Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

guys wearing panties?

This post is really more a question than of an actual wetting experience...

Are there any straight guys into Omo that would prefer to wear and/or wet women's panties because they find them to be more comfortable? or other reasons?

I should clarify that I identify myself as a straight male, although my username may hint otherwise.

I personally find men's briefs to be cut either too big or too small.  I've also tried boxer briefs and they're OK in the winter but I find them uncomfortable in hot, humid temperatures.  The nature of my work requires me to crawl around into awkward positions in cramped spaces.  It happens more often where my some part of my package, like the tip of my penis, gets pinched somehow because it's found its way out of my briefs and needless to say...that hurts.  Considering I've had a vasectomy earlier this year, I'm not so concerned about the ill effects of tight fitting underwear on sperm count.  Funny thing is, when I was in for my vasectomy pre-op the nurse suggested wearing boxer briefs, or even granny panties if they were more comfortable post-op for a bit of extra support.

Edited by JanelleO
clarification (see edit history)
7 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

Lots of straight guys are crossdressers, but don't advertise that openly and wear panties on a daily basis under their male clothes. 

So you mean to say I wouldn't be the first guy to walk into a place like Victoria's Secret to get measured for panties?

I actually tried wearing mom's panties and pads when I was a teenager but I've never been much into cross dressing.  I'm actually more interested in whatever underwear is most comfortable and capable of protecting my assets.  If wearing panties helps keep everything in place when I'm wearing a pad as part of my leaking fetish that's fine by me 🙂 

Interesting that I should return here and this topic is at the top of the forum, because I tried this for the first time only today!  I recently obtained some black lacy knickers from a female friend who I share quite a bit of fetish stuff with, and today tried wetting them while standing in the bath - it felt so much more amazing than wetting in boxer shorts as I have done before.  They feel very soft and silky to the touch and felt lovely when they were wet.

The knickers have now dried out and I am wearing them to bed :)

4 minutes ago, tricot said:

Try out some lady's nylon undies.  single pair or two pair on at same time can be very, very secure/securing, much more comfortable, very good at not catching and grabbing parts of the privates.  Great for omorashi too.  Way better than nearly all men's underwear... in my opinion.

Thanks for the advice!  Have to admit the more I think about trying panties the more it turns me on😁

No problem JanelleO...  One other advantage besides the awesome feeling dry and/or wet, for me anyway, is that they are tough as heck in terms of not falling apart.  Most/All of the issues are with the elastic being cheap or some stitching not quite catching the material and the elastic.  Cheap ones may require some repair.  Good ones a nearly bullet proof, lol.  I've had some for years.  Vanity Fair are very well made, bit higher in price, but last and last.  I have some from 2002, still in very excellent shape.  Cheaper ones can be fixed with some better elastic sewn on.  I actually learned some sewing so that I was able to make repairs. 

Let us know how you make out.  My explorations into the gal's underwear certainly has been rewarding!

Also if you are shy of being measured you can do that at home with a sewing meter (ruler?). Measure your hip area and your but area and then look into the sizes chart (Idk if Victoria secret has one just for their store). Then just choose an approximation (I think in your case when in doubt go for the bigger one that adjust to your measurement). 

It would also do you some good to look into what type of underwear you are looking to buy; thong, brazilians, bikini, high waisted etc.. (I also have to say that VK has a 'cheaper' store called Pink that offers good quality for a bit of a lower price although it's more focused on a sporty and younger look instead of a sexy one). 

Also a good excuse is you are buying panties for a girlfriend. 

Hope this helps! 

1 hour ago, Here4theFun said:

Also if you are shy of being measured you can do that at home with a sewing meter (ruler?). Measure your hip area and your but area and then look into the sizes chart (Idk if Victoria secret has one just for their store). Then just choose an approximation (I think in your case when in doubt go for the bigger one that adjust to your measurement). 

It would also do you some good to look into what type of underwear you are looking to buy; thong, brazilians, bikini, high waisted etc.. (I also have to say that VK has a 'cheaper' store called Pink that offers good quality for a bit of a lower price although it's more focused on a sporty and younger look instead of a sexy one). 

Also a good excuse is you are buying panties for a girlfriend. 

Hope this helps! 

thanks for the advice 🙂  I'm supposed to be out of town on a business trip in a couple weeks.   I was thinking of being measured in a store a la Victoria's Secret. Chances are nil that I would run into someone I know anyways.  I'll check my measurements at home as well.  I know my wife gave up on VS long ago because the salesperson measured her and said...um...I don't think we can be of any further help...  Hopefully I can save myself that embarrassment.

Interesting question 😀 the thought of getting measured in person is actually quite appealing. But it’s also kinda like, if the store don’t have my size I certainly wouldn’t be able to buy something for my wife to make their time worthwhile.

8 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Is part of the appeal for you actually doing the shopping in person, and interacting with/being measured by the salespeople? Or you just want the panties regardless of how you get them? 

17 hours ago, tricot said:

No problem JanelleO...  One other advantage besides the awesome feeling dry and/or wet, for me anyway, is that they are tough as heck in terms of not falling apart.  Most/All of the issues are with the elastic being cheap or some stitching not quite catching the material and the elastic.  Cheap ones may require some repair.  Good ones a nearly bullet proof, lol.  I've had some for years.  Vanity Fair are very well made, bit higher in price, but last and last.  I have some from 2002, still in very excellent shape.  Cheaper ones can be fixed with some better elastic sewn on.  I actually learned some sewing so that I was able to make repairs. 

Let us know how you make out.  My explorations into the gal's underwear certainly has been rewarding!

Sorry for reposting, I tried editing and just turning on the reply notice.... Ooops!