Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Airplane wetting

I've been on several flights that have been delayed on the runway waiting for takeoff and passengers are usually allowed to use the bathrooms unless the plane is actually moving or just about to start taxiing. Sounds like the crew were well out of line here and caused her a lot of discomfort and embarrassment, I hope she gets a nice big settlement.

That is absolutely awful. What kind of cabin crew would do that!?

But more importantly, what kind of woman puts up with that!? I wouldn’t of! I don’t know anyone who would’ve just sat down and taken it! She should’ve pushed past the damn cabin crew and gone anyway, it’s not like they’d have bouncers to attack her, cabin crew are normally not very muscly as it makes them lighter.

2 hours ago, RagingPython said:

But more importantly, what kind of woman puts up with that!? I wouldn’t of! I don’t know anyone who would’ve just sat down and taken it! She should’ve pushed past the damn cabin crew and gone anyway, it’s not like they’d have bouncers to attack her, cabin crew are normally not very muscly as it makes them lighter.

I agree, however, I think most people are afraid of confrontation especially with someone they think is an authority figure.  I wonder if anyone on that plane stood up for her and said wtf?   Maybe this cabin crew was jaded and it's time for a vacation or new job, no excuse for such behavior.   If I was seated next to that lady I would have offered her one of my diapers.  

On 10/1/2019 at 4:29 PM, RagingPython said:

If you read the article, they actually screamed at her and multiple crew members were being aggressive in denying her. Furthermore, surely you've seen how United literally dragged a doctor off a flight? You can get in actual trouble for disobeying flight crew. Have some empathy.

People need to start standing up for themselves and not take shit, eventually they would have to change have to change. just go to the bathroom and ignore the flight attendants, i was on a plane last  year and they were all women, I could have easily broken the nose of any of them. Sure Id get kicked off the plane and probably be charged but it almost be worth it just to feel the satisfaction of hurting someone with authority and getting to be on the news.