trickle, it warmed the padding against my crotch with a touch equal parts shameful, comforting... and erotic. Soon enough, the trickle turned into a stream, then a full-on torrent, the diaper happily absorbing at all, glad to serve its purpose for its mistress; even if that mistress was a fully-trained teenager rather than a quivering, incontinent preschooler. With this wetting being willing rather than a total loss of control, I was able to enjoy the relief as my budging bladder gradually returned to its normal size. Maybe this isn't so bad, I mused.

But my bliss was not to be. As the waterfall started winding down, a brown mass started to poke its way out of my bum, like a bear just leaving its hibernating cave. Knowing that I would have to do so at some point, I let it escape. The properly fitted diaper was able fit the mess at first, but as it started to reach capacity, the mess started to press against my bum, filling me with shameful reminders of how I was now the most helpless, immature member of the household. The diaper gradually expanded to accommodate it all. Eventually, it finally stopped, leaving me panting from the exertion, the full diaper a glowing testament to my failure as a the caretaker of the household.

As I collected myself and stood up, I caught sight of myself in the mirror. My pajama pants around my legs, the diaper stained yellow with my innocence, a spherical bulge around my bum announcing just how useless I was.

I made my way over to the changing table, and with hesitating hands I reached for one of Patchouli's bulkier diapers. Even if I was having 'accidents' by choice, I knew that you always put on thicker diapers for nighttime. But I stopped. One of Flandre's nighttime diapers had caught my eye. It was nearly as bulky as Patchy's, but decorated in a far more juvenile manner. I knew what the right choice was, but my aroused subconscious said otherwise, and so with a heavy heart, I took Flandre's night diaper and got to work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meiling was right, changing yourself IS much harder than changing someone else. Still doesn't mean I trust her clumsy hands more than my own.

I made my way back to my room, the exhausting day finally over. Just as I was about to turn out the lights, light glinted off an embossed letter resting on my dresser. An invitation, to a flower-viewing party at the Hakurei shrine. The Scarlet sisters won't want to miss this, but can I really face the world in my diapered state? Would Remilia really make me keep to my diapers, even out of the house? Yes, of course she would... Feh, I'll decide tomorrow.

I turned out the lights, and snuggled under the many layers of blankets, the fluffy nighttime diaper and soothing pacifier adding to my conventional blankets to create an ocean of soft pleasure. This week is going to be the strangest one of my life... Or at least it would be, were my life remotely normal. Even being forced back into diapers didn't compare to the many bizarre incidents that plagued Gensyoko on a weekly basis.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this went WAY longer than I anticipated it would, but it was so worth it. This is easily the most fun I've had writing in my life. I look forward to continuing it. Writing Flandre's sob-studded baby talk was especially time-consuming. And yes, the teaser at the end means that Reimu WILL be making an appearance... and her situation might not be all that different than Sakuya's.

Also, please read that light novel I namedropped, Didn't I say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life? It's an excellent story, and a refreshing take on the Isekei genre and light novel heroes.

Now, I'm going to take the advice that I offered Sakuya in this story, and release my quivering bladder and bowels into my waiting pull-up. Don't forget to comment if you enjoyed the story!

So, this one might not be QUITE so long; it's mainly going to be focused on Sakuya adapting to her diapered life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning.....

"Hey Sakuya!" yelled Remilia as she barged through the door to my room. "I didn't say you could have today off as well! Breakfast has already come and gone, and you're STILL snoozing away!" The bratty vampire's voice finally aroused me from my slumber. Remilia was right, I had been sleeping the day away. But my bed was just so comfortable...

"As punishment for staying in bed so late, I'm gonna be changing your morning diapers! Cmon, up ya get!" As I gradually acclimatized myself to the world, I remembered the wackiness of the previous day, and how my diapered trials were only just getting started. The twinge of my bladder made its way through my hazy mind, and while I had at least conspired to my diaper dry through the night, that was only going to afford me the privilege of having Remilia watch me wet myself again.

