Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ever been caught desperate and denied you need to go?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to be so so embarrassed to tell anyone I needed to pee. Even to the point if I was asked if I needed the bathroom I would always deny it!  Heres a few examples: in high school I detes

Usually I never go to school toilets and I hold my bladder until I come back home. If I go to after school classes in the evening to which I go directly from school, I hold pee for some more additiona

Oh boy, this is familiar. I'll admit I have kind of a thing for the situation of being visibly desperate but playing it down or outright denying it, possibly until it's too late. But also I often feel

Great experiences! As for me, actually, never. It's either I'm awesome at hiding desperation, or people are too polite to ask :D Also, when I'm among friends, I don't hide it at all, I just say "ok, it's time to hit the toilet!" or something. But if a stranger ever asked me, I would be really embarrassed from having revealed myself, and wouldn't admit being desperate to pee even at the brink of exploding. 

Oh boy, this is familiar. I'll admit I have kind of a thing for the situation of being visibly desperate but playing it down or outright denying it, possibly until it's too late. But also I often feel reluctant to ask where they are, or admit that I need the toilet, especially if I'm desperate and nobody else needs to go at all - I feel self conscious and try not to squirm too obviously. Feeling desperate makes me kind of panic and get irrational about it. I feel nervous about unfamiliar toilets and kind of want to get to scope them out with people around 😄 As an adult, if I'm literally on the verge of wetting myself then I'll get over myself and go, but I'll avoid it as long as I possibly can. If I'm desperate to poo... nope. No way. Don't care how bad it is. I'll wait til I'm practically doing it in my knickers before I'll admit that. 🤐

If a stranger asked me if I needed the toilet I'd panic and flat-out lie, even if I was standing there with my legs crossed and shifting from foot to foot. Actually now I think about it, I've definitely been pointedly asked if I need to go to the front of the toilet queue, and gone "no no it's fine" despite having wet knickers which were only getting wetter. Who I thought I was convincing, I have no idea 🙄

Me, too.

Once when I was in high school, I’m bursting and about to wet myself 40 min before the end of a class. I cannot sit still on the chair and had to put my hand into the pocket and hold my pennies. I thought I will wet my self any second. Some class mates noticed my abnormal and asked, I just told them I’m fine. Nor did I ask the teacher for a bathroom break.

Yes I frequently denied my need to pee despite being desperate, especially at school.

But also at a friends house. I was around 12 or 13.   I had to pee for a few hours but kept it hidden. I didn't think my friend went to the toilet the whole day I was with him.   We were  outside sleigh riding in an unexpected late season snow. Eventually a big spurt came out in my briefs. Since my jeans were very loose, it didn't show.   I panicked when my pee started coming out and grabbed myself.  Seeing this he asked if I needed to go, but I said no , as the spurt stopped. We played on  and a few minutes later  a even much  bigger spurt came out , lasting several seconds. I didn't grab myself. With the second spurt the immediate pressure was relieved, and again most of it was in my briefs. I don't remember my jeans being wet, but I could pass that off as from the snow. I still would not use the bathroom, and a few hours later his family dropped me off on their way to church. They were dressed in nice clothes. My tired bladder which was never emptied all day pushed the strongest wave of pressure yet on my pee hole. I could tell this would not be a spurt, but a full on total loss of control. I was seated between my friend and his brothers, and I was sure I was about to soak my pants and the car seat, ruining there nice clothes. Fortunately, it was dark by this time, so I hoped they didn't see what I was doing. I had a vice grip on my penis with both hands hoping to stave off the inevitable accident until I was out of the car. Somehow I managed to do so, fear of getting them wet on their way to church gave me additional resolve to hold it, and not wet the seat. I had to hold myself on the way in the house, past my father, who looked at me strongly disapproving. He was about to say something, but I had no time to listen. I rushed into the bathroom, and the pee started flowing as I unzipped.

