Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Real accident at the beach

I’m literally sitting on the beach atm, and have had a real wetting accident. 

2.40 pm. I’ve been out, and had a few beers. Came home bursting, and peed about half into the toilet. I had to. 

The beach is a six minute walk from home, so I packed some beers, and drank one on the way. When I got here, I was absolutely busting again. 

I sat on the sand cross legged, and it started leaking out. I couldn’t stop it. I deliberately let a bit more out, then sat back. I had another beer, and it quickly built up again. I just let my bladder go completely, and now my shorts are soaked, and I’ll definitely have to go in the water. 

Wet shorts feel great though. 

Funny thing is.....I don't really count wetting at the beach as a wetting anymore......I,ve just had so many g/fs and an ex wife that would pee through their bikinis and swimsuits on the beach and think nothing of it...(everyone does it)  yes even laying on a deckchair.....(ex wife's favourite)  I never had to ask if I needed to go wash off the deckchair in the water...I just did it.  Great story..thanks for telling ....and I,m sure it was fun.

Edited by WetG/F (see edit history)

I've always loved women who pee in their swimsuits. Especially sexy are the ladies who don't seem to care about the resultant wet patches as they go about their warm afternoon.

Used to see a lot of these while I was hanging out at the beaches near my house. Never forget the forty year old slut in a faded pink and white plaid one piece one Saturday afternoon. She and her friend were sharing a half gallon bottle of Chablis. Couldn't help noticing her nice curves as she got up from her lounge chair to walk over to talk to some teenagers that were with her. Quite sexy with her hair pulled back in a pony tail, but much better was the wet patches surrounding her pussy and ass. No doubt that she'd simply peed herself while hanging with her friend. So sexy, because she could have cared less.

Any others

20 hours ago, lhansen said:

I've always loved women who pee in their swimsuits. Especially sexy are the ladies who don't seem to care about the resultant wet patches as they go about their warm afternoon.

Used to see a lot of these while I was hanging out at the beaches near my house. Never forget the forty year old slut in a faded pink and white plaid one piece one Saturday afternoon. She and her friend were sharing a half gallon bottle of Chablis. Couldn't help noticing her nice curves as she got up from her lounge chair to walk over to talk to some teenagers that were with her. Quite sexy with her hair pulled back in a pony tail, but much better was the wet patches surrounding her pussy and ass. No doubt that she'd simply peed herself while hanging with her friend. So sexy, because she could have cared less.

Any others

Absolutely. A woman peeing in her swimmers is a winner. Yet to get my wife there. I fantasize about it happening: on the sand, in the water, wherever ... 

On 9/30/2019 at 8:53 AM, WetG/F said:

Funny thing is.....I don't really count wetting at the beach as a wetting anymore......I,ve just had so many g/fs and an ex wife that would pee through their bikinis and swimsuits on the beach and think nothing of it...(everyone does it)  yes even laying on a deckchair.....(ex wife's favourite)  I never had to ask if I needed to go wash off the deckchair in the water...I just did it.  Great story..thanks for telling ....and I,m sure it was fun.

Most women that go to the beach do it in the water, so if it's done outside of the water is considered a wetting

14 minutes ago, johnnyc82 said:

Most women that go to the beach do it in the water, so if it's done outside of the water is considered a wetting

I remember a beach I frequented had two female life guards. They worked for hours without leaving there assigned area. However, one or the other  walked into the water waist deep, stood there for a moment, then returned to there chair. I always wondered if they were peeing in the lake ,surrounded by people.

13 hours ago, wettingman said:

I remember a beach I frequented had two female life guards. They worked for hours without leaving there assigned area. However, one or the other  walked into the water waist deep, stood there for a moment, then returned to there chair. I always wondered if they were peeing in the lake ,surrounded by people.

Ha ha ha   come on wettingman.....you are an older guy like me..........so we know that they were peeing in the water for sure.

13 hours ago, johnnyc82 said:

One of my ex g/fs joined a group of girls who set up a beach volleyball net near to us.......after a while she came back and had peed through her bikini bottom while she played.

23 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Absolutely. A woman peeing in her swimmers is a winner. Yet to get my wife there. I fantasize about it happening: on the sand, in the water, wherever ... 

Couldn't agree more, as women get older, they lose their inhibitions and it is great to see.