Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Longest you have needed to pee

It’s the same occasion as when I set my record for longest distance traveled without using the bathroom. It was a flight home from America, around 11 hours. I think it was supposed to be a 9 hour flight, but due to wind it was never dead on. It was 8 hours flying out to America from England, but 11 flying home.

I peed before going through security, but we got through the gate quickly so I didn’t bother going before boarding. Once we were on the plane, I watched a few films, read a book, slept for 2 hours, I did a lot of stuff. But about a third of the way through, we ordered drinks, I had a sprite and a tea. Halfway through, we ordered food and drinks, which arrived quickly, so I had another tea and sprite. 2 thirds of the way through, I was still awake, and had another tea and sprite.

For some reason though, when I’m on planes my bladder acts really strangely. I think it’s due to the pressure changing at altitude. Basically though, soon after taking off, like within half an hour, I felt really desperate. But I knew, from experience, that I actually didn’t have to go, so I suppressed the urge. Just before the first set of drinks, the urge came back, but I continued to ignore it. After the drinks, it seemed to strengthen a little, and I figured it must be getting worse, but I decided I could hold it as I had two people between me and the aisle, and I didn’t want to disturb them.

By the time time I was eating and having a second set of drinks, the urge was pretty powerful. I continued to resist it, as I thought I’d pee later after I’d had my drinks. I’m not normally good at taking my mind off how badly I need to go, but as I was used to planes messing with my perception of needing to pee, I was able to block it out.

When the third set of drinks arrived, I had completely stopped feeling the urge, somehow, even though I actually had to pee worse than ever before on the flight. So I ordered more drinks. And drank them. Quickly, the need struck me with immense power, and a little spurted out. I realised that I must be around 9/10 level, which was about as bad as it felt. But both the people between me and the aisle were asleep, and I was too embarrassed to ask them to move.

So I crossed my legs and held myself, trying not to think about water. The extra drinks hit my bladder, and I whimpered somewhat, feeling like I was about to explode. Luckily, the urge subsided a little, but for the last hour I felt like I was at a solid 10/10. I don’t know how I kept it in all the way through landing, and the 20 minute delay while we were on the ground, but I managed just about. I think the pressure change made it easier somehow.

By the time I’d got off the plane, I could feel it dripping out near-constantly, even though I was trying my hardest to squeeze it all in. I could barely hold my suitcase, as one hand was trying to hold myself. But my willpower held out, and I kept the majority of the pent-up flood until I made it to the girl’s room, where I was able to release it all.

1 minute ago, wishfulomo0572 said:

My longest record from before I started this fetish was a couple of hours during an exam. Fortunately, I was allowed to go during our stretch break.

More recently, about three hours before I surrendered because I was intentionally holding but didn't want to explain an accident to mom.

Pretty impressive! Long exams have been my undoing a couple times.

6 minutes ago, wet_runner said:

Pretty impressive! Long exams have been my undoing a couple times.

Yeah, in my case it was more common because my ADD meds at the time were diuretics, so they basically had the same effect on my kidneys as coffee on steroids. I actually got UTIs for a while because teachers were reluctant to let me go, until my doctors slapped "Student will be allowed to go to the bathroom upon request." on my 504 plan.

As I grew up, I got into the habit of using the toilet between classes so I wouldn't always have to ask. However, one time when a graffiti issue caused them to restrict bathroom use to clear emergencies, I made sure all of my teachers were reminded that that sentence was there, just in case.

I should point out that it wasn't until well after I finished my 2-year degree that I truly embraced my thing for Omo. Until then, I was really freaking paranoid about letting myself get desperate--I even have memories of using the toilet right before recess every day in Kindergarten after having an accident on the playground, because baby!me was too stupid to think to ask the teachers if I could go back inside to pee.

Edited by wishfulomo0572 (see edit history)

Yeah, in my case it was more common because my ADD meds at the time were diuretics, so they basically had the same effect on my kidneys as coffee on steroids. I actually got UTIs for a while because teachers were reluctant to let me go, until my doctors slapped "Student will be allowed to go to the bathroom upon request." on my 504 plan.

