Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Long time no see, it seems.

I really haven't had many chances to wet lately, but today was different. With the house to myself and no classes today, I could finally try something new: fear wetting. From what I've previously shared here, you know my plans never work out the way I imagine they would. This time my plan was to play Minecraft and get scared enough to at least leak. Not the easiest thing to pull off (especially when playing a super-chill game like Minecraft), but the payoff would be great. Would be.

So, at 12 o'clock sharp, I finally got started on my precise plans. I knew I might need to do some clean-up afterwards, which meant about 2-3 hours of precious holding time at most. For me that means I'll need a bit of help to actually need to go bad enough to reliably leak out of fear. I wasted no time laying some towels on my chair to protect it, and soon started pondering the drinks available whilst changing into old, black sweatpants. Excited, I began inspecting the cupboards in the kitchen... only to discover a serious tea-shortage. Well, coffee it is then, I thought. Now, I am definitely not a die-hard coffee-fan, quite the opposite actually, but what choice did I have? So I brewed the strongest coffee I've ever brewed. With that taken care of, I headed back upstairs to my room and booted up the game.

It's 12:15 when I spawn in the brand new, uninteresting, average Minecraft world. You know how it goes. Punch tree, craft pickaxe, mine, all of that boring new world stuff. I finished the first mug of coffee before the first night. Nice. I kept mining, and strangely the only mob I encountered within the first hour of playing was a lone wolf in the distance. Nothing even remotely scary was happening, and I had soon downed two mugs of coffee. At this point I started feeling the effects of caffeine, not as pressure in my abdomen, sadly, but my hands were shaking slightly. Still, I was hyped up about the idea of fear wetting. Sipping on the third mug of coffee, around 13:20, I felt the first bit of pressure in my bladder, finally.

Thanks to the three mugs of strong coffee, my bladder began complaining pretty soon after the first signal of need. At around 13:45 the first real wave hit me. Strangely, I still hadn't seen a single hostile mob, cave, ravine, mineshaft, dungeon or anything dangerous. Sure, Minecraft worlds can generate like that, but this was working against my plans. After all, how can I get scared when there's nothing to be scared of? Soon after, I found a completely underground ravine, so my excitement began to build again. Maybe something would startle me. I started exploring the edges of the ravine. Out of nowhere, I got shot, and fell off the one-block ledge I was walking on. Come on, two skeletons in the water are shooting at me? That's not scary. Exploring the ravine, nothing else happened, really. I found some ores and headed back to the surface.

At 14:05 I feel a familiar build-up of pressure. It's the first warning from my bladder. I'd better get surprised by a creeper or something soon. The wave quickly subsides. Another wave of pressure begins to form, but passes within seconds. I don't have much more time left. My bladder begins teasing me, threatening with leaks but not actually pushing anything out. I can feel my legs vibrating ever so slightly as my caffeine-high makes every muscle movement sharper and keeps my whole body tense. I can't focus on the game anymore, instead opting to shove my left hand to my crotch and occasionally shifting in my chair. I keep glancing at the bottom-right corner of the screen to check the time. 14:15, 14:16, 14:17. Then, I feel pressure building up behind my eyes, forehead and nose. The tiniest bit of liquid exits my bladder. The waves keep coming and I pause the game.

It's 14:25, and it's coming out. I'm losing control! The pressure intensifies, and i feel my rock-hard bladder contract. Accompanied by a sharp exhale, a small spurt dampens my underwear and makes the tiniest spot on my pants, but the pressure keeps building. Seconds later, the wet spot grows to the size of a tennis ball. After the third dribble, the pressure begins to fade. I get up and start pacing to the bathroom, quickly throw my clothes on the floor, hop in the shower and push. A faint hiss, leading to loud splattering on the tiled floor and the smell of coffee fill my senses. Heaven. Shower on. Wash. Dry with a towel. I'm all clean again.

But before I put my clothes in the washing machine I had to document the results. It turns out my hands were still shaking quite a bit, so quality is not the best.

20190925_151237.thumb.jpg.d50663769be1020db11fd66ad126f42c.jpg

20190925_151353.thumb.jpg.1e2bf5278bbbeca683b1068bace4e8e3.jpg

So yeah, the plan didn't work out, but I had fun anyway.

15 hours ago, sleeping_cat01 said:

Long time no see, it seems.

I really haven't had many chances to wet lately, but today was different. With the house to myself and no classes today, I could finally try something new: fear wetting. From what I've previously shared here, you know my plans never work out the way I imagine they would. This time my plan was to play Minecraft and get scared enough to at least leak. Not the easiest thing to pull off (especially when playing a super-chill game like Minecraft), but the payoff would be great. Would be.

