Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your price to pee your pants in public?

A thread wet yourself for money got me wondering. I remembered some old video where TV presenter was asking people to wet their pants in the middle of the street in brought daylight in front of camera for money. It was not even much, only a few 100 dollars, if I remember correctly and one women actually done it.

How much money would someone have to offer you to pee your pants in public, unprepared, no spare clothes with you, so you would have to go home wearing wet pants? Would you do it for the sum of your month's wage, even less or much more?

How much of a difference in a sum would have to be if peeing would be broadcast all over the internet vs. just do it in front of random onlookers on the street?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on the occasion and who is with me. I would probably pay up to a $100 if I were with my coworkers or clients, because I really don't want them to see me wetting my pants or maybe at some pa

I'm pretty sure anything up from $50k would be worth it, and with only random onlookers, maybe even as low as $5k. There's a lot of videos of people wetting themselves out there.  Being in one of

A thread wet yourself for money got me wondering. I remembered some old video where TV presenter was asking people to wet their pants in the middle of the street in brought daylight in front of camera

In a walk distance from home, I guess they'll get me at half-a-year wage. If I have to use public transportation... Well, for me it's different. I guess the sum is under discussion, depending on where I'd be asked to do it 😁

Honestly, I don't care about broadcast, no one watches this trash anyway 🤣

The problem is, I've never had an accident in public, so I'm not sure I could just let it flow, even for money.

I'm pretty sure anything up from $50k would be worth it, and with only random onlookers, maybe even as low as $5k.

There's a lot of videos of people wetting themselves out there.  Being in one of them does not significantly hurt you.  Heck, "yes, I'm in that video but I got paid damn well for it" can be spun in your favour.

(The longer I revise this, the lower the numbers get...)

The level of public spectacle absolutely would determine my price. Granted, I have wet publicly (and surreptitiously) for free in homemade videos; but if I were asked to wet myself in the middle of the sidewalk in my small city where I currently live- where I could easily be recognized and heavily criticized- I would definitely want at least $1000.

However, I may even do it for fun somewhere I knew I wouldn't encounter any familiar faces or incur serious backlash :D

33 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

One more question then: how much would you pay to watch a certain person wet their pants in the middle of the street?

A "certain" person? If it is a specific person of my choosing, there are a few people I would pay AT LEAST $1,000, especially if I could video it. But even if I can't video, still $1,000. Fulfilling a fastasy of them would be 100% worth it if they really needed to go and I could see it well. 

On 9/14/2019 at 1:33 PM, CarmenCD said:

How much money would someone have to offer you to pee your pants in public, unprepared, no spare clothes with you, so you would have to go home wearing wet pants? Would you do it for the sum of your month's wage, even less or much more?

How much of a difference in a sum would have to be if peeing would be broadcast all over the internet vs. just do it in front of random onlookers on the street?

shoot, i'd do it just for having a good excuse to do it...that you're paying me to...but if you insist, i'd do it for $1000

and i'd give em their money's worth, cz i'm almost always rolling on a 7/10