As I grew up, I got into the habit of using the toilet between classes so I wouldn't always have to ask. However, one time when a graffiti issue caused them to restrict bathroom use to clear emergencies, I made sure all of my teachers were reminded that that sentence was there, just in case.

I should point out that it wasn't until well I finished my 2-year degree that I truly got into Omo. Until then, I was really freaking paranoid about letting myself get desperate.

Sorry your teachers were like that. That sucks. Glad you had help from the doctors.

I was exactly the same way in school. I tried to pee between every class out of fear. Every time I went by a mens room.

6 minutes ago, wet_runner said:

Sorry your teachers were like that. That sucks. Glad you had help from the doctors.

I was exactly the same way in school. I tried to pee between every class out of fear. Every time I went by a mens room.

Yeah; in general the high school teachers (where the graffiti happened) were nicer, so prior to that fiasco I'm sure they would have let me go normally if I asked. (One clear exception was a teacher who made it clear from the start that we were only allowed one toilet break per week in his class. I didn't often use it, but the few times I did were because I needed a breather from my classmates; end-of-day classes are the worst even without me being a rare breed that loves math while everyone around me hated it.) It was the middle school teachers that were bad enough to warrant that addendum.

The same doctor that added that also added "Student will be allowed to carry a water bottle if necessary" and gave me doctor's notes to that end to hand out. This was more for use while I was still recovering from the UTI; IIRC I didn't carry that privilege into high school, or at least didn't use it.

Edited by wishfulomo0572 (see edit history)

Yeah; in general the high school teachers (where the graffiti happened) were nicer, so prior to that fiasco I'm sure they would have let me go normally if I asked. (One clear exception was a teacher who made it clear from the start that we were only allowed one toilet break per week in his class. I didn't often use it, but the few times I did were because I needed a breather from my classmates; end-of-day classes are the worst even without me being a rare breed that loves math while everyone around me hated it.) It was the middle school teachers that were bad enough to warrant that addendum.

You'd think after grade school things like bathroom breaks wouldn't be a power struggle. It's unfortunate.

I think though sometimes my school experiences may have began my interest in omo.

10 hours ago, wishfulomo0572 said:

I should point out that it wasn't until well after I finished my 2-year degree that I truly embraced my thing for Omo. Until then, I was really freaking paranoid about letting myself get desperate--I even have memories of using the toilet right before recess every day in Kindergarten after having an accident on the playground, because baby!me was too stupid to think to ask the teachers if I could go back inside to pee.

Oh my god everything there is so relatable. My meds weren’t diuretics, but they made me about 10 times thirstier, meaning I had to carry water with me everywhere and drink constantly. So within a week, I had a similar thing to you done and had a note added to my support information.

Unfortunately, the school flat out ignored this. It was only after I clearly demonstrated that I didn’t care whether I was supposed to leave or not and would just walk out that they stopped caring. There were also a couple of incidents where the teacher would physically block the door to prevent me leaving, but this stopped being a problem after I threw one of out of the way.

I was totally the same in playschool, I was terrified of being desperate. In Primary school, I just held it in all day, leading to 7-9 hours between breaks. Amazingly, I managed almost every day. I have a lot of good memories from that period if you know what I mean. Now, when I’m not intentionally going without for fun, I go constantly between classes and I have since secondary school.

10 hours ago, RagingPython said:

Oh my god everything there is so relatable. My meds weren’t diuretics, but they made me about 10 times thirstier, meaning I had to carry water with me everywhere and drink constantly. So within a week, I had a similar thing to you done and had a note added to my support information.

Unfortunately, the school flat out ignored this. It was only after I clearly demonstrated that I didn’t care whether I was supposed to leave or not and would just walk out that they stopped caring. There were also a couple of incidents where the teacher would physically block the door to prevent me leaving, but this stopped being a problem after I threw one of out of the way.