Mumbling through my pacifier - yes, I was still suckling it, like the obedient little baby I was - I began the gradual process of untangling myself from my fluffy nest of blankets. Clearly not fast enough for Remi's liking, as she grabbed me by the hand and yanked me upright with surprising strength. She then led me down the hall to the bathroom, like a mother leading her lazy daughter. Yeah, in this situation, I was the charge, and she the caretaker. A reversal of our usual roles...

Upon arriving in the bathroom, she gestured towards that awful potty. My cheeks burned, but my submissive, obedient nature overruled my ego. I carefully stripped myself of my pajama pants, exposing my still-dry yet childishly-decorated nighttime diaper to my mistress.

"So, another one of Flandre's?" piped up Remilia, eyeing my protection with a quizzical, yet approving gaze. "I'd have thought you'd have taken one of Patchy's. Guess your enjoying this a bit too much. Maybe I should ratchet up the intensity?"

"Naawwww... pllzzz dawn't..." I whined through my pacifier. "Ah, I'm just teasing. You're too valuable to restrict your freedoms more than I already have." I looked up, touched by Remilia's considerateness, before I remembered it was entirely because of her that I was in this situation in the first place.

Getting back to the matter at hand, I sat myself down on the potty - the diaper letting off a cutesy rustle as it made contact with the plastic throne - and grasped the handles in preparation for yet another act of immaturity. After all, the head maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion always does things properly... even when doing something as demeaning as wetting myself on a training potty.

I began to push like an obedient preschooler, but no amount of obedience was going to let me purposefully pee my pants in front of my mistress. Tears began to pool at the corners of my eyes, driven both by my unsatisfied desperation, and my inability to perform such a simple task.

Remilia wasn't satisfied with my progress either. "A bit potty-shy there Saki? What was it you told Meiling yesterday? 'I've seen Flandre pee plenty of times, when I'm helping her with potty training.' Well, so have I! Maybe I need to get out that desperation spell again?"

"Nnnoooooo... Remi, please!" I whined. "I'll... eye'll-"

"Nope, this is taking too long! Let's have some fun!" Remilia conjured that yellow dust again, and my desperation shot through the roof. Like a final boss who's last spell card had been beaten, the pressure was too much for me, and I broke down crying for the second time in as many days.

"Whaahahaaa... WWWAAHHHAA!!!" was all that I could muster, as pee flowed out of my babyhood. Combined with my previous urgency, it spat outwards to fill every crevice of my protection, warmly clinging against me as if taunting me with my helplessness. I could see the designs rapidly fading, as if the yellowing stain wasn't proof enough of my accident. Where the potty seat pressed on my padding, wetness started to seep out through the leg gussets, further mocking me. Not only was I wetting myself like a newborn, I hadn't even secured it right to being with. I was a failure as a maid....

Initially, my total breakdown was enough to amuse Remilia, but as my tears slowed, she decided to humiliate me further. "Cmon, I need to check if you're wet," she announced, as if I hadn't had a total bladder collapse right in front of her. She laid her hand across the front of my sodden padding, and started to press, slowly at first, then rubbing with increasing speed.

"Mistress... stoooop..." Pitiful begging was all I had been able to muster the entire morning. As I reached down to push her hand aside, she slapped it, making clear that I was supposed to sit there and submit to her tender attentions. She slid her other hand between the gusset, feeling my slick buttocks and ladyhood.

"Yep, you really did a number on these. Maybe we need to get you your own brand; Flan's diapers clearly aren't absorbent enough for a heavy wetter like you. Oh, and they need to be cutesy, because you clearly like that," Remilia teased, further adding to my shame.

I could feel a climax approaching, but just as I thought I would lose it right there in my mistress's gentle hands, she pulled away, leaving me whining with unfulfilled pleasure.

Remilia took a few steps towards the door, then turned. "You can finish up on your own, or not, it's your choice. Then I'll come back in and change you, and we can start your first wonderful day of babyhood!" And with that, she shut the door behind her, leaving me alone in my sodden, bothered shamefulness.

I can't believe she's just going to leave me here! Does she want me to prove that I'm the submissive baby she thinks I am? But there's no way my dignity can go any lower, and if I don't release myself now, I'll surely lose it during the changing process, right in front of her! It's a lose-lose situation!

But the wiser part of me knew that Remilia was right. I really did enjoy this, being a helpless, pants-wetting preschooler. NO I DO NOT!

