Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How much do you normally drink?

Guest Pineapple_

If Im doing rapid desperation Ill usually drink around 2L in less than 2hrs, if im not then ill drink however many drinks I have normally. It works out well when Im playing videogames because I just stack of like 10 500ml water bottles and talking a lot gets me really thirsty and I don't even pay attention to how much I end up drinking

I usually drink about 3 liters, so nothing too crazy.  Sometimes I try and drink it all in the first hour or two, other times I space it out over the course of the hold (so 5-12 hours).  One time as a teenager I was drinking for a hold (I was drinking more and faster than what I do now) and I overhydrated myself to the point that the physical symptoms really scared me.  So I am careful.

It depends if I eat too or just drink and if I started with empty bladder or not, but if I drink lets say a cup of coffee and 3-4 dcl of soda or water over that, I will be bursting for a pee in half of hour tops and start leaking about 20 or 30 minutes after that. If I drink fast, I can ingest more before I get the urge to pee, but after that I get super desperate soon and have to find a bathroom very quickly, otherwise I will have a full blown accident or at least regular spurts in my panties, not just slowly and steadily leaking as it would happen in first scenario. And I would have to pee 2 or 3 times in next hour, before I get out of my body all excessive liquid.

• 1 year later...