I was totally the same in playschool, I was terrified of being desperate. In Primary school, I just held it in all day, leading to 7-9 hours between breaks. Amazingly, I managed almost every day. I have a lot of good memories from that period if you know what I mean. Now, when I’m not intentionally going without for fun, I go constantly between classes and I have since secondary school.

If you had a 504 or IEP that that note was added too, they could have gotten in actual legal trouble for ignoring it.

1 hour ago, wishfulomo0572 said:

If you had a 504 or IEP that that note was added too, they could have gotten in actual legal trouble for ignoring it.

I’m not sure what they are as I expect it’s probably American terminology, but it was definitely on a lot of stuff, like all of the doctor’s notes I had and all the stuff relating to my ADHD, ADD, and ASD diagnoses documents. I believe it was even on my proto-EHCP support plan that I had until I got my actual EHCP, which also included it.

20 hours ago, RagingPython said:

I’m not sure what they are as I expect it’s probably American terminology, but it was definitely on a lot of stuff, like all of the doctor’s notes I had and all the stuff relating to my ADHD, ADD, and ASD diagnoses documents. I believe it was even on my proto-EHCP support plan that I had until I got my actual EHCP, which also included it.

.*googles EHCP* OK so you're in the UK. IDK what the laws are there.

When already needing to go, probably about 5.5hrs on a bouncy as hell bus journey between Cairo and Hurghada in Egypt.

We were on holiday there, and had taken an excursion to Cairo to do the typically touristy things - Egyptian Museum, Pyramids, Sphinx etc. The bus left our hotel at something crazy like 4 in the morning, in order to give us the longest possible time to appreciate the city and the sights. On the outbound trip, everything was fine - after about an hour and a half the driver stopped for fuel, and there were rudimentary facilities available to relieve ourselves (and to top back up on coffee/beer depending on your preference), and then again after roughly the same length of time, so the journey was nicely carved up into 3 segments, each just long enough to fill the bladder up without any desperation.

The return trip, however, was another matter entirely! The last attraction on our whistle-stop tour of Cairo had been a visit to a small island in the Nile where we got to sample local fresh fruit and see some of the wildlife in a relatively natural setting. Of course, we loaded up on the delicious fruit and juices, and then took a small boat back to meet our bus for the cross-country drive back to the resort. The toilet facilities on the island had been disgusting at best, so we had skipped them, deciding that it was only at most a couple of hours until the first rest stop, we could hang on and use something far cleaner there...only, the bus was driven by a different driver on the way back (the original guy was still there, but passed out drunk on the back seat!), and the new driver seemed to be in quite a hurry and not at all keen to stop!

Yup, you guessed it, he must've had a full tank of fuel and an empty bladder himself, because the bus didn't stop once until we pulled up outside the hotel, where literally all of us jumped off and sprinted to the nearest toilets! It's, honestly, the most desperate I've ever felt in my life - throughout the final hour or so of the journey I was genuinely considering just letting go and pissing myself, even giving real thought to how I'd hide it and whether the clothes I was wearing would make it too obvious, but I was too embarrassed by the prospect to go through with it in the end, so I endured the pain and discomfort, and the enjoyed the most satisfying firehose piss ever at the end!

3 hours ago, Here4theFun said:

Actually I was in the 24h mark and I needed to go but I knew I could last longer so to the delight of some people here I added and extra hour. 

You write that you needed to go after 24 hours, i think that you needed to wee really, really  bad after that long time?!

It was excruciating for you but you still did not go, you did hold it for one hour more, great !!!

I love it!!!

Was your belly swollen and your bladder bulging?

On 10/9/2019 at 9:12 PM, huberp76 said:

You write that you needed to go after 24 hours, i think that you needed to wee really, really  bad after that long time?!

It was excruciating for you but you still did not go, you did hold it for one hour more, great !!!

I love it!!!

Was your belly swollen and your bladder bulging?

Yeah I was really full, my bladder was bulging a lot, so much I couldn't walk straight. Held aprox 1L of pee, probably more.