Join over 1,400 members on Discord's largest Omorashi server! Read more... ×

DLFF-308 now available!

Here you go:

Note the displayed filesizes are wrong. These videos are 6-9gb each, I'm guessing due to the way you captured them.

I'll see about possibly re-encoding them in a way that doesn't result in a noticeable quality loss later.

• Upvote 2
  • wow 2

Lovely, although large files... I don't think I have ever seen a woman get goose bumps right before pissing themselves.  Super sexy!

Wow 23 GB is a bit too much for me at the moment.

I wonder how hard it would be to download the original streams...

I've encoded the files down to ~2.3GB each with HEVC/h.265, for a total of around 6.9GB total, which is far more reasonable.

Raw captures tend to have way larger file sizes than needed, there may be a bit of quality loss in the re-encoding but I kept the settings liberal so it should be minimal.

47 minutes ago, Maki said:

I've encoded the files down to ~2.3GB each with HEVC/h.265, for a total of around 6.9GB total, which is far more reasonable.

Raw captures tend to have way larger file sizes than needed, there may be a bit of quality loss in the re-encoding but I kept the settings liberal so it should be minimal.

That's more reasonable (though still a lot for an HEVC encode). Thanks!

I'm assuming you're going to update your original upload?

Edited by Drying

2 hours ago, Maki said:

then i'll wait till the new encoded files are up. &GB is way too much by the limited speed.

• Upvote 1