Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you were making an omorashi theme park?

I love it! I never thought of turning the lines for the bathroom into a "ride" itself lol

One thing I should have added is that in order to be admitted in the first place, you have to at least have a full bladder. They scan you with an ultrasound machine and if you're not full, you have to either leave or start chugging water right there.

I was also thinking of holding contests every three hours or something like that, with prizes for the winner. Not sure what else in terms of games, though.

Also, the haunted house could have a backing track with running water sounds playing in the background lol

Edited by desperation_fan (see edit history)

Games

Distance peeing contest of who can pee the furthest.

Biggest puddle contest.

Other Stuff

The rides have annoyingly tight belts and bars that purposely press onto peoples bladders to cause wettings on the rides.

There are changing rooms with spare clothes available for people who want to change but you are rewarded for leaving whilst still soaked with a half price entry on your next visit.

Guest neilscotland
22 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Or even simpler. There are no bathrooms. You're there to be desperate or soaked! No ifs ands or buts!!   😛 

Or there should be lots of bathrooms but they should all be locked with Out Of Order signs on the doors.

11 hours ago, mikey mike said:

I assume that this would have to be the first theme park in the world with a "no children admitted" rule; after all we don't want to upset the "no children talked about on the board" policeman or men do we? lol

Yes, there wouldn't be any children admitted to a fetish club. If you have any problems with that I'd like to see you leave this site immediately.

Ooh, dandelion, now that's clever! 

Expanding on the point about no kids (which I agree with!), I'd also say there needs to be no people who don't have an interest in Omo, just because I'd be far far too self conscious to be desperate or wet around others who didn't share the same interest.

Or perhaps, as we are cleaely looking beyond the possible/probably, how about a spell or some kind of technology which allows others to be there without being aware of the Omo aspects of the park? So to a 'normal' person it's just another theme park, but to somebody with the right interest they get to have lots of wet fun, without the others knowing?