So, at 12 o'clock sharp, I finally got started on my precise plans. I knew I might need to do some clean-up afterwards, which meant about 2-3 hours of precious holding time at most. For me that means I'll need a bit of help to actually need to go bad enough to reliably leak out of fear. I wasted no time laying some towels on my chair to protect it, and soon started pondering the drinks available whilst changing into old, black sweatpants. Excited, I began inspecting the cupboards in the kitchen... only to discover a serious tea-shortage. Well, coffee it is then, I thought. Now, I am definitely not a die-hard coffee-fan, quite the opposite actually, but what choice did I have? So I brewed the strongest coffee I've ever brewed. With that taken care of, I headed back upstairs to my room and booted up the game.

It's 12:15 when I spawn in the brand new, uninteresting, average Minecraft world. You know how it goes. Punch tree, craft pickaxe, mine, all of that boring new world stuff. I finished the first mug of coffee before the first night. Nice. I kept mining, and strangely the only mob I encountered within the first hour of playing was a lone wolf in the distance. Nothing even remotely scary was happening, and I had soon downed two mugs of coffee. At this point I started feeling the effects of caffeine, not as pressure in my abdomen, sadly, but my hands were shaking slightly. Still, I was hyped up about the idea of fear wetting. Sipping on the third mug of coffee, around 13:20, I felt the first bit of pressure in my bladder, finally.

Thanks to the three mugs of strong coffee, my bladder began complaining pretty soon after the first signal of need. At around 13:45 the first real wave hit me. Strangely, I still hadn't seen a single hostile mob, cave, ravine, mineshaft, dungeon or anything dangerous. Sure, Minecraft worlds can generate like that, but this was working against my plans. After all, how can I get scared when there's nothing to be scared of? Soon after, I found a completely underground ravine, so my excitement began to build again. Maybe something would startle me. I started exploring the edges of the ravine. Out of nowhere, I got shot, and fell off the one-block ledge I was walking on. Come on, two skeletons in the water are shooting at me? That's not scary. Exploring the ravine, nothing else happened, really. I found some ores and headed back to the surface.

At 14:05 I feel a familiar build-up of pressure. It's the first warning from my bladder. I'd better get surprised by a creeper or something soon. The wave quickly subsides. Another wave of pressure begins to form, but passes within seconds. I don't have much more time left. My bladder begins teasing me, threatening with leaks but not actually pushing anything out. I can feel my legs vibrating ever so slightly as my caffeine-high makes every muscle movement sharper and keeps my whole body tense. I can't focus on the game anymore, instead opting to shove my left hand to my crotch and occasionally shifting in my chair. I keep glancing at the bottom-right corner of the screen to check the time. 14:15, 14:16, 14:17. Then, I feel pressure building up behind my eyes, forehead and nose. The tiniest bit of liquid exits my bladder. The waves keep coming and I pause the game.

It's 14:25, and it's coming out. I'm losing control! The pressure intensifies, and i feel my rock-hard bladder contract. Accompanied by a sharp exhale, a small spurt dampens my underwear and makes the tiniest spot on my pants, but the pressure keeps building. Seconds later, the wet spot grows to the size of a tennis ball. After the third dribble, the pressure begins to fade. I get up and start pacing to the bathroom, quickly throw my clothes on the floor, hop in the shower and push. A faint hiss, leading to loud splattering on the tiled floor and the smell of coffee fill my senses. Heaven. Shower on. Wash. Dry with a towel. I'm all clean again.

But before I put my clothes in the washing machine I had to document the results. It turns out my hands were still shaking quite a bit, so quality is not the best.

20190925_151237.thumb.jpg.d50663769be1020db11fd66ad126f42c.jpg

20190925_151353.thumb.jpg.1e2bf5278bbbeca683b1068bace4e8e3.jpg

So yeah, the plan didn't work out, but I had fun anyway.

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing 

• 3 weeks later...

The first one went so well I had to do a second run. I kept a log of important events:

12:43 new world
12:50 achievement: Stone Age
12:51 first coffee mug finished
12:55 first bathroom trip
13:01 descent begins
13:07 accidentally fell into a cave
13:07 achievement: monster hunter
13:10 second mug down
13:14 second toilet trip
13:17 caffeine high, hands shaking, sweating bullets
13:20 achievements: suit up, isn't it iron pick
13:22 almost died to a skeleton
13:26 third mug down
13:35 third toilet
13:45 there's a zombie spawner nearby
13:48 died to the zombies, bruh moment

13:50 new world
13:52 found a village
14:01 achievement: sweet dreams
14:01 bladder filling up quickly
14:03 achievement: stone age
14:12 second night
14:13 almost leaked
14:17 hit bedrock
14:17 found iron ore
14:18 almost leaked
14:22 tamed a horse
14:24 third night
14:25 first leak
14:26 wet spot on pants
14:28 tennis ball size wet spot
14:29 it hurts a bit
14:30 repeatedly leaking
14:31 got up to run to the toilet

The damage:

20191015_145009.thumb.jpg.7331c17cfba6add018ab6e9fc3f8eca5.jpg

Edited by sleeping_cat01
Accidentally posted when incomplete, now fixed (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...