I was in my mid twenties and a group at work hired a bus, to go to NYC.  I attempted to pee a few times, but being pee shy couldn't go. On the return trip my bladder was screaming in pain , having been stretched to its limit and beyond. The pressure in my penis made me concerned I would wet my pants. Nevertheless  when the bus driver stopped for his own emergency pee break, a few people joined him, but not me.While they were gone I prayed my pee was not going to come out in my pants . I know that was dumb now. I made it back to my car ok. I took that moment to start holding myself. My then wife looked at me questioningly , but I noticed she was doing the same thing.  WE both somehow made it home dry, but knew we would not last listening to the other pee, so we both peed together in the toilet. At the time it was done out of need, not omorashi, but looking back ,yea that was hot.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
23 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I used to be so so embarrassed to tell anyone I needed to pee. Even to the point if I was asked if I needed the bathroom I would always deny it! 

Heres a few examples:

in high school I detested the bathrooms as they were full of smokers. One afternoon in class towards the end of the day I was bursting but trying hard to hide it. I crossed my legs, bounced my knees, wriggled about and tightened my muscles. I must have not been hiding it that well as the girl beside me eventually asked quietly if I needed to go to the toilet but I just went red with embarrassment and shook my head despite almost wetting myself. I couldn’t have managed the 20 minute walk home so the minute the bell rang I walked quickly to the bathrooms despite how much I hated them. 

During my studies at university I had to go on placement. To begin with this was days and days of observation and I could never muster the courage to ask where the bathrooms were unless I was actually shown. I always took a packed lunch with me. One placement I left the halls of residence early and drive to the placement. I had to wait for the person I was observing at the front desk then she took me to her office where she gave me a mug of tea then I had to shadow her all day. At lunch time I was lead to a staff room but couldn’t see any bathrooms. By the afternoon I was so uncomfortable and finding it so hard to stay still. Another student was observing another person but at one point we were together and he noticed me fidgeting and whispered ‘the toilets are to the right near the office’ but I looked back at him shocked and whispered back ‘i’m Just cold and tired but thanks’. I swallowed m6 pride and found them at 5pm but not before I had leaked in my knickers! 

And a very recent one. I had to attend a very long business meeting one afternoon. The agenda was long and complex but as I was an active part in it I had to sit through the full meeting. I’d had tea with my lunch before going and more tea and water during the meeting and by three quarters through I genuinely thought I would have a huge accident I was so desperate! I was sweating and distracted and the person chairing the meeting must have thought i looked ill or stressed or maybe it was blatantly obvious I was bursting for the loo. He looked right at me and in front of the whole meeting room said ‘if anyone needs to take a short break I don’t mind.’ I was mortified but shook my head and said quietly ‘’m fine to continue if everyone else is’ despite feeling droplets of urine at the tip of my urethra dripping into my underwear! The feeling of finally peeing that day was only intensified by another woman from the same meeting peeing loudly in the stall next to me and commenting brazenly ‘oh my God i was seconds from peeing myself if that meeting hadn’t stopped!’ I had unfortunately been so blinkered by my own extreme need I hadn’t even noticed any signs that this woman had been bursting too! 

So have you ever been bursting but denied it if someone asked? 

In Primary School, I was a lot like you were in High School. I’d hold it, no matter what, and can count the total amount of times I used the toilet in school on my hands. I have so many stories and good memories from that period!

Since then, I was always fairly open about it. I wouldn’t announce it unless someone asked or we were near a toilet, or I was so desperate that I had to start looking for a bathroom, but I would tell people if necessary. Despite this, I still tried to avoid getting into situations where I’d need to say it, and would use the bathroom whenever I could.

Recently though, I’ve been having a lot more trouble talking to people at all. I rarely go out with friends or anything anymore, and when I am out I struggle to start conversations and I’m always far too embarrassed to tell them I have to pee, so I’ll usually end up holding it in for long periods of time, even if I’m really desperate, as I just can’t bring myself to tell them. Rather than embarrass myself and tell them I have to go, I’ll wait until someone else has to and we visit the bathrooms. A few times, I’ve even walked past the toilets, while bursting for release, because I’m too shy to tell anyone I need to go. Even if people actually ask me if I have to go now, I’ll usually lie. Unless we are actually at the bathrooms and I don’t think I can endure it until I get home, then I might admit to it.

