Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 minutes ago, Night Rain said:

Oh well, maybe next time.

I’ll see how people react to the character. Maybe Penny could be a continuing character in a set of short stories. As you know, I like using the same characters, and until I know what will happen with Daniel and Amy, I might stick with Penny for awhile if people like her. That means that diapers could show up in a future story. 
Believe me, I’ve thought about it. 

3 minutes ago, Barry said:

I’ll see how people react to the character. Maybe Penny could be a continuing character in a set of short stories. As you know, I like using the same characters, and until I know what will happen with Daniel and Amy, I might stick with Penny for awhile if people like her. That means that diapers could show up in a future story. 
Believe me, I’ve thought about it. 

So, far she has shown something I like so I have no problems so with her. I'll keep an eye out for that then.

21 minutes ago, mikey mike said:

I'm liking this story very much Barry and I think you're doing a great job with it. Looking forward to seeing how you move the story along in future chapters.

Hopefully D&A is safe now, but we'll have to see won't we?

Thanks mate. I think the introduction of Aiden and Maria will be its inevitable downfall. It’s a pity. I like those two. 
It looks like the powers that be are treating it on a case by case basis for now, as in, it’ll stay up until the point that someone reports it. There’s a few people that are having the time of their narrow little lives reporting stuff like D & A, so I think it’s only a matter of time. 
Ive openly told Maki what the content involves, but it’s still up, at least for now. But I imagine it’ll eventually get removed once it’s reported. 
In the meantime, I feel safe enough to continue it, as I now have a complete backup copy up to the last chapter, so I can continue it elsewhere if and when that time comes. 
Hopefully Penny’s adventures might fill that void!