It's been a long time since I've last done this, so I had to do it again. The difference this time was in the amount of liquids I drank: considerably less than previously. However, I had some tricks up my sleeve.

At around 9 in the morning I began working on what would become the best drink ever for omo purposes (personal opinion). As I had read somewhere, fruits of the citrus family can slightly irritate the bladder, apparently because of high citric acid content. I of course did the most effective thing and poured some half a liter of orange juice into a small pan, turned on the heat and started boiling the water away. Shortly after 11 a.m. the juice had lost about three quaters of its volume, and I took it off the heat since it was already very concentrated, almost like a custard. I then got some tea brewing, and changed into the planned holding attire: blue sweatpants from, like six years ago. When the tea was ready, I did a full pit stop, booted up Minecraft (repetitive much?) and got gaming.

The gameplay wasn't exactly interesting, and the tea was a bit too strong for my taste. So bitter. At around 11:30, when I got my second cup of tea, I just dumped all of the orange.. er.. syrup? in first and then added tea on top. It was way too orange-y to drink. It took me at least twenty minutes to get half of that stuff down, at which point I poured more tea in to dilute the drink straight from hell. The game wasn't offering much entertainment yet, either. I mean, what can you do in a pretty much endless birch forest, other than build a house, right? With no caves to be found, even mining was getting boring.

Finally, at around 12:50 (around 90 minutes in), things started happening. I realised that 1) some liquid was making its way through my system, and 2) I completely forgot to set up a food source. 3/10 on the hunger bar doesn't make life exactly easy. Thankfully, there were some chickens around. My house was finished when I got up to get the fourth and final cup of tea. My bladder didn't like this very much, even though it definitely wasn't close to full.

With the fourth cup of tea at hand, I decided to make a boat, and try to find an ocean to explore. As I was leaving my three-story birch house with the ugliest roof in the world, however, four creepers had different ideas. I got away with a solid three hearts. When I finally found an ocean to explore at around 13:30, my bladder was furiously trying to empty itself, despite still not being too close full. After ten more minutes, the sun set, and there was no land in sight. This didn't help me hold at all. In fact, I think I might have lost few drops at this point, but nothing showed on my pants yet, so it didn't count. Rowing around, ended up back where I started as the sun rose. Convenient. Not even a minute after that, my bladder squeezed out a leak, and another, and another. As I felt the warmth spread in my pants, I hastily got up and hobbled to the bathroom, where I took some pictures of the damage. While doing so, I kept leaking literally every other second, until the wetness had spread all the way down my legs.

For some reason, I couldn't post the pictures. I'll try again later.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again!

Recently I've been watching a lot of Minecraft videos on YouTube, especially Dream and GeorgeNotFound's videos. Since the videos are basically "Beating Minecraft, but [challenge]", I thought I'd try doing something similar. And so, at around 13:45 I just jumped right into it: trying to beat Minecraft before I wet myself. I had gone a while before I started, so I got a cup of coffee to drink.

Since I am still, regettably, not very good at Minecraft, I took the bonus chest and set the world on easy difficulty level. In five minutes I had already smelted some iron. Things were really looking up. When the sun set, I just got mining. At 14:17 I had two diamonds and a full set of iron armour. Not long after, I was feeling confident enough to head back to the surface to get food and build a nether portal. Before I got to the surface, I had finished my coffee and was feeling my bladder slowly filling up. Things were getting interesting.

Around 14:30 I finished the portal. Luckily, there was a nether fortress, like, right there. At this point my bladder was seriously complaining. With my legs bouncing, I decided that I wasn't ready yet, and went back to get more food. Although I didn't really find food, luck was on my side: I found two desert temples within sight of each other. With the gold from the temples, I made golden apples and by 14:52 I was back in the fortress at a blaze spawner.

By the time I had nine blaze rods, I felt like I could have an accident at any second. Not even five minutes later, as I was following my Eye of Ender, I felt a few drops escape. I knew I couldn't hold it even until finding a stronghold but I held on anyway; I had to at least try. As I found a village on the way to the stronghold, I lost control for half a second, enough to make a small wet spot on the front of my sweatpants. At that point I decided I had failed the challenge, got up and went to the bathroom. As I was taking my pants off, however, I realised that the wetness was not limited to a small spot easy to hide...

20200221_151323.thumb.jpg.e545d7c06ec13343b91edfc0a562a9d8.jpg

I have to try this again sometime!!