Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A slightly shorter chapter, building up to what I think will be the last one. 
Thanks everyone for the comments and upvotes! I hope you’re enjoying it! 

Chapter 6

As she rode, she could feel the wetness rubbing against her mound with every turn of the pedals, and it felt nice. She glanced at her crotch a couple of times, and saw that the wet spot had grown, but wasn’t as visible as she had feared. You could see it, but only if you looked really hard. Stopping at a set of lights, she took the opportunity to stand up, and quickly ran her hand underneath her bottom, feeling a bit of wetness there, although her thong bikini shouldn’t make as big of a wet patch as normal wet panties would. Surprisingly, she found that this didn’t bother her much, as nobody would be able to see it while she was seated, and it would dry soon anyway. She could feel the wet thong rubbing between her bum cheeks, and it really did feel nice, although she was bit concerned about what it might look like when she took it off. No doubt she’d have to scrub it in the shower, like she always did when she wet her pants a bit. 

Ten minutes later, and she stopped on the freeway overpass. No bikes were allowed on the freeway of course, but there was a combination bike/pedestrian path that followed alongside of it. Penny rode or drove the freeway nearly every day, but had never been on the path before, and usually didn’t even see a lot of it, thanks to the screening vegetation separating them, and now, for the first time, she actually paid attention to it from her high vantage point. 

The first thing she noticed, was that it wasn’t as perfectly flat as the freeway itself. The path meandered up and down a lot of small rises and drops, and swung in and out as it went, certainly not the completely smooth, flat, straight ride she had been expecting. Still, it wasn’t exactly hilly or anything, just a bit, well, “wobbly,” and nothing that she couldn’t easily handle on her new metal steed. 

Penny took the opportunity to take a big drink from her water bottle, pleased to find that there was still some ice left unmelted. She stood with her feet on the ground, toes pointing down, without getting off the seat, and put her head back, drinking deeply. 

Something about this stretched out, arched back position made her aware of the fact that she had probably only emptied half of her bladder, if that, (into her pants) at the cafe, and she still needed to go a bit. No doubt that stupid-big Grande coffee and two glasses of water were now filtering through her, joining the not-quite-fully-expelled coffee, juice, Coke, and water that she had consumed prior to getting to the cafe. 

In fact, if anything, her half empty bladder seemed to be filling up very quickly. VERY quickly. Maybe it was her rather excessive fluid intake, perhaps it was the physical action of cycling, or just the fact that she had cut off the flow before her bladder was empty, but whatever it was, she was starting to feel like she would need to go to the toilet again fairly soon. It wasn’t a desperate feeling, not like she had experienced yesterday on the bus, or earlier today in her bedroom, both times ending up in a complete loss of control and wet pants, but under normal circumstances, if she felt like peeing this badly, she would usually go. 

There wasn’t a lot she could do about it now. Checking her trip meter, she had ridden about eight kilometres, and had estimated she had about twelve to go, although looking at how the cycle path switched back and forth, it was probably more like fourteen. Still, it shouldn’t take any more than half an hour until she got to the beach, and although there weren’t any toilets there, she had no qualms at all about peeing in the water. In fact, she always used that as a kind of personal motivation to get in, especially if the water was a bit cold. It gave her an excuse to go in the ocean. 

“Mind you,” she thought with a grin, as she mushed her pee hole firmly into the seat through her now clammy, wet knickers, “I’ve already GOT an excuse to get in and rinse this bikini out! I can’t go home with my panties like this. Mmmmm. It feels so good though!”

For a brief moment, she considered letting a little bit out before riding off, you know, just enough to warm her knickers up again, but she quickly dismissed that idea. There was simply no way that she would wet herself in public, at least on purpose, as she considered herself to be extremely lucky to have gotten away with it yesterday, and she remembered the burning shame and humiliation she had felt while wetting her pants sitting in the park like a little girl. Although, it hadn’t felt as nice as a wet thong bikini and a bike ride.....

No. Not only would it be completely humiliating, but she didn’t want to wet in her new bike shorts. Yes, there was a bit of a damp patch still visible, but it could easily just be a sweat stain, and she didn’t want her hot pink inner legs, crotch, and lower bottom showcasing a sodden wet area. She would, and could, wait until she got to the beach. 

Although she knew she shouldn’t, she couldn’t resist taking another drink. The water had a hint of lemon in it, and it was sooooo good. When she bent forward to put the bottle back in its holder underneath the frame, her bladder twitched just a little bit, as her legs went wider, and her vagina mushed itself into the wet fabric again, almond as if sending an invitation to her urine. 

“Hey! Come on! It’s already wet down here.....”

Penny mentally shook all thoughts of wetting herself from her head, and vowed to stay dry until she hit the beach. She crossed the overpass, and swung south onto the path, and was soon exerting herself as she tried to set a good pace, determined to get into the ocean as soon as possible, so she could release the sudden heaviness that was now building around her lower tummy.

1 hour ago, mikey mike said:

This really is a great story Barry. I'm sorry to hear that there's only one more chapter to come; I was under the impression that we were going to join Penny for lots of "wet" cycle rides....

I think we will. This will be the finish of a stand alone story. I think Penny will be back, with and without the bike. 

14 hours ago, mikey mike said:

Great news Barry look forward to see how you move things along with Penny's story.

Any news on D&A or are you not going to continue with it anymore? 

I’m planning on continuing it, but it might be a little bit in the future. I’ll finish this, then catch up on some private rp stuff I’m behind on, and I’ve got another idea floating around for a short story 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...