With resignation in my heart, I obediently started rubbing. Today was going to be a long day...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, another chapter done. Really played up the yurihood between Sakuya and Remilia this time. So, for the next chaper, I have two ideas. I could write a slice-of-life chapter about Sakuya doing her maid duties with constant distractions from her babyish state, with some playtime with Flandre on the side... Or I could get write to the flower-viewing party I'm sure you're eagerly awaiting, and introduce some new characters! I think Sakuya and Reimu are going to hit it off quite well...

As always, please comment if you enjoyed, it really cheers me up!

Alright, next chapter time. It's gonna be more of a slice-of-life, but I think of stumbled on a way to add a more overarching plot, as an excuse for why the story has so many incontinent maidens.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I came down from the high of my little play-session, Remilia barreled through the door, shocking me out of my ecstatic daze. "Okay Saku, time's up! Let's get you changed!" Patting the changing table with an inviting air, as though she were ordering a fine dinner, she gestured me over, since unlike Meiling, there was no way the little vampire was actually going to be able to lift me like the baby I was.

Like an obedient puppy, I waddled towards the table and hoisted myself up, allowing the rubberized mat to mold itself to my dainty form. "Jus' geddit over withh.." I mumbled, too embarrassed to bother removing my pacifier.

The vampire was more than happy to oblige, first securing me to the table using the straps - over my whimpering protests - then grabbed the various supplies she would need. But before untaping my sodden baby pants, she decided to play with me a little more, slipping her fingers between my legs and once again teasing my ladyhood. Noooo, not again! Is that all I am to her? Some pants-wetting yuri playtoy? In my post-climax state, it took barely any prodding to turn my helpless form into a quivering wreck, too dazed to protest what would come next.

As she played with me, I once again started to tear up, frightened by the thought that every trip to the bathroom would be a humiliating endeavor. Fortunately, Remilia quickly bored of teasing me, and got on with the changing. Untaping my diaper to expose my glistening pussy to the chilling air, cleaning me up with frigid wipes, tossing aside the wasted diaper, sliding a new one of Flandre's daytime diapers underneath, powdering me like winter's first snowfall, and finally taping up the childish undergarment. Each act elicited fresh moans from my troubled mind, shame and pleasure warring together and leaving me unable to muster neither resistance nor joy.

Finally, the escapade ended, and Remilia removed the restraints. "There ya go, freshly padded like the innocent moeblob you are! Time to go face the day~!" And with that Remilia pranced out of the room, leaving me to dress myself for the day.

Quite contrary to my expectations, I WAS able to lose myself in my usual maidly duties. A few of the highlights....

Brushing down an ancient vase, and nearly breaking it in a flash of desperation....

Playing with Flandre, her obvious joy at being stuck in diapers mirroring my shame at the same....

Wetting myself at the lunch table, to Remilia's approval, Flandre's jealousy, Meiling's concern, and Patchouli's disinterest....

Being changed by Meiling, and once again berating her for her complete uselessness at childcare...

Ordering my own style of diapers from Kappazon. Sky blue with pocketwatch designs, as though they were made for me and me alone...

Flandre running up to me in the corridors and jumping into my arms, her diaper expanding into my hand as she messed herself like a naughty kindergartner...

Koakuma stealing my skirt, forcing me to walk around the mansion with my pee-stained baby pants visible to all...

Working up the courage to tell Remilia about the flower-viewing party at the Hakurei shrine, and her rewarding me with a rather-less-perverted diaper change....

Making my way to the library in search of revenge, and running into Patchouli. We french-kissed between the bookshelves, and as she cupped my bum and coaxed me like a concerned daycare worker, messing my diaper into her gentle hands in a seductive inversion of my encounter with Flan that afternoon...

Patchouli giving me some tips on how to comfortably sleep in a wet and messy diaper...

Koakuma teasing me about my mess and trying to playfully spank me, only to flee when my knife embedded itself in the wall between her legs. I could've sworn I saw her legs glistening with wetness as she flew away in fear...

Finding an unusual book on one of the lecterns, its cover reminiscent of Youkai Tomes, but its pages embossed with cutesy, childish designs. With a flash of horror, I realized that this is the book that Remilia had gotten that forced-wetting spell from. I took the book under my arm, hoping to turn the tables....