Edited by RagingPython (see edit history)

I did this all the time as a kid up until middle school. I was just embarrassed to admit I needed to pee. I'd be pee dancing a lot and not admit I needed to go until I was close to peeing myself. Which resulted in me peeing myself often for just waiting too long, that was also a combination of me being confident doing a pee dance that I can hold my pee for longer than I actually could. But as a kid I've peed myself in class while everybody had to stand (more a lot leaked out, not a full out peed), after school while waiting to be picked up, at an amusement park while waiting in line to buy something. It was always embarrassing, these were actually big leaks where I still tried to hold and was able to pee after but was already wet.

As an adult, it's different really cause if you have to go you just go, it's rare you have to tell someone, and if you're out it's either I'll be right back, or be right back, let me go to the restroom. I have been desperate as an adult but was really only close to peeing myself once that I remember while out. I drink an energy drink everyday and those cans are big so when they hit you they hit you..but I haven't had any issues. I think last times I did a pee dance in public was at the airport getting off a plane and waiting for my bags, and waiting to enter an office building one time after being out all day and never stopping to pee. The office building one I tried to be subtle, the airport I couldn't help it...grown man in all out pee dance lol.

Guest CuckooForCaca
11 hours ago, RagingPython said:

In Primary School, I was a lot like you were in High School. I’d hold it, no matter what, and can count the total amount of times I used the toilet in school on my hands. I have so many stories and good memories from that period!

Since then, I was always fairly open about it. I wouldn’t announce it unless someone asked or we were near a toilet, or I was so desperate that I had to start looking for a bathroom, but I would tell people if necessary. Despite this, I still tried to avoid getting into situations where I’d need to say it, and would use the bathroom whenever I could.

Recently though, I’ve been having a lot more trouble talking to people at all. I rarely go out with friends or anything anymore, and when I am out I struggle to start conversations and I’m always far too embarrassed to tell them I have to pee, so I’ll usually end up holding it in for long periods of time, even if I’m really desperate, as I just can’t bring myself to tell them. Rather than embarrass myself and tell them I have to go, I’ll wait until someone else has to and we visit the bathrooms. A few times, I’ve even walked past the toilets, while bursting for release, because I’m too shy to tell anyone I need to go. Even if people actually ask me if I have to go now, I’ll usually lie. Unless we are actually at the bathrooms and I don’t think I can endure it until I get home, then I might admit to it.

Have you ever had an accident as a result of that?

1 minute ago, Red Simpson said:

I haven't personally but i did witness a girl in my secondary school needing to pee but the teacher refused. After a while the whole class stopped working so the girl was eventually allowed to go

No way, that happened to me too once! I doubt we witnessed the same event though. Also, ‘secondary school?’ Are you from the UK too by any chance?

Just now, Red Simpson said:

Yea it is, i could imagine how desperate the girl would've been.

I would always hold it at school as the toilets were filthy

I remember still, she told me in my example.

I actually used the toilets quite often in Secondary School. But they were never great, despite the fact the toilets weren’t unisex I often had to wipe to seat clean.

Just now, RagingPython said:

I remember still, she told me in my example.

I actually used the toilets quite often in Secondary School. But they were never great, despite the fact the toilets weren’t unisex I often had to wipe to seat clean.

I'd only go if i was extremely desperate sometimes I'd try to make it home only to pee in a bush or something.

9 minutes ago, Red Simpson said:

I'd only go if i was extremely desperate sometimes I'd try to make it home only to pee in a bush or something.

That was a bit like me in Primary School. I’ve never had to resort to peeing in a bush, but I’ve wet myself before because I thought I could manage just a little longer. Alarmingly, my little sister has had to do exactly that, despite the fact that she’s half my age.

3 minutes ago, RagingPython said:

That was a bit like me in Primary School. I’ve never had to resort to peeing in a bush, but I’ve wet myself before because I thought I could manage just a little longer. Alarmingly, my little sister has had to do exactly that, despite the fact that she’s half my age.

I've had leaks but never had an accident sometimes i don't know how i managed 😂

2 minutes ago, RagingPython said:

Me nether man, I once went 11 hours without a bathroom break in Primary School, and I made it to the toilet with mostly dry panties. No clue how I managed. I’ve never otherwise achieved a feat like that; before or since.

I've gone 12 hours in secondary school from doing like rehearsals at drama club man I'd be bursting by the end