Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Going on a Wet Road Trip this Week

I’m heading out of town very early on Friday morning this week.  I’ll have about 8 hours of actual driving to do.  I am looking to experiment with wetting while driving and explore more wetting over the weekend while out of town in my hotel room and surrounding areas.  I will be alone so I will have privacy.  I’ll have bottles of water and Starbucks. 😊

I will post in Omo Live thread when on the road and will include updates of my potential wetness.  I am not planning to do a desperation hold while driving, so please no grief there, but I am willing to experiment with wetting and driving as needed.

I would love to hear from some community members and any fun ideas you can suggest or things to try, please chime in.

Edited by wetsalesman (see edit history)

Well, @wetsalesman, have a good trip!  I've always enjoyed roadtrips as an omo opportunity, because I'm going to be around people who will never see me again, and about whom I do not need to worry.  You're not likely to run into your friends, colleagues, neighbors, etc. 

I have four pieces of advice.

1. Be careful of water intoxication.  Bring some salty snacks or some Gatorade with you in case you start feeling woozy.  Water intoxication is intoxication just as much as if you'd been drinking alcohol, and it will impair your driving.  If you start to feel it, pull over and fix it.
  2. Don't lose your focus.  It's easy to put your attention on your bladder, to the detriment of your driving.  Don't divide your attention while the car is moving, period.
  3. Drive respectably.  You don't want to get pulled over and have to explain to a police officer why your pants are wet.
  4. On your seat: put a layer of plastic, then put a towel on top of that.  If you put just the towel, it will soak through.  If you put just the plastic, it will slosh and sooner or later will spill.  Put both.

All of this except #3 comes from personal experience.  Have fun and have a great trip!

@SoggyShorts Thanks for the tips and comments!

The reminder of water intoxication is a good reminder for everyone.  I have experienced this before and it’s not fun; while it’s not fun, it can be down right dangerous.  I read that healthy adult kidney can progress 800-1000mL in perfect conditions.  I’ll likely stick to my normal ‘omo intake’ of 600-800ml per hour; couple this with some coffee and it’s usually the perfect balance.  I just really enjoy the feeling of the release.

Definitely plan to cover the seat first in some plastic and then sit on a towel for comfort.  I may experiment with some pull ups, haven’t decided.  The Pull ups would be from a wetting experience interest and to make cleanup easy, Im not personally into the AB scene itself, but I do get it too.

I would also like to go on a walk or two from my hotel and have a public wetting accident while out walking the local retails shops around the hotel; a discreet accident of course.

Guest w92iasd

find some low capacity diapers or pads and push out pee even when you don't need to. See how long it takes to start leaking out onto your pants

Remember to keep safe on the road though, I know I probably sound like some dude on the internet trying to tell you to follow the law but sometimes we can all get a little out of focus when we do these things

Edited by w92iasd (see edit history)
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/7/2019 at 3:10 PM, SoggyShorts said:

Well, @wetsalesman, have a good trip!  I've always enjoyed roadtrips as an omo opportunity, because I'm going to be around people who will never see me again, and about whom I do not need to worry.  You're not likely to run into your friends, colleagues, neighbors, etc. 

I have four pieces of advice.

1. Be careful of water intoxication.  Bring some salty snacks or some Gatorade with you in case you start feeling woozy.  Water intoxication is intoxication just as much as if you'd been drinking alcohol, and it will impair your driving.  If you start to feel it, pull over and fix it.
  2. Don't lose your focus.  It's easy to put your attention on your bladder, to the detriment of your driving.  Don't divide your attention while the car is moving, period.
  3. Drive respectably.  You don't want to get pulled over and have to explain to a police officer why your pants are wet.
  4. On your seat: put a layer of plastic, then put a towel on top of that.  If you put just the towel, it will soak through.  If you put just the plastic, it will slosh and sooner or later will spill.  Put both.

All of this except #3 comes from personal experience.  Have fun and have a great trip!

A wet road trip is my biggest fantasy. I’ll have to try these too

• 4 months later...