Patchouli stopping me with a stern glare at the exit, telling me that Youkai Tomes shouldn't leave the protective barriers of the library. To convince me, she promised she would hide the tome from Remilia, and tell her it has been misfiled. She also offered me the changing mat in her bedroom and one of her diapers, so that no one else would know of our make-out session. Such a compassionate magician....

Flandre catching a gaze of my purple medical diapers at dinnertime, giving me a quizzical look as to why I wasn't wearing one of hers. I shushed her, not wanting Remilia to find out...

Meiling feeding me after dinner from an oversize baby bottle, and Remilia telling me that all drinks between now and the end of my punishment would come from that. No more delicious British tea for me...

Reading through the next volume of Didn't I say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?, and letting my overfilled bladder seep out between chapters...

Rather than changing for bed, following Patchy's advice for comfortable sleep in a heartwarmingly-wet diaper...

Tomorrow, I face the rest of Gensyoko. Oh, I hope no one finds out....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, getting a little more experimental with the storytelling style, hoped you like it! Next chapter, we find out what Reimu and co. have been up to... And why it seems that everyone in the Scarlet Devil Mansion can't keep their pants dry...

• 3 weeks later...

So, it's been a really long time since I last wrote this. Blame studying and vacation. But now, we start the fun part!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yaawwwnn...." I awoke to sunlight streaming through the window, soft heavy blankets... and a warm, teasing wetness between my legs. Far from being uncomfortable, Patchouli's advice had made sleeping in a wet diaper one of the most restful sleeps I had ever had. In my euphoria, my hands started to move towards my crotch, but I stopped myself. Far too early in the day for nonsense like that. What's more, today is the day of the flower-viewing festival, I've got to be fully alert if I want to keep my secret being revealed to everyone in Gensyoko! The thought of exposure was frightening... but also strangely intoxicating...

My ruminations were interrupted by Remila once again barging through the door. "Hey Sakuya! Time for your morning change!" Resignedly, I pulled myself from my comfortable bed and raised my nightdress to allow my mistress to check me. "Hmm, seems like your adjusting well, wetting yourself in the night like a true baby! Well, as a reward for your obedidience, there's gonna be no funny business in the bathroom this morning, just a normal change."

Thankful for my mistress's mercy, I made my way towards the door, but Remi stopped me. "By the way, a package arrived for you. You'll probably want to grab it before getting changed," her sharp eyes indicating that it was an order, not a suggestion.

I groggily descended the steps to the mansion's front hall, passing Koakuma on the way. The little demon made the wise choice not to tease me about my obviously wet diaper, her pride still smarting from our last encounter. Tentatively opening the doors - fearful that someone would see me in my babyish state - I quickly grabbed the package and scurried back upstairs to the bathroom.

The stubborn tapes on the package proved difficult to tear, so I ignored the warning labels and dug in with my knife, revealing a colourful package of adult diapers. Ripping the plastic, I removed one of the diapers, holding it up for me and Remilia to admire. Just as I had thought, it matched me perfectly. The diaper had innocent blue trim and plentiful frills, in the same style as my meido's uniform. The front was decorated with a charmingly-detailed steampunk pocketwatch - the packaging saying the design doubled as a wetness indicator. I couldn't shake the thought that it had been made for me, and me alone.

Remilia shared my sentiment. "Odd that a diaper design would match your style exactly. You sure this isn't a custom order?" I shook my head, puzzled by the design. However, in the time I had spent away from the insulation of my bed, the my own sodden diaper had shifted from warm and safe to cool and clammy. Pushing the uncanny resemblance aside, I hopped up on the changing table and handed Remilia the clock diaper. True to her word, there were no lesbian hijinks with this trip to the changing table, just a quick, efficient swap from wet to clean to dry.

With that out of the way, the two of us headed down for breakfast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that afternoon....

