Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Music Festivals

It's the big one...Glastonbury ticket weekend is upon us (and the 50th too no less!). 

Have we any other festival-goers amongst us? Or more specifically any glasto-goers?

I go every year, camp as part of a pretty massive group approaching 150 of us (a little wary of outing myself if I say too much, as there can't be may groups that fit our description - but what the hell, we're a pretty open minded bunches if somebody ever stumbles across this then it will give us a new subject to discuss drunkenly at the end of the night!)

Anyway, to keep it on topic, festivals are also a fantastic source of wetting experiences as you may expect - imagine fields filled with literally hundreds of thousands of people, nothing like enough toilets if everybody needs to go at the same time (inevitably the case at the end of headline sets), far too much alcohol, far too much of other naughty substances, and an almost impassable crowd between you and relief. I've certainly found myself far more desperate than I would ever normally allow myself to become in a public place, and whilst I've not been brave enough to actually wet myself at a festival yet, I've certainly not ruled it out. Whilst I've not witnessed anything from any of our group, I've seen no shortage of wet jeans, leggings and other various garments both in the toilet queues and also just merrily dancing amongst the crowds, clearly not all that bothered that they've had an accident...or perhaps having done so deliberately so that they could carry on partying uninterrupted.

I'm wary of discussing the aforementioned naughty substances too much, but what I will say is that having experienced wetting whilst under the influence away from the festival setting, there really isn't anything quite like it in terms of the heightened senses - if anybody has ever done so, you'll know what I mean. If you haven't, whilst I'd never encourage anybody to do anything illegal, or to take chances or risks with such substances, should you ever find yourself under the influence then adding wetting into the mix takes things to the next level entirely.

So, anybody else had the pleasure? Or witnessed anything noteworthy? 

Guest CuckooForCaca

Sounds super hot. Given it's in a field I figured people would just go on the grass rather than have an accident, but it sounds like some sexy women may leave it too late...

Edited by CuckooForCaca (see edit history)

There's actually quite a strictly enforced rule about not peeing on the land, because it has such a polluting effect on the local watercourses (imagine a weeks worth of pee from a quarter of a million people!) - it's been made a condition of the festival license that they take proactive steps to stop people, so they even have pee police who will stop you if then spot you whipping it out against a bush etc.

So yeah, whilst I'm sure plenty do disregard the rule, plenty more end up rather soggy - which means a lot of the pee still ends up on the ground either way, but a lot less than used to in years gone by. 

Guest CuckooForCaca
19 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

>Don't provide sufficient toilets

>Try to stop people when they pee elsewhere

This is so mindboggling. Like what the actual fuck do they think is going to happen? Where else do they think the pee is going to go? At least let people have the dignity to not wet themselves.

Maybe someone in charge has a fetish.

2 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

>Don't provide sufficient toilets

>Try to stop people when they pee elsewhere

This is so mindboggling. Like what the actual fuck do they think is going to happen? Where else do they think the pee is going to go? At least let people have the dignity to not wet themselves.

My question is how is pee going to contaminate the water?Even if it's directly next to or above a spring, It's not like it won't be diluted. If it rains it'll sink into the dirt anyway.

9 hours ago, Piddly said:

It's the big one...Glastonbury ticket weekend is upon us (and the 50th too no less!). 

Have we any other festival-goers amongst us? Or more specifically any glasto-goers?

I go every year, camp as part of a pretty massive group approaching 150 of us (a little wary of outing myself if I say too much, as there can't be may groups that fit our description - but what the hell, we're a pretty open minded bunches if somebody ever stumbles across this then it will give us a new subject to discuss drunkenly at the end of the night!)

Anyway, to keep it on topic, festivals are also a fantastic source of wetting experiences as you may expect - imagine fields filled with literally hundreds of thousands of people, nothing like enough toilets if everybody needs to go at the same time (inevitably the case at the end of headline sets), far too much alcohol, far too much of other naughty substances, and an almost impassable crowd between you and relief. I've certainly found myself far more desperate than I would ever normally allow myself to become in a public place, and whilst I've not been brave enough to actually wet myself at a festival yet, I've certainly not ruled it out. Whilst I've not witnessed anything from any of our group, I've seen no shortage of wet jeans, leggings and other various garments both in the toilet queues and also just merrily dancing amongst the crowds, clearly not all that bothered that they've had an accident...or perhaps having done so deliberately so that they could carry on partying uninterrupted.

