Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ever been caught desperate and denied you need to go?

12 hours ago, RagingPython said:

Rather than embarrass myself and tell them I have to go, I’ll wait until someone else has to and we visit the bathrooms. A few times, I’ve even walked past the toilets, while bursting for release, because I’m too shy to tell anyone I need to go. Even if people actually ask me if I have to go now, I’ll usually lie. Unless we are actually at the bathrooms and I don’t think I can endure it until I get home, then I might admit to it.

I used to do this. One advantage of getting older, I don't care what people think so much.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to be so so embarrassed to tell anyone I needed to pee. Even to the point if I was asked if I needed the bathroom I would always deny it!  Heres a few examples: in high school I detes

Usually I never go to school toilets and I hold my bladder until I come back home. If I go to after school classes in the evening to which I go directly from school, I hold pee for some more additiona

Oh boy, this is familiar. I'll admit I have kind of a thing for the situation of being visibly desperate but playing it down or outright denying it, possibly until it's too late. But also I often feel

yes!

one time I was literally dancing home, and I stopped at the booze store (tomorrow is Sunday)

and the lady I sorta knew ( I was a regular) said hey hows it going and I said im fine but im about to piss myself ha ha

and she said oh you can use the bathroom in back if you want and I was so desperate and in the zone

that I said oh but where's the fun in that?.

I don't really remember how she responded, cz I basically hobbled out as fast as I could, it was almost time!

Guest MelodicDesire
On 10/6/2019 at 12:29 AM, RagingPython said:

Me nether man, I once went 11 hours without a bathroom break in Primary School, and I made it to the toilet with mostly dry panties. No clue how I managed. I’ve never otherwise achieved a feat like that; before or since.

I did similar stints in Sixth form, often with an hour bus journey on the way home. Sometimes though my panties would not be dry and I would have to use a bush on the way home.

14 hours ago, MelodicDesire said:

I did similar stints in Sixth form, often with an hour bus journey on the way home. Sometimes though my panties would not be dry and I would have to use a bush on the way home.

That’s the second time someone has told me that had to use a bush in this thread. How strange. Maybe I’m the unusual one for not having to use a bush; most of my friends and family have had to now that I think about it.

3 hours ago, RagingPython said:

That’s the second time someone has told me that had to use a bush in this thread. How strange. Maybe I’m the unusual one for not having to use a bush; most of my friends and family have had to now that I think about it.

Here’s the third one then! It’s a bit easier for us, to be fair. I’ve done it a few times though, most recently whilst stuck in traffic trapped by an accident ahead.

1 hour ago, BladderLad said:

Tell us more! 🙂

I think I wrote about it somewhere at the time, which will probably be a better account! In summary, I’d been somewhere all day, used their toilet at the start of the day but not since. When I finished, it was about a ten minute walk back to their main office where the toilet was, passing my car on the way. It should’ve only been a twenty minute drive, so I decided to just go home even though I needed to go quite badly. Got onto the dual carriageway, passed the next exit and almost immediately encountered the back of a queue. We didn’t move for well over an hour, probably nearer two. I found out that the plan was for them to cut a gap in the central reservation near the accident (about a mile away) and get all the trapped traffic out that way, so I guessed that when we did eventually start moving, it’d be a long slow crawl whilst everyone manoeuvred through the gap. I was already struggling so I decided to take the opportunity whilst we were completely stationary and head up the embankment to the relative privacy of a large bush 🙂

There was someone towing a caravan a little further forward in the queue, and I did see a couple of people walking down to them looking hopeful, and walking back a few minutes later looking relieved, so at least there was another option for a lucky few (doubt the waste tank would’ve lasted long though!).

