Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I’ve always wondered

1 hour ago, Purple_Penguin said:

I think my original discovery of omo was on experienceproject, but that was like a 3 day burst of interest and then i forgot about it for about a year, at which point i discovered the org and only discovered that experienceproject was shut down from people here talking about it

I remember reading a lot of stories that peaked my interest then. I’m glad I did find it because it’s such a fun thing.

YES!!

Two things I continually kick myself for not saving from EP: 

1. ALL of Bursting's content

2. A story who I don't remember the author of and didn't realize how much I loved until it was gone about a device that showed the percentage someone's bladder was. With training the staff were able to surpass "100%". 

I miss EP so much!

30 minutes ago, insomea said:

YES!!

2. A story who I don't remember the author of and didn't realize how much I loved until it was gone about a device that showed the percentage someone's bladder was. With training the staff were able to surpass "100%". 

I miss EP so much!

Was it this one?

I really miss EP. I never posted anything there, but I read a lot hehehehe.

Also, "Katrina's Hold Your Bladder" and "Hold it in" boards were also great. Both more focused on holding than on wetting. Katrina, the founder of the first currently is mildly active on fetlife, but I do not like the plataform and I think the holding / omorashi community there is much more scattered. I do not know what became of the people on Hold it in.

1 hour ago, insomea said:

I while ago someone posted a compilation of some of her stories here on omo org. I'll upload it here: 

Stories - by Bursting.pdf

I really miss the stories of the user K4yla, or Kayl4, or something like that. She had just a few of them, but they were amazing.

5 minutes ago, SoggyShorts said:

I miss EP a lot!  There is a replacement site called SimilarWorlds that has the same look to it, but it feels . . . . different.  The community just doesn't work the same.

I tried posting a few things on SimilarWorlds that were very closely related to thingsI had put on EP. I got trolled immediately by a self-appointed "morality  police". It is indeed nowhere near the same thing 

40 minutes ago, Apertado said:

I really miss EP. I never posted anything there, but I read a lot hehehehe.

Also, "Katrina's Hold Your Bladder" and "Hold it in" boards were also great. Both more focused on holding than on wetting. Katrina, the founder of the first currently is mildly active on fetlife, but I do not like the plataform and I think the holding / omorashi community there is much more scattered. I do not know what became of the people on Hold it in.

I while ago someone posted a compilation of some of her stories here on omo org. I'll upload it here: 

Stories - by Bursting.pdf

I really miss the stories of the user K4yla, or Kayl4, or something like that. She had just a few of them, but they were amazing.

K4ylas stories were amazing. I feel like it got to point where they were starting to become more fiction that truth but that’s fine by me. She was a great writer and I learned a lot about desperation from those stories.

The first wetting site I ever visited was Wetset, but I never joined. From there, I discovered EP, and became entranced by it. Lurked for ages before joining, and was very disappointed to find that I couldn’t post anything as their regulations on fetish content had changed. 

A few times, I’d spend an hour or more typing a story on my phone, only to have it be knocked back, and instantly disappear. 

From there, I joined ADISC, and posted on there a lot, although never any fiction stories. Through that site, I discovered this one. 

I became disenchanted with ADISC quite quickly, especially with the aggressive opinions of some, and came to realise that this is far and away the best site I’ve been a part of. 

But if it hadn’t been for EP, I may not have ended up here. 

15 hours ago, sammilove said:

Did anybody else come here after the site experienceproject.org shut down? Or was there anyone on there that shared stories or remember stories from there?

It was probably what originally helped me realize what was actually going on and I wasn’t a weirdo with some strange fetish.

I've discovered omorashi online way before then, starting from around 1999-2000 when I got Internet access for the first time, but yes, I am one of the folks from omorashi groups on exerienceproject.com. I had a different name there and didn't post much myself, but it was a great story library and communication site around 2009-2011, I found a few very cool people into omo there.

I was on EP before I came here - username was Wally101 in case anybody remembers. I posted a lot on there.

For the last year or so of their existence they started annoyingly deleting groups and stories, I think trying to reduce the “adult” content, so I started using it less and less.

i actually had two accounts, the other was for non-fetish stuff, and I made a friend who i met in real life later and with whom I remain good friends now. 

I remember reading stories from there years before I came here, but I was skeptical of them at the time, because I thought I was the only one who would wet for fun cause I'm weird or something, and didn't think anyone else would, or be able to get over a pee accident or laugh it off. But it did show me at the very least I'm not the only one with the fetish. I guess a part of it though was me trying to fight it at the time.

On 9/26/2019 at 6:50 PM, Kinkomo said:

Was it this one?

Nope 😭. I was to lose it if it was! Haha. I have searched like mad to try and find it. I'm afraid it's gone for good 🙁.

That being said, thank you for sharing this one. I enjoyed it too!

23 hours ago, Gordonox said:

Yes I remember K4lya.  She was awesome.

I totally forgot about those! She was so damn good. Probably my 2nd or 3rd fav author on EP!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2019 at 12:11 AM, sammilove said:

Did anybody else come here after the site experienceproject.org shut down? Or was there anyone on there that shared stories or remember stories from there?

It was probably what originally helped me realize what was actually going on and I wasn’t a weirdo with some strange fetish.

I loved EP for a while and formed a couple of good online relationships through it. Before that the wet-set message board was probably my first online forum that assured me I wasn’t alone, then ThePool2. When all those went downhill or disappeared I found wetpantsboy.com which was great until it got taken over. Finding this site was such a relief and it is such a good environment. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2019 at 2:17 AM, insomea said:

YES!!

I miss EP so much!

The latter was mine I think. I don't have my laptop to hand but will have a dig around to see if I still have it. No promises.