The coach rumbled beneath my padded bum, the human next to me cheerfully guiding the horses along. With the Scarlet sisters being vampires, we would have normally waited till evening to head our, but Flandre had been absolutely irascible, and had managed to talk us into leaving early. Inside the heavily shaded carriage sat the sisters plus Patchouli and Hong, while I had taken a seat next to the driver. Worried as I was about exposing my padded state to the world, I had a duty as maid to observe the road ahead, and the human driver was thankfully unaware of my fears.

As we rounded the bend, the sounds of a festival grew ever louder. Although it didn't officially start until nightfall, many of Gensyoko's youkai had had the same idea as us, and come early to help set up, get ideal places, or for the Oni, get a headstart on drinking. Pulling into the grounds of the Hakurei shrine, I set out a picnic mat for the rest of the party under one of the largest cherry trees - both a prime position for the festival, and a shaded spot for the vampire sisters and Patchy.

As Hong and I grabbed snacks and drinks for the rest, we passed by several other partygoers. The first person to openly greet me was the troublesome witch Marisa, accompanied by the puppeteer Alice. For a moment, I felt a pang of jealousy - did the fun times we had shared during her regular mansion break-ins count for nothing - but I quashed the thought. My paranoia at my diapered state being exposed exceeded my wish to steal Marisa for myself. 

We exchanged pleasantries, but as the two walked off, I thought I saw a slight waddle in Alice's step, and a faint puffiness around her bum. Wait, is she diapered too? No, that can't be. I'm just projecting my own punishment onto others... right?

Shaken by what I had seen, I continued my way back to the others, passing Nitori and several other kappas on the way. Bits of their conversation drifted past my well-trained ears... "....didn't expect...   ...following his advice...   ...each design selling like mad..." But the last thing they said chilled me to the core "...clocks, lace...   ...perfect prediction..." I shuddered and averted my gaze, praying that they wouldn't notice my presence. So the clock diapers WERE made for me... but who's 'his'?

Trying to put those worries behind me, I sat down below the cherry tree and handed out the food. Flandre and Mieling eagerly started scarfing it down, but I was rather more hesitant. My fears were not to be assuaged, for at that moment, the Hakurei crew stopped by to greet us. Or rather, Ran Yakumo did, Reimu and Yukari continued the argument they had been having, and Chen pounced onto Flandre, wrestling with her on the ground. As the catgirl did so, I caught a glimpse of puffy red training pants beneath her dress. As if that wasn't weird enough, Yukari patted Reimu's bum with a distinct rustling sound, and narrowly dodged a punch thrown by the tsundere shrine maiden in return.

This is just too weird... is every second person here wearing diapers? As Yukari made to drag Reimu into the shrine, her gaze met mine, and a knowing smile graced her lips. The mighty youkai gestured for me to follow, and I hesitantly did so, hoping to get some answers to my dozens of questions...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, not as much cutesy pants-wetting in this chapter as I would've hoped, but I had to get all the setup work out of the way before I could launch into the really fun stuff. Hopefully it will prove worth the wait!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, longest-hiatus Touhou ABDL novel, GO!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yukari led me by the hand through the hallways of the Hakurei Shine's living quarters, Reimu following close behind. The shrine maiden was absolutely glowering at me, her gaze boring into the back of my neck and causing my hairs to stand on end. As we reached the end of the hallway, Reimu finally spoke up, an undercurrent of fear lacing her outwardly-hostile demeanor. "What's the maid doing here? You're not going to show her... that (shudder), right?"

In answer, Yukari flipped up my skirt, exposing my fluffy diapers to the miko. My shriek of surprise wasn't quite enough to drown out Reimu's muttered "Oh".

As I hastily brushed my skirt back down, Yukari turned to face me. "Sakuya," she started in a tone equally playful and motherly, "You've helped my little miko resolve quite a few incidents in the past. Therefore, I'm going to let you in on what's really going on." With that, she opened a nearby door, and ushered me into a fully-stocked Japanese nursery. Reimu quickly followed, and slammed the door shut behind her. I was finally going to get answers as to why so many people were diapered at the festival...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, an incredibly short chapter, but I still haven't decided what actually IS going on, and I'm not in much of a writing mood today. I just wanted to FINALLY break the story out of its deadlock. If anyone has ideas as to how to continue (my current idea is that some past Youkai is causing trouble), I'm all ears.

• 3 weeks later...