Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Got some more art done!  Here's a Fox and Wolf holding contest for @Derpysquid!

large.2074608197_FoxVSWolf.png.503257a3981c36d94a8f316cb4bee85c.png

And as a bonus, this other one wasn't actually requested in the thread, but it was still suggested to me by somebody on this site, so it still counts. XD  A much less fair holding contest:

large.700ml-final.png.79c9b3413371ebefcc919b3c0d0f20af.png

1 hour ago, Rukako said:

Just grabbed a few words from my head and sling them together and thought would Ben interesting.

Male bunny (dare I say) trap, super desperate/loosing it at work 

Also you have a rather unique furry style I’ve never seen before looks dope af 🙂

Glad you like my style!  Anything involving any background is always a challenge, but I could see if I could come up with something!  Sounds like it could potentially be fun. 😄

1 hour ago, Nick_Donovan said:

Hey. I'm not sure why, but it seems that me addressing potential problems about being so obsessed with the SMG4 character Axol has gotten me some negative attention, so at this point, I'm just saying "Screw it. I'm not gonna create any more drama about this. I'm just gonna fully embrace it.".

So... would you be willing to do an image of him? Details are as follows: sitting at a desk, drawing, holding his crotch, his pants absolutely DRENCHED with pee.

Such an unusual-looking character that I'm not sure how I'd interpret him into my style. 😅  I can always try, but it might not work out.  He's cool-looking, though.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here's an exploding Lycanroc for @Derpysquid, since I decided that was exactly what I wanted to draw today! That balloon in the thought bubble doesn't look much like an actual balloon,

Finally finished the followup to the lycanroc pic, requested by @LittleRaven556!  Kinda failed at keeping details and proportions consistent between the two pictures, but hopefully it's still acceptab

Leaky catboy in overalls for @SaQra!  I was going to try to make him look more humanish than my usual, but it didn't quite work out. 😅  Hopefully it's still acceptable!

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Got some more art done!  Here's a Fox and Wolf holding contest for @Derpysquid!

large.2074608197_FoxVSWolf.png.503257a3981c36d94a8f316cb4bee85c.png

And as a bonus, this other one wasn't actually requested in the thread, but it was still suggested to me by somebody on this site, so it still counts. XD  A much less fair holding contest:

large.700ml-final.png.79c9b3413371ebefcc919b3c0d0f20af.png

Glad you like my style!  Anything involving any background is always a challenge, but I could see if I could come up with something!  Sounds like it could potentially be fun. 😄

Such an unusual-looking character that I'm not sure how I'd interpret him into my style. 😅  I can always try, but it might not work out.  He's cool-looking, though.

I love it! Thanks again!

2 minutes ago, MrSmallman said:

I've seen your art somewhere else, not sure where, but I remember thinking it was pretty good. I especially liked the one with the two females and male.

If I may, can I request a male who is wetting his jeans/khakis in front of a mildly desperate female?

I post some omo things to my FA too and you might've seen it there!  And hmm...I think I'd need more specifics, like whether it's intentional or accidental, whether or not the male character is embarrassed about it, and whether the female character is aroused/confused/disgusted/something else.  Since I feel like it could go multiple different ways.  Unless you haven't got a preference for those things, in which case I could just go with whichever I get the best mental image for. XD

2 minutes ago, Jarvis Langley said:

I post some omo things to my FA too and you might've seen it there!  And hmm...I think I'd need more specifics, like whether it's intentional or accidental, whether or not the male character is embarrassed about it, and whether the female character is aroused/confused/disgusted/something else.  Since I feel like it could go multiple different ways.  Unless you haven't got a preference for those things, in which case I could just go with whichever I get the best mental image for. XD

My preference would probably lean towards embarrassed male/teasing female. I really seem to find that scenario/dynamic appealing. 

Also, I think I saw it on FA. I browse omo content there occasionally!

12 minutes ago, MrSmallman said:

My preference would probably lean towards embarrassed male/teasing female. I really seem to find that scenario/dynamic appealing. 

Also, I think I saw it on FA. I browse omo content there occasionally!