I'm wary of discussing the aforementioned naughty substances too much, but what I will say is that having experienced wetting whilst under the influence away from the festival setting, there really isn't anything quite like it in terms of the heightened senses - if anybody has ever done so, you'll know what I mean. If you haven't, whilst I'd never encourage anybody to do anything illegal, or to take chances or risks with such substances, should you ever find yourself under the influence then adding wetting into the mix takes things to the next level entirely.

So, anybody else had the pleasure? Or witnessed anything noteworthy? 

If I was more in to festivals I would have gone to glasto by now. Never been a fan of it though. Getting absolutely bollocked (on alcohol only. I’m not for the ‘other substance’ life) for a weekend is a yes. Sleeping in a tent surrounded by people throwing up and having sex.... maaajor no.

Here's a little background on the issue - 

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/festivals/glastonbury-2015-beware-your-wee-could-shut-down-the-festival-10335978.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/27/glastonbury-revellers-told-not-urinate-grass-amid-fears-heatwave/

As the number of festival-goers has increased over the years, it's actually become quite a big issue, and until they started to crack down on it a common sight was hundreds of (typically blokes) lining up against a hedgerow and letting fly. Some would even stand on the bridges and pee directly into the streams and rivers that cross the site.

To be honest, the lack of facilities is less of an issue these days. Although of course, there's never a toilet or urinal where and when you need one. So yes, I've produced more than the odd yellow pint amidst the crowd. A few of our group use things like travel johns, and there's even been talk of pull-ups, although I don't think any have been brave enough yet. Maybe I should be the one. 🤔

@Rukako Sleeping in a tent...hmm, what is this sleeping that you speak of? I think the earliest I got back to my tent last year was 6am. And by 8am it was far too uncomfortably hot to sleep. So yeah, that's probably where those other substances came into play really, as a sleep-substitute. 😂

Tickets on sale in a shade over 12 hours, so hopefully in 13hrs time I'll be celebrating! 😄

Guest CuckooForCaca

I'd definitely encourage any hot women to take the knicker-wetting option, though I'd personally go for a plastic cup. Although having a massive boner all day would have its downsides.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:18 PM, CuckooForCaca said:

Maybe someone in charge has a fetish.

I've been involved with event planning in the past, in just the most limited possible way.

The issue isn't someone in charge having a kink and intentionally wanting to create such a situation; it is more of a Titanic/lifeboat scenario.  Someone is making money off of this enterprise, and they are going to want to spend as little as possible in order to maximize their profits.  They could care less if people pee on the ground, or wherever they pee, as long as they make the most money they can.

Some other authority gets involved and says, "We can't have people peeing on the ground, you need to provide some kind of facilities."  So, the people making the money, facing this ultimatum, do the absolute minimum they can get away with to satiate the demands.  The owners of the Titanic felt lifeboats weren't needed, as the ship was unsinkable.  They just took up space that limited the number of cabins they could pack in, and thus how much money they could make.  However, regulations required a certain number of lifeboats to be present.  To maximize their profits they did the bare minimum they could get away with.  This same thing is true with big events, including music festivals, and it applies to everything, not just the toilets.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:39 PM, Bismiris said:

My question is how is pee going to contaminate the water?Even if it's directly next to or above a spring, It's not like it won't be diluted. If it rains it'll sink into the dirt anyway.

I actually know someone researching this question, though in the context of looking into outdoor recreation and the environmental impacts.  There are a couple of things they have found that are concerning- One is soil chemistry.  Urea breaks down to ammonia.  That, combined with the salts in urine, can transform fertile soil into a toxic mixture that many plants can't grow in.  The lack of plant growth also affects drainage systems and runoff.  The other issue is the biome of nearby waterways.  It turns out it doesn't take all that much pee making its way into local streams to completely disrupt the natural food chain.  The ammonia kills the spores and bacteria that make up the base level of the food chain, and can quickly wipe out the entire ecosystem of the creek.