Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Leaking

As I have mentioned previously I very rarely leak when absolutely desperate to piss- it happened once very badly when stuck in traffic and a few times during deliberate holds, but it certainly is not the norm- I strongly believe that an ability to hold large quantities of urine when extremely desperate is a combination of a large bladder and very good muscle control

On the few occasions when I have leaked however, the sensation when it happens is almost like I somehow have the choice for a split second to let go or not, but I choose not to hold, in reality it probably is spontaneous just doesn’t feel that way if that makes sense?

just wondered how it felt for other people?

I never leak when just sitting there doing nothing, and I rarely leak in general, mostly from doing certain movements (like standing up after sitting down awhile, or moving myself into a different position that puts more strain on the holding muscles).  When I do, though, I don't get any warning, it just happens...like I'm suddenly peeing and then reflexively stopping myself from peeing, and it happens faster than I can really process it.  I've heard other people describe leaks where it's like they can feel their muscles failing before they do, but I haven't experienced that.

ETA: The best way to describe how leaks feel to me would be trying to carry something heavy and your grip suddenly slips for a moment, but you catch it again before you drop it without really putting any conscious thought into the action, since it's a reflexive reaction.

Edited by Jarvis Langley (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

For me, a small leak will trigger a spurt ( caused by tensing muscle to prevent leakage), and that usually leads to more spurts.

This, all the way! 

I would hardly call it spurts unless it's intentional, but if I do leak a little, my muscles can't hold for a split second and a few spurts usually procede. That's usually my que to be ready right NOW. it's always a struggle, I wish I had less control over my bladder because those moments are authentic accident scenarios!

Back in the day I rarely leaked, it just hurt like hell. I wanted to have a really accident, so one evening I just kept holding my pee no matter how much it hurt.After a long period of agony , I felt my briefs start to get wet. The pressure was so intense , I could not otherwise tell I leaked. Within about 20 minutes the leaks and spurts caused wet  spot  extended to my knee. YES ! I was uncontrollably peeing in my pants. I went to the bathroom , stood in the tub and let go AHHH.