I also enjoy females teasing males, so excellent. XD  I'll see what I can come up with next time I do some sketching!

2 hours ago, jordanx15 said:

Oh my god your art is the greatest and cutest thing ever, if you are indeed taking requests, what do you think about something Sonic related, but with wetting?

Intentional, accidental, they way you imagine It!! :^))

Might be a bit of a challenge since it's been ages since I've done Sonic fanart, but it was the first fandom I was ever really into and I used to draw a lot of it, so I may attempt something and see what I can up with!

5 minutes ago, Derpysquid said:

I was thinking of Fox and/or Wolf(if you have a preference) in that position and clenching but still losing control(I would prefer explicit nudity, but if you don't want to don't worry about it, I understand)

Yeah, I prefer to either try to obscure nudity with the pose somehow or just not have anything showing through fur or things.  I'd probably just use the tip of the tail to censor the bits in that sort of pose (the legs spread).  I might try though since it seems people like how I draw those characters!

5 minutes ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Yeah, I prefer to either try to obscure nudity with the pose somehow or just not have anything showing through fur or things.  I'd probably just use the tip of the tail to censor the bits in that sort of pose (the legs spread).  I might try though since it seems people like how I draw those characters!

Alright, sound good. Can't wait!

Oh! If this is still open, would you consider doing a female Jackal relieving herself behind a tree somewhere wooded? I'm picturing her squatting behind a tree with her tongue lulling out in relief, maybe wearing athletic gear? I know that's really specific, feel free to take or leave any part of it if it happens to interest you at all. Thanks so much for taking requests at all, it's great to see your art on here!

12 hours ago, Lythe said:

Oh! If this is still open, would you consider doing a female Jackal relieving herself behind a tree somewhere wooded? I'm picturing her squatting behind a tree with her tongue lulling out in relief, maybe wearing athletic gear? I know that's really specific, feel free to take or leave any part of it if it happens to interest you at all. Thanks so much for taking requests at all, it's great to see your art on here!

Oh, I was going to reply to this sooner and then forgot. 😅  I've actually started on this one (since I was struggling some of the others I was trying to do and had to take a break from them) and haven't finished it yet, but I'm working on it!

30 minutes ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Oh, I was going to reply to this sooner and then forgot. 😅  I've actually started on this one (since I was struggling some of the others I was trying to do and had to take a break from them) and haven't finished it yet, but I'm working on it!

Oh yay! This legit made my day! I'll be looking forward to it, thanks so much!

12 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Working on multiple requests at once currently and finishing them out of order, depending on whichever I can currently make work right, so here's @Lythe's!  A jackal lady having a very relieving pee behind a tree and basically making an aheago face, because I find those simultaneously sexy and amusing. XD  Got a bit lazy with the background though since I'm not great at them.

large.jackalpee-c-f.png.926b9f7c4bbb6c231629844020ae814d.png

Wow! This is awesome, thanks so much! Would you mind if I wrote a companion piece to go with it?

7 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Yet more art!  This one probably fits @Bangarang's request for women teasing desperate men, though it's more torture than just teasing.  It also happens to be one of my favourite scenarios, which was my primary reason for drawing it. 😛

large.439647455_PeeTorture.png.73ef7dfa2c153cdd0ec614d3a6beebd5.png

I'm not normally a desperation kind of guy, but I really like this scenario and the way these characters look! The expressions are great too

On 9/6/2019 at 10:08 PM, guywithstuff said:

Would really like to see a desperate insect anthro, maybe an ant or a bee.

Ah, I missed this one when it was posted since the post hadn't been approved yet!  That sounds fun since I've hardly ever attempted to draw any insect anthros, and I've got an idea for it, so I'll probably try that one next!

6 hours ago, Zelenyy said:

You should do like a male/female thats desperate and they need to use a bottle.

Like in the process of using it or about to?  The first one could be difficult to pull off without explicit nudity, but maybe not impossible.

1 hour ago, MrSmallman said:

I'm not normally a desperation kind of guy, but I really like this scenario and the way these characters look! The expressions are great too

Thank you very much! 😄