Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Drunk wetting

The other day I was at the pub for like, the first time in forever, and one of my partners kept buying me drinks. I was peeing basically every 10 minutes, wearing a romper that I had to take off completely to pee. 

But what I figured was, this thing was loose enough that I could pull it to the side and pee out one of the leg holes without getting anything wet. 

I could not. And I had a wet spot between my legs and on my butt all night for the next few hours. 

55 minutes ago, SalaciousSarah said:

The other day I was at the pub for like, the first time in forever, and one of my partners kept buying me drinks. I was peeing basically every 10 minutes, wearing a romper that I had to take off completely to pee. 

But what I figured was, this thing was loose enough that I could pull it to the side and pee out one of the leg holes without getting anything wet. 

I could not. And I had a wet spot between my legs and on my butt all night for the next few hours. 

Rompers always seemed odd to me for that reason, all those normal people out there either trying to hold it as long as possible or needing to get completely naked to use the bathroom. Did anyone notice the wet spot?

Wow, wish i could hang out with friends that are used to  just wet themselves.. you make me remember when i was young (18) i was drunk, had forgotten to pee and had to walk through the city towards home quite a long distance.. almost home i really had trouble holding it anymore, and remember actually i wanted to know how it would feel to just let it go while i was walking and because i was drunk i just did and my trousers and shoes got soaking wet.. i guessed nobody would see it because it was dark, though i was relieved i didn't encounter any neighbour at that time haha..