Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ever accidentally messed whole wetting?

I personally don't enjoy messing but I have had it happen a few times when pushing really hard and trying to squeeze every last drop of pee out and pushed to hard and a small bit has popped out. I am usually so horny from wetting myself that that when it has happened my mind is like oops since I I am already wet and now a bit messy I might as well finish and completely mess myself as well and just relax and empty it all out. I can admit that when it has happened in that moment of pleasure I have fully enjoyed it but once I have orgasmed I am usually disgusted by the mess and the clean up and wishing I had only just wet myself. 

Twice that I can remember, with another related incident. 
Once was when I was a teenager, home alone, and starting to really experiment with wetting anything that I could. I was home alone, and going to do a load of laundry, so I’d already wet myself a few times in various pants before doing laundry. 
I had time to do one more wetting, and found an old pair of Speedo bathers I hadn’t worn in years. I was a bit disappointed to find out they still fit me, as I hadn’t “grown” very much down there yet. I went outside and stood on the grass to pee, but I didn’t need to go, as if just wet myself not long before, and only managed to do a little dribble. 
I was determined to wet myself, and I spread my legs wider, and physically pushed, and suddenly messed my pants without even realising that I was about to do so. 
Not knowing what to do, I stripped off outside, and used the hose to clean up as much as possible, then got dry, and panicked about what to do with my completely soiled pants. 
I dressed, put them in a bag, and rode to the shops where I threw them in a bin. When I got home, I felt the need to finish pooping, so I sat on the toilet, and discovered that in my nervous haste to leave, I’d forgotten to wipe. The underpants I’d put on were completely skid marked from the bike ride. I had a shower, changed again, then did another ride to the shops with another pair of soiled underwear. 
 The second time wasn’t actually wetting myself, but peeing into the toilet. Wearing jeans and briefs, I was busting to go, and standing there peeing normally, when suddenly I shat myself without warning. 
The other related incident was in a diaper. I was home alone, and wearing a diaper first thing in the morning. It was only a Depends brief, and I knew it would leak. I’d just woken up, and was really busting to go, and my plan was to make a coffee, then go outside and sit down, where I could happily drink it, flood my little diaper, and just leak everywhere without worrying about it. 
 But I REALLY needed to go badly, like potty dancing badly. 
 The kettle was boiling, and I can’t stand still, when a big wave of pee desperation washed over me, and I hunched forward. When I did this, a big soft load just slipped out. 
I made my coffee, went outside, and wet myself as planned, although I didn’t sit down. 

I had another accidental  messing In a diaper that wasn’t pee related. Laying on the couch, with one leg raised and resting across the top. My wife and kids were interstate, hence why I was diapered, and I was actually talking to her on the phone. I’m laying there, chatting away, and felt a slight urge to fart. It was more than a fart, and I ended that phone call standing outside with a heavy diaper, which I wet for good measure. 

I have a few times. The one I remember vividly was about 20 years ago when I was just getting into wetting as an adult. I had already got to the point where I could just let go and piss myself freely. I had bought a package of white briefs to have fun with. I got home from work and had the house to myself. I had been holding for a good part of the afternoon and I was bursting for a pee. I got undressed and put on my briefs. I went into the shower and knelt on my knees. Within seconds I was wetting myself full force. The relief felt amazing. As I wet I started pooping myself. It just started coming out and I couldn’t stop. I just let it happen. It felt so good. I got off quick and cleaned up.

Once- I was in pub, drunk some beers, ate some chips...on way back to my home I needed to the bathroom- pee and poo. In metro station there was WC so I paid for cabin but it was too dirty to sit down there. I decided only pee there. So I was in standing position and peed. My need for pee and poo was big but when I peed so I did not feel need for poo. When the pee stream got to be weaker and weaker, poo pressure became to be stronger and stronger. At that time I could not take my penis back to my jeans and briefs and I could not get off my jeans...I ended to poop myself there. 

Yes. I've been shopping, while wearing a diaper, and have had the urge to go. I wanted to get my shopping done, so I tried to just wet myself, but it didn't go as plan. Usually I don't have too much stuff to get, so I continue shopping. There has been a few times when I knew I smelled pretty bad. Those times I went straight to the check out and left to go change.

2 minutes ago, sarahbalke said:

Yes. I've been shopping, while wearing a diaper, and have had the urge to go. I wanted to get my shopping done, so I tried to just wet myself, but it didn't go as plan. Usually I don't have too much stuff to get, so I continue shopping. There has been a few times when I knew I smelled pretty bad. Those times I went straight to the check out and left to go change.

Oops. Did you waddle to checkout or try to walk discretely?

Not uncommonly to be honest... I really enjoy the feeling but hate the smell and the cleanup so I try not to..... the problem is whenever I'm holding or desperate I always find I really need to go!!! It's pretty hard to empty out one end but not pee when youre that desperate which is a real nuisance when youre trying to hold til you wet uncontrollably 🙄

I can only think of one instance. My girlfriend at the time and I were having some wetting fun together. She had already wet and was lying on my bed and asked me to grind against her wet crotch as I pissed through my boxer briefs on top of her. Everything was going well, but since I was so turned on and hard, I had to push a little harder to keep the flow going. Just as my bladder was emptying through my underwear and into hers, I felt an URGENT need to shit. Like, there was NO time to untangle myself from her and get to the toilet. I told her the situation, and asked if she was okay if I went in my pants, and she said, "yes, do it." So while our soaked crotches were still pressed together, I filled my boxer briefs, and felt an incredible wave of relief. I almost came in my pants. She wanted to continue things in the shower, so off we went. She gagged while I was cleaning off (a lot), and said it was really hot in the moment, but hoped that it didn't happen again.