Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Female] DLFF333 Wetting while standing in the bathroom line of a girls' school

DLFF333 Wetting while standing in the bathroom line of a girls' school

女子校トイレ前行列中おしっこ漏らし!

The bathroom line of a girls' school is always so huge!

The school girls who endured the whole class had already queued up and totally packed the vicinity of the front of the bathroom. The girl from another class stood in front of me, and the two second-year students behind me were chatting happily.

The line did not move at all.

"It’s already impossible! I'm gonna leak!" The liquid dripped out bit by bit. My hands pressed against my crotch with my all-out effort.

I hadn’t been caught out just yet – but as the water trickled down, we can all hear an increasingly audible noise…

“Hey, let’s go to the bathroom upstairs.” The two second-year students left. I chuckled. My entire school life was destroyed from that moment.

jkt2[1].jpg

• The topic was featured
On 10/16/2019 at 11:06 AM, Zipzop said:

...also, it's why there are subscriptions - you get faster download speeds for paying.

You also unlock faster download speeds just by posting and contributing more.

We're hitting up to 60+TB of data transfer a month on OmoOrg, we can't allow everyone unrestricted unlimited download access, otherwise the servers would simply crash and the site would be way too expensive to keep running.

This is why subscriptions are a thing, you gain fast download speeds and unlimited access and help support the site in the process.

Otherwise, I try and be reasonable on the download limits for members, but we have to keep things capped to ensure everything keeps running smoothly.

On 10/16/2019 at 4:56 PM, sesameopen said:

Confirmed - the trailer on the original JADE site shows many more scenes, as to be expected also from the cover pics ... so anyone have the dl2 (and possibly dl3) parts, too? Here's the link to the trailer:
https://www.jade-net-home.com/media_access/play/-,1,10,115672,sample?ql=1

Yeah, I got them but I didn't have access earlier. :lampblob: I'm going to upload them soon.

🤣