Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ice cream van girl has extremely close call

Just love reading true accounts like this. I imagine that desperation such as this must occur quite often but unless you just happen to find yourself in a position as you did these incidents go unnoticed, and promptly forgotten. Thank you for bringing this story to the forum for all of us to enjoy. Pity though that it was your brother in law and not you operating the van that day, as the only way this story could have been improved on is if you were able to provide additional details of how that young lady became so desperate in the first place.

Great story, I love situations where girls has no opportunities to take a much needed wee for ages, like Lisa in the ice cream van.

I agree with desp-fan 2013, it would be arousing to know more details about the situation. Why was she desperate for age , how long was she forced to hold it and  something more.

It would be great to spend time with a girl in such situation, to know that she is bursting but she still has to hold and to wait, sometimes for hours.

I think that street vendor  girls or girls who works in a kiosk with no loo, gets often  in a situations where they have to hold a full bladder for hours, where they would need to wee really bad but can not go.

Some times ago I wrote a similar story here on omorashi , it was called “ no wee for a kiosk girl” 

On 9/7/2019 at 8:28 AM, huberp76 said:

I think that street vendor  girls or girls who works in a kiosk with no loo, gets often  in a situations where they have to hold a full bladder for hours, where they would need to wee really bad but can not go.

When I was over in Germany I remember seeing a woman working at a kiosk standing next to it having a smoke break, she was fidgeting and pacing around while she smoked and kept stopping to cross her legs. I did wonder if she needed to pee and how long she would have to wait before she could take a break. This was around 10am so she was still a few hours away from a lunch break. 

6 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

When I was over in Germany I remember seeing a woman working at a kiosk standing next to it having a smoke break, she was fidgeting and pacing around while she smoked and kept stopping to cross her legs. I did wonder if she needed to pee and how long she would have to wait before she could take a break. This was around 10am so she was still a few hours away from a lunch break. 

Great, a break to smoke but no break to pee until lunch.

"My" kiosk girl did not even had a pee break at lunch, she had to hold it until evening.

That must be bad for a girl, to start her shift in the morning and to know that she can not wee all day long.

Sometimes it must have been torture for her bladder.