Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone else have the occasional Omorashi dream? Or just me?

It's been about 12 hours since I woke from it, so details might be blurry, but last night I managed to dream of doing a hold and wetting.

I don't remember what I was wearing apart from jeans and pink undies. I was filling myself up with 5-7(it was inconsistent) gulps of water every 15 minutes (my usual tactic is 5 gulps every 10 minutes), and I forced myself to wet by pressing on my bladder when I was sufficiently full. I remember pinching off three times, once because I remembered I had to put a pad on (I don't yet have the courage to wet just my undies, but my RL experience is that, all things equal, letting a bit loose into a pad is more pleasurable than just letting it all go in the toilet, which might be why dream!me did this), once when I realized I was making a mess on the floor and tried to get to the toilet (with plans to keep peeing through my clothes), and once to take off my jeans when I saw they were redirecting the stream back onto the floor. I only peed for another second or so after the third pinch-off.

I was pondering how to deal with the mess and dirty clothes without alerting mom when I awoke. Yes, I did have to pee when I woke up, but not as badly as you might have expected.

Anyone else have omo-related dreams?

Yes I have had omo dreams. I would be very desperate ,  frantically searching for a bathroom . I could not find one. The restroom signs, if I could find one were either confusing or inaccurate . If I finally located a bathroom, it was not maintained ; the entire room was dirty , the toilets were either broken filthy or in use. They were in a long row of toilets and urinals mixed together with no dividers or privacy.  Nevertheless, seeing a place to relieve myself the urge to do so became so intense, I knew I would wet myself if I didn't go  immediately. 

In another scenario , I would be desperately searching for a restroom, and finding one I peed ,but got no relief . Within minutes I was searching for the toilet again. I could not remember where it was.  Eventually I would figure it out, let out a long hard pee , that brought no relief , and so on over and over until I woke up.

In all cases  in real life ,when I awoke my bladder was painfully full , and there was strong pressure in my penis. I needed to urinate desperately. Since while I enjoy desperation and wetting my pants , I don't want to wet the bed , so  had the resolve to hold it , and never wet the bed ( too much mess to clean up+ damage the mattress). Sometimes it was  very close, but I made it to the bathroom.  Since I just wanted to do what I needed to and get back to sleep, before I was fully awake I didn't play around much.

I do remember once waking up when it was almost time to get up anyway, so I kept laying there. i sleep naked, so while the pressure at my pee hole was intense, I did not expect the spurt of pee that came out , landing on my leg. There was no damage done though.

I don't dream about holding or omo games, but I do dream sometimes about going to a bathroom when I have to pee. Before I started wearing diapers to bed, I sometimes actually peed in my bed while dreaming about going to a bathroom and peeing there. Of course it's still happening occasional, even more often than before, but I don't care about that any more. That's why diapers are for. And I sleep better now.

All the time. I have dreams differently to most people however, they actually tend to be linked together events that make sense and have proper transitions and stuff, quite often I don’t realise I was dreaming until the next morning when I notice some minor inconsistency between the dream world and the real world, and then I realise that all the memories I have from the dream never happened in real life.

A surprising amount of the stuff I write in my fictions are adapted somewhat from dreams. Even the current chapters of my main story were inspired by a dream I had, plus a recurring fantasy of mine.

I like to drink up a lot right before bedtime, and that almost always results in a dream where at some point I'm either looking for or suddenly finding myself in a bathroom (makes obvious sense as my bladder is filling up during the dream).  What usually happens is in the dream I pee for what seems like forever and then semi-wake up really needing to go.  Most times I'll just go ahead and wet the bed (diapered of course).  Who wants to get up? 😪

Haha, I've had my first omo dream just a couple of days ago.

So, there is a lot of people sitting in some room and waiting for me to join them, while I'm in the bathroom. I'm starting to pee, and it's very noisy. I realize that everyone can hear this ridiculously loud sound, and feel kind of embarrassed, but can't help it. So I pee and pee and pee for ages, already peed way more than it's humanly possible to hold, but the stream just won't stop.

16 hours ago, RagingPython said:

All the time. I have dreams differently to most people however, they actually tend to be linked together events that make sense and have proper transitions and stuff, quite often I don’t realise I was dreaming until the next morning when I notice some minor inconsistency between the dream world and the real world, and then I realise that all the memories I have from the dream never happened in real life.

A surprising amount of the stuff I write in my fictions are adapted somewhat from dreams. Even the current chapters of my main story were inspired by a dream I had, plus a recurring fantasy of mine.

Sounds like possibly bordering on a lucid dream?  Sounds awesome.

I typically tell people I do not dream.  While I know this is not technically true, I can recall a dream maybe once every couple months, sometimes even less frequently.  I’ve been told it’s because I sleep so soundly.  I sleep 6-7 hours but I am fully rested when waking.

No omo dreams for me.  🤨

Around the age when boys start having wet dreams I had a lot of omo dreams, mostly about long distance peeing and peeing in weird places. One still vivid memory is me climbing on top of a roller coaster in the middle of the night with a very full bladder and peeing a huge arc from there. Usually I woke after peeing with a very sticky patch in my PJs.

Nowadays, I have omo related dreams every now and then without the sticky result.

Edited by hubertheiser
some detail added to dream description (see edit history)
On 9/25/2019 at 12:49 PM, wetsalesman said:

Sounds like possibly bordering on a lucid dream?  Sounds awesome.

