Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I wet my pants in the woods and walked back through my neighborhood (+video of wetting)

Wow that was quite a soaking! I too feel anxious about being seen wetting in public. I think discretion should be had so as to not unsettle anyone unduly, but I also think most people would hardly notice or care. Wet pants- in the absence of inappropriately engaging or incoherent behavior- don't seem to constitute alarm. 

However, a good friend of mine once recounted to me that while her and her young daughter (6 or 7) were on vacation in Florida they saw a man (not visibly drunk) wet his pants completely on a long walking bridge. Though her daughter didn't even notice, my friend was quite disturbed and concluded with "Who does that?!"

As a public Omorashi fan I could certainly name a few, but it was as solid an affirmation as ever that we must be responsible purveyors of pee fun. I also reminded my friend that maybe the dude just lost a genuinely desperate battle- who knows?

4 hours ago, PantsWetter99 said:

For days ive had the urge to pee my pants and let a few people notice me. I did this about a week ago with black pants and now i finally decided to do the same in real pants. I wet my pants in the woods (i took off my shoes because i didnt want to soak them) then put them back on and walked 20 minutes back. I walked out of the woods and then kept walking through my neighborhood. This time more people noticed me. I got kinda nervous at times. But then i remembered that it doesnt even matter. Most people will just think i had an accident and i know they will understand. When i remembered this it made me feel happy again and i kept walking. No one said anything to me but i saw that a few people definitely noticed. Each time someone noticed me in wet pants my heart jumped a little 😄 When i was almost home one of my neighbors saw me too. I forget his name but i know him by sight. I wonder what he thought about me, seeing me like that, haha. Most of the time when i made my way back my face was really red from blushing a lot. But i still enjoyed my way home a lot. And when i made it home i felt proud for following through with my plan 😛 Who cares that a few people saw me? I doubt they are disturbed by it, they probably just think that its kinda cute.
PS: I know some people will say its rude for me to involve others with my kinks, and i understand that. But I cant really help it though, i love the attention i get from walking around with wet pants, it really makes me feel like a toddler. And this feeling just makes me so happy. So yeah, im probably not going to stop. 😛

trim.535D35DE-5B1D-4492-AA87-39074B17905A.MOV

Nice video.  It's increased my existing desperation.