2 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

I think I wrote about it somewhere at the time, which will probably be a better account! In summary, I’d been somewhere all day, used their toilet at the start of the day but not since. When I finished, it was about a ten minute walk back to their main office where the toilet was, passing my car on the way. It should’ve only been a twenty minute drive, so I decided to just go home even though I needed to go quite badly. Got onto the dual carriageway, passed the next exit and almost immediately encountered the back of a queue. We didn’t move for well over an hour, probably nearer two. I found out that the plan was for them to cut a gap in the central reservation near the accident (about a mile away) and get all the trapped traffic out that way, so I guessed that when we did eventually start moving, it’d be a long slow crawl whilst everyone manoeuvred through the gap. I was already struggling so I decided to take the opportunity whilst we were completely stationary and head up the embankment to the relative privacy of a large bush 🙂

There was someone towing a caravan a little further forward in the queue, and I did see a couple of people walking down to them looking hopeful, and walking back a few minutes later looking relieved, so at least there was another option for a lucky few (doubt the waste tank would’ve lasted long though!).

Great account! Yep imagine the caravan toilet was popular! 🙂

Guest MelodicDesire
4 hours ago, RagingPython said:

In my case it was use a bush or soak my uniform! 

Guest MelodicDesire
Just now, homeanddry said:

After the bus journey, I’m guessing? Could’ve been very interesting if the bus had ever been held up on the way, if it was *that* close 🙂

I was leaking on the last few moments on the bus! It had already been hold up due to traffic, by the time I found a bush my panties were soaked. 

On 10/7/2019 at 11:55 PM, homeanddry said:

Probably didn’t seem very excellent at the time but it is an excellent scenario! Vaguely on topic, did you manage to hide your plight whilst on the bus?

Being so desperate I fear I may wet my pants in public, has never been fun when it is happening. I just want a place to go. However, later on with no risk of embarrassment it is exciting, especially if I can share the experience with an interested female..

18 minutes ago, wettingman said:

Being so desperate I fear I may wet my pants in public, has never been fun when it is happening. I just want a place to go. However, later on with no risk of embarrassment it is exciting, especially if I can share the experience with an interested female..

Indeed. I like a challenge, even more so when I'm being encouraged, but I always like to have a plan B!

Guest MelodicDesire
On 10/8/2019 at 4:55 AM, homeanddry said:

Probably didn’t seem very excellent at the time but it is an excellent scenario! Vaguely on topic, did you manage to hide your plight whilst on the bus?

Barely! Thankfully it was a quiet bus and I could sit at the back, I forced myself to not grab myself but I was squirming a lot and had my legs tightly crossed. 

First of all it is great that you are able to hold your pee from morning until night.

Can you tell me how are you feeling if you are holding it for so long?

When do you normally feel the first urge to go, after how many hours.

How are you feeling at the afternoon and at the evening?

I think you must need to wee really bad, but you still don’t go.

I love that!

On this special day at the after school class, when you did admit that you would need to wee and that you did not go since early morning, you was turned on, because the others did know now that you was holding so much pee in your bladder great!

Is it arousing for you that the others know that you must be utterly desperate to wee but you don’t go, that your bladder must be overfilled and you still hold it, is it that what you like?

If I would have been in that class, I would have been horny at the moment.

Just to hear that you did not wee for so long and to imagine how full your bladder must be, how bad you must need to go, how strong your urge must be,would make me nearly cum.

3 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Usually I never go to school toilets and I hold my bladder until I come back home. If I go to after school classes in the evening to which I go directly from school, I hold pee for some more additional hours too. Such days I end up holding pee from early morning till night. So, in those days, towards the end of the after school class (in night) , I'm utterly desperate while holding all day's urine in my bladder (since I hadn't Peed since morning). In one such day, when I was desperately fidgeting on my seat with my legs tightly crossed, about one hour left to finish the after school class, the teacher asked me to come to the black board to write an answer (she was calling upon students randomly to write answers on the black board) As soon as I stood up from the seat to go to the black board, I felt like I'm going to wet myself and I can't hold anymore. So I was trying my best to tighten my bladder to not let escape any single drop of urine. As a result, I was fidgeting like hell on the black board, in front of the whole class. Everyone could notice that I'm desperate to pee. So the teacher jokingly asked whether I want to go to the toilet. But I denied telling that I'm just only nervous. But she denied that and asked again. There I had to admit that I want to pee and that I'm holding pee since morning. The whole class laughed and it was very embarrassing. But from inside I was turned on, since I could tell the others that I'm holding a lot of pee in my bladder.. 

I would have loved hearing that!  Although if I had been the one caught squirming, I would have made up a lie about having drank a large soda right before class.