I typically tell people I do not dream.  While I know this is not technically true, I can recall a dream maybe once every couple months, sometimes even less frequently.  I’ve been told it’s because I sleep so soundly.  I sleep 6-7 hours but I am fully rested when waking.

No omo dreams for me.  🤨

Yeah! That’s pretty much it. I used to get dreams where I thought I was awake and had full control, until I noticed something minor like my wardrobe having the wrong amount of shirts, and then I’d wake up instantly after realising I wasn’t really awake, but then occasionally I’d get a dream where I didn’t wake up, in which case the dream would then continue and play out a bit like a choose-your-own-adventure book, but with infinite choices. The weird thing is though, I never thought to try to fly or anything crazy, I only ever did things that I could do in the context of the situation, following the physical laws of the dream-world. I’d go on cool adventures while asleep, but never would I do impossible things.

Recently, over the last year or so, I haven’t had any of those kind of dreams, and instead I’ve been getting a new kind of dream where I wake up as myself, don’t realise I’m dreaming, and think I’m awake, and I then go about my day asleep. Most of the time I live a mostly-normal day, as myself, and then when I wake up in the morning I think it’s a day later than it really is, until I notice something that happened in my dream didn’t happen in real life, and then I realise that at least 1 day of memories never really happened. Sometimes I do omorashi-related things in my dreams, as I said, and these are surprisingly common. As cool as these strange-partially-lucid dreams are however, they can be really annoying as I get constant false memories and deja-vu, which often leaves me rather disoriented. The longest I’ve believed a false memory dream really happened was 2 years, as I had one which I didn’t wake up from immediately, but I did nothing really strange enough for me to realise it wasn’t real; I only discovered it wasn’t real when I noticed a few weeks ago that I didn’t have any photographs from a holiday that happened in the dream (it spanned 2 weeks of time, although I was only asleep for 16 hours, thanks to my CFS.) but did have several from a different holiday which happened on the same dates as the dream holiday, but in real life.

(Also, sometimes, not often, in fact very rarely, I dream about things happening to me, and then the actually happen, but it’s such a rare thing I’d just blame it on coincidence.)

Edited by RagingPython
Extra text (see edit history)
On 9/25/2019 at 6:01 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Sometimes I do. Mostly just looking for a bathroom. Usually I find somewhere to pee, and I never wet the bed.

Those are the best ones for me! I remember the first omorashi dream I ever had, as it was also my second ever lucid dream, and basically the entire plot revolved around me trying to find somewhere.

I do sometimes have those 'looking for a toilet' dreams, occasionally they can be very long and detailed. It seems like the more full my bladder is in the real world, the better those dreams are. I actually wrote up an account of a really detailed omo dream I had below:

Sometimes in these dreams I will eventually find a toilet but when I finally do pee, it seems to go on for ages without stopping and I don't feel any relief. Sometimes there are other people in the dream watching me go and commenting on how long I'm peeing for. Usually I realise I'm dreaming around this point and wake up with a very full bladder and have to run straight to the toilet!

On 9/27/2019 at 1:17 AM, Stanley79 said:

Yes.  Up to 25 times per year.  I normally wet during 4 out of 5 of my omo dreams.  Most start in an unfamiliar place where I search for a restroom or woodlot to pee in.  After peeing in the dreams, i wake in tea-saucer to throw-rug sized puddles.

You wake up in throw-rug sized puddles? Am I imagining throw rugs right? I'm used to them being absolutely massive... idk.

I actually have omo dreams quite a lot, but they're a little more... unconventional. They don't usually involve me searching for a bathroom, rather just some random people peeing wherever, and it's usually only a small part. I remember I had a dream once about this girl in a lolita dress just peeing in her seat right there, for whatever reason. It wasn't even that much of a traditional "wet dream" that people have... i actually never get those.

Actually, here's another one, that resulted from me actually having to pee in the middle of the night as a younger kid. I remember I was in this crowd, and for some reason I was Freeze Man, the character from Mega Man. And I had this pain, that i never actually realized was needing to pee until it woke me up. That one wasn't horny at all, it was just bizarre.

On 9/25/2019 at 2:31 PM, hubertheiser said:

Around the age when boys start having wet dreams I had a lot of omo dreams, mostly about long distance peeing and peeing in weird places. One still vivid memory is me climbing on top of a roller coaster in the middle of the night with a very full bladder and peeing a huge arc from there. Usually I woke after peeing with a very sticky patch in my PJs.

Nowadays, I have omo related dreams every now and then without the sticky result.

I'm the same. If I haven't masturbated for a while I will have a dream where I really need to pee or I watch someone else who is really desperate to pee. When it is me in the dream who has to pee, the desperation will get worse and worse until I finally find somewhere to pee. In the dream I will start peeing and it will feel good but it wont feel like I am actually getting any relief from the desperation. The pleasure I feel doesn't feel like the normal pleasure of relieving myself, it is like a tingling pressure that works its way down the shaft of my penis. The peeing will continue and will feel more and more pleasurable until I wake up with an orgasm and cum shooting into my underwear.

In other, more rare, scenarios, I will in my dream witness someone else be desperate and have an accident. In the dream I can feel the same kind of tingling pressure in my penis until I again wake up cumming. This happened just last year (I'm 31) when I was traveling and unable to masturbate for a few days.