Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting my jeans after a long walk

Recently the weather had been really nice so today I decided to go for a long walk, for once I remembered to bring a drink with me and I was off.

I left the house about 11am and decided I would go to a lovely nature walk nearby- on a recent trip there I found another path there that has some amazing views so I decided to make my way onto that from the nearby houses. It took me about 30 minutes to get onto the path and I was off, I had a quick sip from my bottle and made my way to the cafe beside the visitor centre. Nothing of note really happened on the walk there until I got to the cafe and got myself a mocha. I was about half way through the walk (about 2ish) when I was thinking about finding somewhere hidden to pee because I was feeling adventurous. After going off path a few times I remembered when I got home I’d be alone in the house so I decided to wait until I got home and just wet myself then since I wasn’t even half full.

The whole walk follows various streams so the ever present sound of water was slowly making my need grow but not enough to be worried by, every now and then it would spike to a 8/10ish but usually return to a 5/10 shortly after- as I was getting closer to paved roads again I started feeling very tired and had finished my bottle of water off so pressure was building steadily. 

I eventually stumbled bled into my house about 5ish and prepared my plan.

Step 1: rehydrate because I was dying- I drank about 4 glasses of diluted juice because it was in a big bottle I could down

Step 2: Get the pressure washer ready- I was going to slowly pee myself while washing my patio then hose myself down when I was done (also my shoes needed cleaned)

Everything was ready, the hose was on and the water was flowing, about 5 seconds in I try to let a little out and surprisingly it happened really quickly- as this was my first time wetting outside and in clothes I was actually wearing I thought it would take longer but unfortunately I hadn’t adjusted correctly first so it was getting a tad stuck at the tip of my penis, but quickly escaped and warmly cascaded down my left leg. Not much was showing as the blue jeans are a tad darker near the crotch and I was already a tad wet in places from the hose. 

About a minute later I try letting another dribble out as it started to cool and I end up peeing for about 2 seconds, unfortunately my first adjustment wasn’t enough so it was a similar story to the first with it backing up a tiny bit at the tip making it a slower trickle than it should have been- after this I properly adjusted myself so it wouldn’t happen again. By this point it was becoming slightly noticeable and more symmetrical favouring my left leg

The third and final time was shortly before I finished up- I full force peed for about 5 seconds after slowly getting to the point I could pee again- the jeans noticeably darkened leaving long streaks down the front of my crotch and legs.

Shortly after I soaked my bottom half with the hose and hung up my shoes to dry- much to my delight after throwing everything into the washing I realised my underwear  (light grey boxers that are loose fitting but tight enough) was untouched by the hose leaving the dark patch from my pee visible- it rose about an inch away from the waistband and spread to just start creeping up the backside. I planned to go for a shower right away but as most people know there’s usually a good bit left after wetting yourself so I went and sat on the toilet with the soaked undies on to type this out.

On 9/21/2019 at 1:08 PM, Toady567 said:

Very nice story! I love the ending! Did it feel incredible?

Honestly it was somewhat underwhelming because I hadn’t prepared enough beforehand with extra drinks (I was about at most half full compared to what I normally hold before going) and making sure everything sat right but I know where I went wrong so next time should be fantastic, but the excitement from it was tantalising 

On 9/22/2019 at 2:43 PM, Bisonwin said:

Honestly it was somewhat underwhelming because I hadn’t prepared enough beforehand with extra drinks (I was about at most half full compared to what I normally hold before going) and making sure everything sat right but I know where I went wrong so next time should be fantastic, but the excitement from it was tantalising 

I’ve been the same. One day I just want to lose it uncontrollably